Dem Rep. Quigley on Taxes: ‘If You Love This Country, One of the Things You Do Is Pay Your Fair Share’

Find me a person that says they don't want to pay "any" taxes. When people use the expression they don't want to pay taxes, they generally mean too much in taxes. I never met anybody on USMB that believes they should pay no taxes of any kind.
There are plenty, the latest the retarded,bripat9643.
I have no idea what you're talking about, even when I was growing up in the 70's some parents would hand their kids anything they demanded.
Good for you, mine didn't or any in kids in my neighborhood, that I know of.
We mowed yards and collected coke bottles in the ditch, on our way to the gas station to buy more fuel, for our lawnmowers to mow more grass.
That's even tenfold today. In fact we currently have the most adult children living with their parents than anytime in recorded history.
Shit wages, IDK.
Why do you suppose we have a labor shortage?
See above.
I'm retired and still work PT.

There are plenty, the latest the retarded,@bripat9643.

But you can't quote it, can you?

Shit wages, IDK.

I do know. People are getting lazy. It's an easier life working a few hours a week enough to give your parents a few hundred bucks a month to live in the basement or sleep in your own bedroom. There are plenty of jobs paying decent wages but the Democrat party has conditioned people to not be motivated.

See above.
I'm retired and still work PT.

You do but many don't.

My "fair share" doesn't include your goddamn welfare.
So do you include welfare as roads, infrastructure, police service, fire service, Medicare....

There was a lot of people who were very opposed to the Iraq War and their taxes still paid for that...

It's called reasonable suspicion and it's perfectly legal for an officer to exercise that law.
It’s also very easy to fabricate reasonable suspicion and impossible to prove it was fabricated.

It’s a license to let cops do whatever they want with zero consequences.

So do you include welfare as roads, infrastructure, police service, fire service, Medicare....

There was a lot of people who were very opposed to the Iraq War and their taxes still paid for that...

No Moon Bat, roads, police, fire etc are not welfare.

Those are legitimate government services and they need to be adequately paid for.

It doesn't surprise me that you stupid uneducated Moon Bats can't even properly define welfare. The welfare mentality is so ingrained in your feeble brains that you think you are entitled to everything.

But you can't quote it, can you?

I do know. People are getting lazy. It's an easier life working a few hours a week enough to give your parents a few hundred bucks a month to live in the basement or sleep in your own bedroom. There are plenty of jobs paying decent wages but the Democrat party has conditioned people to not be motivated.
Really?
Who rang up my fuel purchase this morning?
MUST have been a republican.
Who checked out my grocery items, yesterday?
MUST have been a republican.
Who changed my oil on Saturday?
MUST have been republican.
You do but many don't.

I would say a 1000% tax on guns , ammo and big stupid diesel trucks with a zero percent tax on food is fair.
Like the diesel trucks that deliver food and goods to American consumers? STFU, fool.
download.jpg

Really?
What about all those elections?
Bills being passed, or not?
Schools being built, or not?
Roads being repaired, or not?
Company board meetings on expansion, or not?
Etc.

The minority got its way?
The United States is not a democracy, retard. Have an adult look it up for you.
ScreenShot_20220822084421.png

Last edited:
The United States is not a democracy, retard. Have an adult look it up for you.
Really?
MORON?

November 6 2018
AUSTIN — Gov. Greg Abbott and Republican statewide candidates down-ballot handily won re-election Tuesday, keeping Texas government in GOP hands and shutting out Democrats for a 24th year.

March 1 2022
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas – Republican Gov. Greg Abbott will face Democratic challenger Beto O'Rourke in November's general election in the race forTexas governor.

The AP on Tuesday evening projected that Abbott won the Republican nomination as he runs for reelection this year in the nation’s second-most populous and second-largest state.

How in the fuck did that happen?

It’s also very easy to fabricate reasonable suspicion and impossible to prove it was fabricated.

It’s a license to let cops do whatever they want with zero consequences.

No it doesn't. An officer would have to state or provide evidence of what that suspicion was. Do you think we'd fare better if a police officer couldn't do anything to a driver who's impaired?

No it doesn't. An officer would have to state or provide evidence of what that suspicion was. Do you think we'd fare better if a police officer couldn't do anything to a driver who's impaired?
What is going to prevent from a cop stating they smelled weed to justify a search?

Forum List

Back