The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
Glenn Beck sums up exactly how I and the honest average man feels

It is also why I feel as a Christian that we are in the age of prophecy where “The Mystery of Lawlessness is revealed” and are heading like a freight train in to the final Biblical prophecies as revealed in books like Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Revelatipn and many more.

Hillary is as corrupt as they come and nothing ever has or will ever happen to her for all her lawlessness.
Very true,she is a globalist and the elite always protect them,they are immune from prosecution.
I refer to globalists as 666 globalist, and their New World Order and The 666 New World Order, and their Great Reset as The Great 666 Reset, because Global Government only comes to the world near the End of time. And The cashless society comes with it.

Think about this for a moment, 2020 is the first year in history where the entire Earth is being governed by mandates in every country and state like mask mandates, restricted hours of operation for businesses, social distancing and much more.

This is The New Normal, only there is nothing normal about it. And there is nothing Godly about it.

It is also why I feel as a Christian that we are in the age of prophecy where “The Mystery of Lawlessness is revealed” and are heading like a freight train in to the final Biblical prophecies as revealed in books like Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Revelatipn and many more.

“Democracy & Justice Dying on The Vine in America”

Both were for the last four years – thankfully that’s come to an end.

Hillary is as corrupt as they come and nothing ever has or will ever happen to her for all her lawlessness.
Very true,she is a globalist and the elite always protect them,they are immune from prosecution.
I refer to globalists as 666 globalist, and their New World Order and The 666 New World Order, and their Great Reset as The Great 666 Reset, because Global Government only comes to the world near the End of time. And The cashless society comes with it.

Think about this for a moment, 2020 is the first year in history where the entire Earth is being governed by mandates in every country and state like mask mandates, restricted hours of operation for businesses, social distancing and much more.

This is The New Normal, only there is nothing normal about it. And there is nothing Godly about it.
indeed,i am afraid we are in our final days and this is coming from a guy who is not even religious or believes in a higher power.

Neither you not Glenn Beck are honest. I used to listen to Beck and even went to some of his events. The Trump era has exposed you people for what you are. You are not Christians. You are dishonest liars. You constantly lied about Biden's positions. Now you are tearing this country apart with false accusations about voter fraud. Trump is the evil and trying to destroy the country just because he lost.

indeed,i am afraid we are in our final days and this is coming from a guy who is not even religious or believes in a higher power.
“The mystery of lawlessness is already at work”

Neither you not Glenn Beck are honest. I used to listen to Beck and even went to some of his events. The Trump era has exposed you people for what you are. You are not Christians. You are dishonest liars. You constantly lied about Biden's positions. Now you are tearing this country apart with false accusations about voter fraud. Trump is the evil and trying to destroy the country just because he lost.

Biden was scum before Clinton was scum. And Harris is evil as well. You are clueless.

Both of them are 100% down with The New World Order and 666 cashless society and The Great Reset.

There are many sign we are heading in to The Last Days. Read your Bible man.

Biden was scum before Clinton was scum. And Harris is evil as well. You are clueless.

Both of them are 100% down with The New World Order and 666 cashless society and The Great Reset.

There are many sign we are heading in to The Last Days. Read your Bible man.

you dont even to read the bible if he does not believe in a higher power same as me.all the troll has to do is look at the facts that its obvious we are in our final days is the fact that never in mankind hIstory have ALL countries shut down like this and idiot knows about the cashless society we are headed forward to,not to mention obama bush and clinton have all spoken in favor of a new world order,the same speech hitler always gave.:auiqs.jpg:

funny how trolls think there is a difference in the two parties when they both say the same thing.:auiqs.jpg: trump of course does not count since he is a rino.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back