Delta and United ditch NRA

Many brands that offered discounts to NRA members are dumping the gun group after its furious response to the Florida mass shooting.

WHAT "furious" response, you pathological liar? All this is is the predicable behavior of a lot of sponsors once again fleeing a business for fear of being tied to an unpopular trend and losing business themselves or potential lawsuits. Congratulations, Pin-brain: you're celebrating the furtherance of fascism in this country as only the Left can do as well as hurting your nation.

And still nobody asks the obvious big question: WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING ONLY IN THE GOVERNMENT-RUN PUBLIC SCHOOLS? A government with a long-established interest and desire in disarming its citizens.
fleeing a business
The NRA isn't a business.

Seems a terrible way to live, but if it makes happy who am I to judge

It's not about happiness. It's about Right and Wrong; the only two things that really make a difference in life.

So, in your world it is wrong to associate with people that have different political views than your own?

As far as if there is only "right" and "wrong" I bet I could find a wrong with every company you give your money to. A wise man once said "...there is none who does good". Everyone and everything has a mix of "right" and "wrong" in them

Many brands that offered discounts to NRA members are dumping the gun group after its furious response to the Florida mass shooting.

WHAT "furious" response, you pathological liar? All this is is the predicable behavior of a lot of sponsors once again fleeing a business for fear of being tied to an unpopular trend and losing business themselves or potential lawsuits. Congratulations, Pin-brain: you're celebrating the furtherance of fascism in this country as only the Left can do as well as hurting your nation.

And still nobody asks the obvious big question: WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING ONLY IN THE GOVERNMENT-RUN PUBLIC SCHOOLS? A government with a long-established interest and desire in disarming its citizens.
fleeing a business

:21::21::21::21::21:

Of course it is

Delta and United - the two most bottom-of-the-barrel, miserable, disgraceful airlines in America. I've flown on both multiple times so nobody dare deny this. United's rock-hard seats feel like a Spanish Inquisition torture and they beat nine shades of holy shit out of your luggage. Delta has the most incompetent customer service of any airline in aviation history and they use MD-80s, the most piece of shit commercial aircraft of all time.

None of which, WillMunny, changes the, one, right to drop NRA, and, two, the right behind it.

It's all good, because the backlash works both ways, and thanks for the list.
The gun toting, yokel segment of Trump's base is too poor and pathetic for any backlash to work.

I agree! The Florida kids have the NRA gun nuts on the run.
You sure feel you can convince yourselves of that.
The reality out here in America is that we can spot a fraud in a heartbeat....and this is just one more fraud the media is perpetrating on the American public.

fleeing a business
The NRA or the Tea Party.
Notice how the left uses their corrupt media to attack anything, everything, and anyone that stands in their way.

So, in your world it is wrong to associate with people that have different political views than your own?

Yes, that is my world view. I go out of my way to avoid physical interaction with those of different viewpoints.

Wow, that is fascinating. I have always been just the opposite, there is nothing I like more than a good discussion with someone that does not think like I do. Seems to be the only real way to grow.

Delta and United - the two most bottom-of-the-barrel, miserable, disgraceful airlines in America. I've flown on both multiple times so nobody dare deny this. United's rock-hard seats feel like a Spanish Inquisition torture and they beat nine shades of holy shit out of your luggage. Delta has the most incompetent customer service of any airline in aviation history and they use MD-80s, the most piece of shit commercial aircraft of all time.

Delta and United are no worse or nor better than any other airline in this country.

It's all good, because the backlash works both ways, and thanks for the list.
The gun toting, yokel segment of Trump's base is too poor and pathetic for any backlash to work.

I agree! The Florida kids have the NRA gun nuts on the run.
You sure feel you can convince yourselves of that.
The reality out here in America is that we can spot a fraud in a heartbeat....and this is just one more fraud the media is perpetrating on the American public.
November 8, 2016 proved that only about 53.03% can spot fraud in a heartbeat

When a Company steps forward and announces they have a list
of the 100 million legal gun owners in this country and they will not
be able to rent a vehicle from us or fly on our airline...it'll mean
something.

The rest of this stuff is bullshit.

I wonder what would happen should some of the high level NRA folks get gunned down in the streets. I would never advocate such a violent course of action, of course ... but, I wonder how the organization would react if their own started getting capped.

Delta and United are no worse or nor better than any other airline in this country.
Their tickets are a bit over priced and they tend to like to drag passengers kicking and screaming off of their flights.

United Airlines Passenger Is Dragged From an Overbooked Flight

Wow, that is fascinating. I have always been just the opposite, there is nothing I like more than a good discussion with someone that does not think like I do. Seems to be the only real way to grow.

Some of us don't see a need to "grow".

Which is probably why red states still tend to be 20 - 30 years behind the curve in terms of societal development. Makes sense.

Some of us don't see a need to "grow".

Wow, is really all I can say. Something not growing is something that is really not living.

Their tickets are a bit over priced and they tend to like to drag passengers kicking and screaming off of their flights.

United Airlines Passenger Is Dragged From an Overbooked Flight

Ticket prices depend more on where you are going than who the airline is. Each airline has places they are cheaper flying to.

Yes, that is my world view. I go out of my way to avoid physical interaction with those of different viewpoints.

He is batshit nuts.

Forum List

Back