Delta and United ditch NRA

The NRA is not keeping the police from coming and kicking in my door to confiscate take my guns. I am embarrassed for you since you seem to think they are.

You're right, they aren't, and that's why I'm not a member of the organization. However, they also aren't the ones shooting up schools, so the dact that these companies would choose to drop their association with the NRA makes me believe they're anti-gun.

Whoa so clever :itsok:

We have the 2nd amendment on our side, choke on it. :eusa_dance:
Yes, thanks to the founders for making sure to note that guns should be "well regulated" :thup:

Good luck with that SCOTUS argument, here I'll just laugh in your face now and get the mocking out of the way :auiqs.jpg:
The assault weapon ban can be put back in place any time. When Trump is done giving Democrats the government back, it will probably be a priority.

You idiot do you have any clue how many so called assault weapons Obama sold over the past 8 years? Go ahead try to ban them now :auiqs.jpg:

I am pretty sure Obama did not sell a single assault weapon personally. Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Breaking: Liberals attack free speech and the U.S. Constitution, foment mob rule.

Funny. The radical NRA is not mentioned in the 2nd Amendment.

The NRA lives rent free in your head clown.

Well, they sort of used to when I was a member for many years - until they turned batshit crazy after being hijacked by radicals in 1977.

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

Liberals forced the NRA to kick the crap out of liberals, by passing unconstitutional gun control laws. Every time liberals get uppity we give them a beating.

.Companies Dumping NRA

Great news! Hope many more will follow.

So long as these companies are willing to lose the business of NRA members and other gun owners, good for them

I am a gun owner and companies being on that list will play 0% into if I give them my business or not.

Many responsible gun owners will - including me.

I do not play the boycott game. I base who I give my money to on what the company has to offer, not some stupid political shit like this.

Yeah, but many people do - including me.

Yes, thanks to the founders for making sure to note that guns should be "well regulated" :thup:

Good luck with that SCOTUS argument, here I'll just laugh in your face now and get the mocking out of the way :auiqs.jpg:
The assault weapon ban can be put back in place any time. When Trump is done giving Democrats the government back, it will probably be a priority.

You idiot do you have any clue how many so called assault weapons Obama sold over the past 8 years? Go ahead try to ban them now :auiqs.jpg:

I am pretty sure Obama did not sell a single assault weapon personally. Do you have evidence to the contrary?

And we are right back to liberals being clueless. :auiqs.jpg:

The NRA is not keeping the police from coming and kicking in my door to confiscate take my guns. I am embarrassed for you since you seem to think they are.

You're right, they aren't, and that's why I'm not a member of the organization. However, they also aren't the ones shooting up schools, so the dact that these companies would choose to drop their association with the NRA makes me believe they're anti-gun.

I do not care if they are. I do not base my spending on the political views of a company.

Yeah they made a killing off of you inbred dipshits :rofl:

5d1d7911652d70a117d5a4051c2d72a7.jpg

This from the guy making up stories about the prior president. A fucking liar calling me clueless is pretty meaningless.

Yeah they made a killing off of you inbred dipshits :rofl:

5d1d7911652d70a117d5a4051c2d72a7.jpg

You mad bro? Go back to your sewing machine hobby and herb gardening.

This from the guy making up stories about the prior president. A fucking liar calling me clueless is pretty meaningless.

Calm down, you will need an antacid at this rate.

Trump just went over 50% approval rating. Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
Why is this happening?
Probably because the media has spent almost all of their time attacking Trump.....and now they're focusing on the NRA.
Trump is rising because the media isn't releasing as many nasty stories about Trump as they have been.

Yes we know all about Rasmussen Muddy - but even with their Trump-friendly robo poll included .. the current average is up only 2 points in past 6 months.

THE worst of any president ever at this point in time.

RCP Average 2/9 - 2/22 -- 42.2 53.7 -11.5

.Companies Dumping NRA

Great news! Hope many more will follow.

So long as these companies are willing to lose the business of NRA members and other gun owners, good for them

I am a gun owner and companies being on that list will play 0% into if I give them my business or not.

Many responsible gun owners will - including me.

Funny how most progressives in this forum are also gun owners.

That reality just doesn't fit their narrative! :)

Breaking: Liberals attack free speech and the U.S. Constitution, foment mob rule.
CNN is also releasing faked emails to try to discredit the only student not willing to read their scripted questions during the townhall event.

Anyone who dares go off the liberal script is attacked by an angry bee hive of liberals, they even attack their own.

Forum List

Back