Democracy not only thing that will disappear if you vote Republican, now the Planet will.

Is the Pig Lousy really claiming that the whole planet is on the ballot next Tuesday? all of it LOL?

What a fuckward ....I mean can you imagine saying a thing like that?:cuckoo:

Voting for republican makes me angry.

I'll have to blow up the earth with my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

Martian1.jpg

99.999 % of the Democrat leadership are wealthy & white elitists, and they don't care about Democracy. Or Blacks. Or women's rights. Or Trans. Just POWER. They are manipulating you if you believe they care about any of that. A real American politician isn't worried about election. Just Demagogues.

Vote Republican and life on Earth will cease to exist. Almost immediately. Damn them! Damn them all to hell!

If the earth is going to cease existing, those Democrats had better get their shit together. Their only hope is to assemble so they can all go meet the mother ship on the other side of the moon, like those Heaven's Gate folks did back in the 90's.

1667612266608.png

Ever see that movie, The Thing? Creatures that absorb a humans, look like that whatever organism but are just trying to destroy and replace you? Sadly that's what democrats have become. Democrats are run by elitist whites. And they absorb the political DNA of whatever to gain power. And you accept them. I know that's a poor metaphor...but apropos. Democrats ARE the threat to democracy.

Ever see that movie, The Thing? Creatures that absorb a humans, look like that whatever organism but are just trying to destroy and replace you? Sadly that's what democrats have become. Democrats are run elitist whites. And they absorb the DNA of whatever to gain power. And you accept them. I know that's a poor metaphor...but apropos. Democrats ARE the threat to democracy.
LOL. Are you shitting me? That entire movie remake is an early 80's homage to Reagan "conservatism". TRICKLE DOWN!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back