DEM insider, not "THE RUSSIANS" responsible for DNC hack

Yeah..............sure.............like we're gonna believe a blog from a British citizen.

Get me a reliable American news source, or American politician saying this and I'd be more likely to believe you.
You wouldn't believe a fox news link so what's the point?

Do you have a FOX news link? If so, post it so I can read it. Like I said, I want a verifiable source, not some Brit's blog post.

Well, Harry Reid said it was the Russians, and I think we can all agree that Harry Reid is the most honest man in Congress.

Yeah..............sure.............like we're gonna believe a blog from a British citizen.

Get me a reliable American news source, or American politician saying this and I'd be more likely to believe you.

Do you have a FOX news link? If so, post it so I can read it. Like I said, I want a verifiable source, not some Brit's blog post.

Well, Harry Reid said it was the Russians, and I think we can all agree that Harry Reid is the most honest man in Congress.

Nope, didn't ask for opinion, asked for actual verifiable news, even if it is from FOX, because then I can have a point to start at to research this for myself. I'm not gonna take the word of some Brit just because he made a blog about it.

Nope, didn't ask for opinion, asked for actual verifiable news, even if it is from FOX, because then I can have a point to start at to research this for myself. I'm not gonna take the word of some Brit just because he made a blog about it.

The impact of whether or not you believe the story is insignificant.

Forum List

Back