Dem Rep. Quigley on Taxes: ‘If You Love This Country, One of the Things You Do Is Pay Your Fair Share’

No cop ever violated my civil rights because I never gave them any reason to rather than jumping in their face daring them not to!
So you’re basically saying that police aren’t violating your civil rights because you willfully give them up so that they won’t be violated.

That is, without a doubt, some incredibly stupid logic.

Just like clockwork, a democrat is in power and republicans whine about taxes, the deficit and debt.
If you don't want to pay taxes in the US ..............get the fuck out.

I know how you feel. I feel the same way about people who don't like guns, our environment, and capitalism.

I know how you feel. I feel the same way about people who don't like guns
That's warped.
Why would you feel that way?
I own guns (5) my neighbor doesn't care for them, I don't dislike him or want him to move, unless I find out he is a tax evader.
, our environment,
I agree.
and capitalism.
WTF?
If anyone didn't like capitalism, they would have lasted past their teen years.

That's warped.
Why would you feel that way?
I own guns (5) my neighbor doesn't care for them, I don't dislike him or want him to move, unless I find out he is a tax evader.

I don't know, why would you feel that people who don't like paying too much in taxes should leave the country?

WTF?
If anyone didn't like capitalism, they would have lasted past their teen years.

I have no idea WTF that sentence even means.

I don't know, why would you feel that people who don't like paying too much in taxes should leave the country?
NO, it is ANY taxes.
Everyone thinks they pay too much in taxes.
But that's for everything, people purchase or use.
I have no idea WTF that sentence even means.
I can believe that.

Capitalism has been in existence for centuries.
If people sat around waiting for someone to give them something when they were a teenager, they wouldn't have lasted to their 20's.
Even as a kid, do chores, get $$$, that's capitalism.
Unless, you have utter retards for parents.

NO, it is ANY taxes.

Find me a person that says they don't want to pay "any" taxes. When people use the expression they don't want to pay taxes, they generally mean too much in taxes. I never met anybody on USMB that believes they should pay no taxes of any kind.

I can believe that.

If people sat around waiting for someone to give them something when they were a teenager, they wouldn't have lasted to their 20's.

I have no idea what you're talking about, even when I was growing up in the 70's some parents would hand their kids anything they demanded. That's even tenfold today. In fact we currently have the most adult children living with their parents than anytime in recorded history. Why do you suppose we have a labor shortage?

So you’re basically saying that police aren’t violating your civil rights because you willfully give them up so that they won’t be violated.

That is, without a doubt, some incredibly stupid logic.
when do cops violate your civil rights?

NO, it is ANY taxes.

I can believe that.

Taxes are one thing, paying tribute is another. People in rural areas are extruded taxes from their wages that goes to urban areas. They have issues of their own.

Democrats are in no position to use the term “Fair Share” when they run up spending on egregious items.

Forum List

Back