Democrat foreign policy

So, Chris - perhaps you can demonstrate how this system is redundant. Thanks.

Very simple.

One American nuclear submarine could destroy Iran.

Israel could destroy Iran.

Iran knows this, and so do we.
Sea-based defense has nothing to do with mid-range, thus there is no redundant system. Yet some mention it. I'm open to seeing what this redundant system is that is mentioned.

So, Chris - perhaps you can demonstrate how this system is redundant. Thanks.

Very simple.

Sea-based defense has nothing to do with mid-range, thus there is no redundant system. Yet some mention it. I'm open to seeing what this redundant system is that is mentioned.

Who cares? We could destroy Iran anytime we want to.

The greatest threat to American security is the Republican Party.

Reagan and Bush almost bankrupted the country by reducing taxes on the rich and borrowing money to pay for ridiculous military adventures.

Very simple.

Reagan and Bush almost bankrupted the country by reducing taxes on the rich and borrowing money to pay for ridiculous military adventures.
Your partisan and off topic hyperbole aside, I care as there are alternatives to the barbaric deterrent of MAD.

Your partisan and off topic hyperbole aside, I care as there are alternatives to the barbaric deterrent of MAD.

MAD??

Ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!

Iran could not destroy us!

MAD??

Ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!!!

Iran could not destroy us!
Not now.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad raised the stakes against Israel on Friday and called the Holocaust a lie, just as world powers try to decide how to deal with the nuclear ambitions of an Iran in political turmoil.........Iranian president raises stakes against Israel | World | Reuters
Thanks Jimmy Carter for this mess:cuckoo:

Carter? This goes back a lot further than Carter. Every Administration since at least Truman has done its share to contribute to the situation, Republican and Democrat alike.

Assertion #1: The Iranian Ballistic Missile Development Program Is More Focused on Short- and Medium-Range Missiles. Specifically, the fact sheet states: “The intelligence community now assesses that the threat from Iran’s short- and medium-range ballistic missiles is developing more rapidly than previously projected, while the threat of potential Iranian intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capabilities has been slower to develop than previously estimated.”[3]

White House Fact Sheet on Missile Defense Raises More Questions Than It Answers

Assertion #1: The Iranian Ballistic Missile Development Program Is More Focused on Short- and Medium-Range Missiles. Specifically, the fact sheet states: “The intelligence community now assesses that the threat from Iran’s short- and medium-range ballistic missiles is developing more rapidly than previously projected, while the threat of potential Iranian intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) capabilities has been slower to develop than previously estimated.”[3]

That's quite a gamble on estimates that have been historically about 50% correct.

That's quite a gamble on estimates that have been historically about 50% correct.

try reading the article:cuckoo:

I did. But thanks for your input.
Your 'article' said:
Leaving aside the fact that intelligence estimates of foreign ballistic missile developments is an inexact science and that the U.S. is often taken by surprise regarding these developments ....

I did. But thanks for your input.
Your 'article' said:
Leaving aside the fact that intelligence estimates of foreign ballistic missile developments is an inexact science and that the U.S. is often taken by surprise regarding these developments ....

And here is something that you may recall? Yes we knew where the Object was, and had time to prepare for it, but it does speak to what is possible...

Wham! Navy Blasts Rogue Satellite

• By Noah Shachtman February 21, 2008 |
  • 4:34 am |
"A U.S. Navy cruiser blasted a disabled spy satellite with a pinpoint missile strike that achieved the main mission of exploding a tank of toxic fuel 130 miles above the Pacific Ocean," the AP reports."

This is just for information. I saw a documentary on this On the "Military Channel". It was quite fascinating.

Forum List

Back