DEM insider, not "THE RUSSIANS" responsible for DNC hack

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Hillary Clinton emails | Daily Mail Online

Ex-British ambassador who is now a WikiLeaks operative claims Russia did NOT provide Clinton emails - they were handed over to him at a D.C. park by an intermediary for 'disgusted' Democratic whistleblowers
  • Craig Murray, former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and associate of Julian Assange, told the Dailymail.com he flew to Washington, D.C. for emails
  • He claims he had a clandestine hand-off in a wooded area near American University with one of the email sources
  • The leakers' motivation was 'disgust at the corruption of the Clinton Foundation and the 'tilting of the primary election playing field against Bernie Sanders'
  • Murray says: 'The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks'
  • 'Regardless of whether the Russians hacked into the DNC, the documents Wikileaks published did not come from that,' Murray insists
  • Murray is a controversial figure who was relieved of his post as British ambassador amid allegations of misconduct but is close to Wikileaks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#ixzz4SrMrOjX5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yeah..............sure.............like we're gonna believe a blog from a British citizen.

Get me a reliable American news source, or American politician saying this and I'd be more likely to believe you.

The Russians I'm sure hack a lot of things in many different nations but Podesta's emails ain't one of them. Wiki Links said today that it was not the Russians that gave them the emails for what it's worth.

Why only the Russians? I know Putin is supposed to be the new big boogey man, but how many other countries want to hack into the US?

Remember the NSA spy scandal just a couple of years ago?

I wonder how much King Trumpery paid for this lame ass story and how many threads do we need about it? This is at least the 4th.

Do you think WikiLeaks would come out and say it was the Russians? Now that's some funny shit.

Yeah, whatever. Did you happen to read post #5 right above you? Should that not be the bigger story, the one no MSM dares touch? It's what's in those emails that is the most distressing and incriminating. None of the accused have denied anything contained in all those emails -- silence speaks volumes. DNC getting away with murder as usual. Thanks MSM.

Yeah..............sure.............like we're gonna believe a blog from a British citizen.

Get me a reliable American news source, or American politician saying this and I'd be more likely to believe you.
Reliable American news source???? Really !!! Where is one of them at ??

Do you think WikiLeaks would come out and say it was the Russians? Now that's some funny shit.

Yeah, whatever. Did you happen to read post #5 right above you? Should that not be the bigger story, the one no MSM dares touch? It's what's in those emails that is the most distressing and incriminating. None of the accused have denied anything contained in all those emails -- silence speaks volumes. DNC getting away with murder as usual. Thanks MSM.

And as a Bernie Sanders supporter it sucks, BUT they could literally say in the mails that Hillary pulled out a gun and shot someone in the fact and killed them,and nothing could happen to her legally. The evidence was obtained illegally.

And as a Bernie Sanders supporter it sucks, BUT they could literally say in the mails that Hillary pulled out a gun and shot someone in the fact and killed them,and nothing could happen to her legally. The evidence was obtained illegally.

Ok, so it bothers you too, good.
But to your second point, none of us Americans care or should care how the information was obtained compared to the gravity of what those emails spoke to. Podesta is an evil man and he was Hillary's #1 guy. Evil. Pizzagate anybody?
Planned Parenthood is evil too. Are we to let these people off the hook for selling baby parts just because the MSM and others are dying to pretend there is no evidence? Not enough even to investigate this? Or is all that matters > > "how dare those two young adults sneak a camera into an interview?!!!"

. Who cares who it was, all I can say is THANK YOU to them. Now if anything reported wasn't true, then I could see all the outrage maybe, but it's true in which is embarrassing to the Dems big time. Maybe the world couldn't stand the Clinton's either. Hmmmm.

Ok, so it bothers you too, good.
But to your second point, none of us Americans care or should care how the information was obtained compared to the gravity of what those emails spoke to. Podesta is an evil man and he was Hillary's #1 guy. Evil. Pizzagate anybody?
Planned Parenthood is evil too. Are we to let these people off the hook for selling baby parts just because the MSM and others are dying to pretend there is no evidence? Not enough even to investigate this? Or is all that matters > > "how dare those two young adults sneak a camera into an interview?!!!"

Pizzagate was proven a fake story...and you are still using it? Why should it matter how the evidence was gotten? Ok, so you don't believe in rights. Got it. cool story.

. Who cares who it was, all I can say is THANK YOU to them. Now if anything reported wasn't true, then I could see all the outrage maybe, but it's true in which is embarrassing to the Dems big time. Maybe the world couldn't stand the Clinton's either. Hmmmm.

You don't care how evidence is gotten? Jesus, so many people on this forum that don't care about individual rights.

Why does it matter who hacked those emails? The content of those emails should matter, right? Dems are playing a distraction game for idiots and idiots are buying it.

Their voting base is the innumerate, the insane, the intoxicated, the incompetent and the idiotic so what else would you expect?

You don't care how evidence is gotten? Jesus, so many people on this forum that don't care about individual rights.
People who commit crimes have the "right" to keep someone from exposing them, no matter which side they're on? And what about anonymous whistle blowers? Their evidence should be ignored? It's evident you take up for crooked scum.

People who commit crimes have the "right" to keep someone from exposing them, no matter which side they're on? And what about anonymous whistle blowers? Their evidence should be ignored? It's evident you take up for crooked scum.

No. That's not it at all. It's called the fruit from a poisonous tree doctrine. Look it up.

Dan Rather and Brian Williams makes you people sleep well at night.

Forum List

Back