Dem Strategist: Clinton Should Be In "Panic Mode" Over Enthusiasm Gap With Black Voters...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Seems he now has 36% of the black vote..more than McRomney had in 2012!
Leslie Wimes, the president of the Democratic African-American women's caucus, joins MSNBC's Hallie Jackson to discuss the Clinton campaign being in "panic mode" about low voter enthusiasm in the black community.

"We love President Obama," she said. "That doesn't transfer to Hillary Clinton by osmosis."

"It's over now as far as the African-American community is concerned. She had time back then to get into the community and get people out to vote. Now, you know, the numbers are the numbers. There's nothing she can do now."

She added: "What I said before is she didn't have the luxury of being Barack Obama. We are not as enthusiastic about seeing the first woman president as we were about seeing the first African-American."(continued)

(Excerpt) Read more at realclearpolitics.com ...

Yep. Its everything I've been predicting.

Hillary's not likable. Blacks aren't motivated to turn out the way they did for Obama. Young people historically have low turnout. They were motivated by Obama. They aren't for Hillary.

Nobody really cares about Hillary.

Its looking more and more like a Trump landslide.

I warned the Dims to quit being so damn arrogant.

He got a lot of the black vote when he said he grabs pussies

Forum List

Back