Democrat fumes at Super Bowl crowd for not standing during black national anthem sung by Andra Day

"National anthem" presumes a NATION. It does not exist.

While I have stood respectfully during the playing of the Canadian national anthem at hockey games, I would (and will) not do the same for this silly demonstration.

"National anthem" presumes a NATION. It does not exist.

While I have stood respectfully during the playing of the Canadian national anthem at hockey games, I would (and will) not do the same for this silly demonstration.
no one will

What if there were people who didn't stand for any of the songs that were done? At the end of the day, we all have the right to just sit there and not do a thing if that is the choice that we want to make. Do keep in mind that those who are wheelchair bounded most definitely have no other choice.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Armstrong Williams: Playing the Black national anthem at Super Bowl 58 ‘attempts to divide the nation’ by race​

there is only one anthem in america the american anthem. racist dem want all black nfl. if want to her go to nygeria. this is americna were americna national anthem is sung. you dot like it move.

One person finds fault in this and it becomes "ALL" Dems. No, it's one person who is running for office in a primarily black area.

I found the "Black Anthem" boring and I stood up to go take a leak and get another beer.

Armstrong Williams: Playing the Black national anthem at Super Bowl 58 ‘attempts to divide the nation’ by race​

there is only one anthem in america the american anthem. racist dem want all black nfl. if want to her go to nygeria. this is americna were americna national anthem is sung. you dot like it move.
Funny how this Jew calls it “the Negro National Anthem”.

Is he proposing a separate Negro nation within America? Similar to Gaza and Israel?

Next year will it be the Asian Anthem?
I will watch sports again when these pro teams put their money where the mouths are.

Let's see them diversity. Let's see if Mark Cuban walk the talk or just shooting his mouth off.

Musk asked Cuban when will the Mavericks have a short Asian woman on the starting line-up. No response from Cuban.

there all racist again caucasions who are not.
I believe we live in a nation composed of people from many different races and that fact is what makes us strong as long as we stay united and not divided. We are a great mixing pot.

Those who wish to divide us racially are actually weakening our nation. They believe one race is superior to the others. If there are differences between the races they are relatively small and not a big deal.

We should be proud of our nation and its history. We have been steadily improving over the years but still have a ways to go. People from everywhere are trying to flood through our Mexican border. They want to live in our nation of opportunity.

We don’t need multiple National Anthems. One is more than enough. If we want, we can always change it.

Forum List

Back