DEM insider, not "THE RUSSIANS" responsible for DNC hack

Why does it matter who hacked those emails? The content of those emails should matter, right? Dems are playing a distraction game for idiots and idiots are buying it.
exactly. If someone murders somebody, and a video of it happening was illegally shot or illegally handed off to someone else, do we not prosecute because the proof was not properly obtained? or do we serve justice based on the clear proof.

I'm sorry but that isn't how law works. You don't create laws that can only be applied in certain circumstances and not to everyone.
do you mean like how one person could get caught with classified documents and end up in jail, while another could end up with tens of thousands of classified documents and run for president?
I think I understand.

No... I mean like how laws are made with the intent that it is better that 100 guilty people should be allowed to go free because of rights afforded all Americans verse ONE innocent person going to jail because of not having the rights we deserve.
so you have never been to jail? didnt you know that everyone in there is innocent? all you have to do is just ask them.

Why does it matter who hacked those emails? The content of those emails should matter, right? Dems are playing a distraction game for idiots and idiots are buying it.
exactly. If someone murders somebody, and a video of it happening was illegally shot or illegally handed off to someone else, do we not prosecute because the proof was not properly obtained? or do we serve justice based on the clear proof.

I'm sorry but that isn't how law works. You don't create laws that can only be applied in certain circumstances and not to everyone.
do you mean like how one person could get caught with classified documents and end up in jail, while another could end up with tens of thousands of classified documents and run for president?
I think I understand.

No... I mean like how laws are made with the intent that it is better that 100 guilty people should be allowed to go free because of rights afforded all Americans verse ONE innocent person going to jail because of not having the rights we deserve.
so you have never been to jail? didnt you know that everyone in there is innocent? all you have to do is just ask them.

I worked in a prison for 5 years... I'm also a Senior in Criminal Justice. Don't try this dumb smoke shit. It's obvious you have never studied any law cases or you wouldn't try this dime store bubble gum bullshit.

I think I understand.

I worked in a prison for 5 years... I'm also a Senior in Criminal Justice. Don't try this dumb smoke shit. It's obvious you have never studied any law cases or you wouldn't try this dime store bubble gum bullshit.
isnt it amazing how people always have jobs that just happen to coincide with the subject being discussed?
Well, I honestly work with the mentally ill and most of my "clients" are on whats called conditional release to our facility. Im sure I dont have to explain that anymore for you. However, that should also make you aware that I might have some insight into this.

I think I understand.
They were bs all the way, dupe.

I think I understand.
cool, name calling, means Im right.

I think I understand.

isnt it amazing how people always have jobs that just happen to coincide with the subject being discussed?
Well, I honestly work with the mentally ill and most of my "clients" are on whats called conditional release to our facility. Im sure I dont have to explain that anymore for you. However, that should also make you aware that I might have some insight into this.

Oh...yeah except someone on this board also used to work for the state of Ohio in the prison system... you want to make a bet with me on whether I actually worked for a prison in the state of Ohio? No, because working with the mentally ill has nothing to do with knowing criminal law, as you have already proven to me and the rest of the forum.

So what you want to bet about me working in a prison?

I think I understand.

Oh...yeah except someone on this board also used to work for the state of Ohio in the prison system... you want to make a bet with me on whether I actually worked for a prison in the state of Ohio? No, because working with the mentally ill has nothing to do with knowing criminal law, as you have already proven to me and the rest of the forum.

What does knowing criminal law have to do with knowing that all inmates are innocent?
And again, a bet that can never be proven for fact one way or the other. What is it with liberals and wanting to make bets on things that they cant prove or I cant disprove?
want to bet about me working with the mentally ill that are sent to us by the state justice system?

What does knowing criminal law have to do with knowing that all inmates are innocent?
And again, a bet that can never be proven for fact one way or the other. What is it with liberals and wanting to make bets on things that they cant prove or I cant disprove?
want to bet about me working with the mentally ill that are sent to us by the state justice system?

Because you are full of it. You took what I said about the reasons certain laws are written and built your own strawman out of it... You don't know shit about criminal laws. Period. You are the one that made the comment about people all of a sudden working in a job that has to do with the topic, accusing me of lying. I never said you didn't work with the mentally ill.

Funny thing, just today I mentioned how I worked in a prison in a thread with miketx prior to this thread. I guess I read your mind that we would talk about this huh?

You think I can't PROVE I worked in a prison? Let's bet on it. You want to make comments calling me a liar...seems like you might be the one with mental problems.

Because you are full of it. You took what I said about the reasons certain laws are written and built your own strawman out of it... You don't know shit about criminal laws. Period. You are the one that made the comment about people all of a sudden working in a job that has to do with the topic, accusing me of lying. I never said you didn't work with the mentally ill.

Funny thing, just today I mentioned how I worked in a prison in a thread with miketx prior to this thread. I guess I read your mind that we would talk about this huh?

You think I can't PROVE I worked in a prison? Let's bet on it. You want to make comments calling me a liar...seems like you might be the one with mental problems.
tell me something, when panties get as twisted as yours seem to be, do you spend the time untwisting them or is it just easier to throw the away and get a new pair.
as far as proving one does anything? Honestly without giving away entirely too much information, I would have no clue how to prove I worked with the mentally ill or if I was the guy riding the back of the garbage truck. Im pretty sure you would find the same issues proving your employment.
And I dont recall ever saying I knew criminal law. Since I never studied law in any from, other than various ethics and HIPAA laws, Im pretty much clueless in that area. But, again, me saying that people in prison all claim to be innocent does not require one to be fluent in criminal law. Now, I did have to take a few courses in criminal psychology if that helps any.

tell me something, when panties get as twisted as yours seem to be, do you spend the time untwisting them or is it just easier to throw the away and get a new pair.
as far as proving one does anything? Honestly without giving away entirely too much information, I would have no clue how to prove I worked with the mentally ill or if I was the guy riding the back of the garbage truck. Im pretty sure you would find the same issues proving your employment.
And I dont recall ever saying I knew criminal law. Since I never studied law in any from, other than various ethics and HIPAA laws, Im pretty much clueless in that area. But, again, me saying that people in prison all claim to be innocent does not require one to be fluent in criminal law. Now, I did have to take a few courses in criminal psychology if that helps any.

I didn't question your employment dipshit, you questioned mine. I can prove it. I still have ALL of my training certificates from when I worked there including all the 40 hour in-service training and my SRT training.

Again, I said that criminal laws are created with the purpose in mind that it is better that 100 guilty people go free instead of ONE innocent person going to jail. Now, that has NOTHING to do with people in jail saying they are innocent. It has EVERYTHING to do with innocent people going to jail. Not sure why this is so difficult for you to understand.

I don't have any panties in a wad... what I do have a problem with, is the idea that people with your lack of intelligence working with the mentally ill, because those people need help from others that know what they are doing, and you sir, need help tying your shoes.

I think I understand.
cool, name calling, means Im right.
One person gave highly classified documents to his mistress/GF, an author. Then the SOS had some bs classified e-mails sent to her...zzzzzzzzzzz. They were NOTHING. Swift boat balogna.

Yeah..............sure.............like we're gonna believe a blog from a British citizen.

Get me a reliable American news source, or American politician saying this and I'd be more likely to believe you.
You mean like Huffington Post or MSNBC? Who didn't everything in their power to make Clinton President. How about Time. which jump the gun in a spectacularly embarrassing way by putting out an edition calling her Madame President. No those media organizations wouldn't report it even if the insider came forward.

I didn't question your employment dipshit, you questioned mine. I can prove it. I still have ALL of my training certificates from when I worked there including all the 40 hour in-service training and my SRT training.

Again, I said that criminal laws are created with the purpose in mind that it is better that 100 guilty people go free instead of ONE innocent person going to jail. Now, that has NOTHING to do with people in jail saying they are innocent. It has EVERYTHING to do with innocent people going to jail. Not sure why this is so difficult for you to understand.

I don't have any panties in a wad... what I do have a problem with, is the idea that people with your lack of intelligence working with the mentally ill, because those people need help from others that know what they are doing, and you sir, need help tying your shoes.
You really do need to do something about the panties, they might actually be part of the butt hurt that you are feeling, its possible that it does not all come from Trump embarrassing hillary in the election.

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers
  • Craig Murray, former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and associate of Julian Assange, told the Dailymail.com he flew to Washington, D.C. for emails
  • He claims he had a clandestine hand-off in a wooded area near American University with one of the email sources
  • The leakers' motivation was 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the 'tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders'
  • Murray says: 'The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks'
  • 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that,' Murray insists
  • Murray is a controversial figure who was relieved of his post as British ambassador amid allegations of misconduct but is close to Wikileaks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#ixzz4SrMrOjX5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And the problem here is that this is someone who says someone else did something. It could easily just be made up.

You really do need to do something about the panties, they might actually be part of the butt hurt that you are feeling, its possible that it does not all come from Trump embarrassing hillary in the election.

Nice attempt at a deflection. You called me a liar and I called you out on it. So either back off that comment or put up a bet against it. And I guarantee I know more about psychology than you know about Criminal Justice. You fucking quack.

Nice attempt at a deflection. You called me a liar and I called you out on it. So either back off that comment or put up a bet against it. And I guarantee I know more about psychology than you know about Criminal Justice. You fucking quack.
You know, I wasnt actually going to mention it, but please, if you could actually quote where I said you did not work for the prisons that would be a helpful start, and how many times do I have to say I dont know criminal justice?
Oh, you are starting to swear, this means that somewhere, something I said or, what you are pretending I said, is actually truth.

You know, I wasnt actually going to mention it, but please, if you could actually quote where I said you did not work for the prisons that would be a helpful start, and how many times do I have to say I dont know criminal justice?
Oh, you are starting to swear, this means that somewhere, something I said or, what you are pretending I said, is actually truth.

You specifically made this comment in post #103 after I sad I worked in a jail for 5 years.

" isnt it amazing how people always have jobs that just happen to coincide with the subject being discussed?"

You insinuated I was being a liar about it. I called you out on it. You use some horrible debate techniques. I bet you get schooled by mental health patients all the time.

Just from what Lewdog told me, I'd say it's pretty certain he did work in a prison. After you been employed in one for a while, you know things. I worked for 6 years in mine. Nobody that has NOT worked in one or been around convicted felons has any real basis for commenting on what they think should be done on prisons. You would not believe some of the stuff that goes on inside one. The cons are all different, with some just having done something stupid and just want to go home, then you got your 3,4,even 5 or more repeat offenders who are back and then you have the cream of the prison crop. The totally worthless pos that are wasting air and who will NEVER reform.

WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers
  • Craig Murray, former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and associate of Julian Assange, told the Dailymail.com he flew to Washington, D.C. for emails
  • He claims he had a clandestine hand-off in a wooded area near American University with one of the email sources
  • The leakers' motivation was 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the 'tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders'
  • Murray says: 'The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks'
  • 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that,' Murray insists
  • Murray is a controversial figure who was relieved of his post as British ambassador amid allegations of misconduct but is close to Wikileaks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#ixzz4SrMrOjX5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

LOL what fucking nonsense, no Democrat would ever hack DNC for Trump's benefit. The motivations described are straight conservative talking points. DNC's preference for Clinton was barely material and made little to no difference in the primaries.
its not really turning out to be in his benefit now is it.
As a matter of fact, it seems as though its going to tarnish his record before he even steps foot in the white house.
The dems knew this would happen when they did it. Pretty sure it was their back up plan to make sure colostomy clair would be the next puppet, I mean president.

???? You are saying Democrats hacked themselves to hurt Trump? That is even crazier of a theory.

Hacks themselves do not reflect poorly on Trump, they only reflect poorly in light of his bizzare pro-Russian behavior.

Yeah..............sure.............like we're gonna believe a blog from a British citizen.

Get me a reliable American news source, or American politician saying this and I'd be more likely to believe you.
You wouldn't believe a fox news link so what's the point?

Do you have a FOX news link? If so, post it so I can read it. Like I said, I want a verifiable source, not some Brit's blog post.

Forum List

Back