Delta Airlines CEO Blasts “Unacceptable” Georgia Voter ID Law — Forgets Delta Requires Photo ID to Fly on Their Planes

I guess Blacks can't fly.
They have to drive. Since racism is so bad yet, isn't there a new 'greenbook' to aid them in their travels?

Is there anyone more hypocritical than woke corporate executives telling us how to run our lives?

Delta Airlines CEO Ed Bastian issued a company-wide memo blasting the newly passed voter ID laws in Georgia.
Bastian said the bill is “unacceptable” and does not match Delta’s values.
The new law requires a photo ID to obtain an absentee ballot.
Democrats say this is racist. Bastian agrees.
Bastian seemed to forget every passenger boarding a Delta plane shows an ID.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the United States government instituted the "no ID no fly mandate", not the airlines themselves.

Still, the airlines enforce it!

Adios, :deal: !
And why do you think that is?

I guess Blacks can't fly.
They have to drive. Since racism is so bad yet, isn't there a new 'greenbook' to aid them in their travels?
They ain’t got licenses, the demofks said they’re too stupid

Is there anyone more hypocritical than woke corporate executives telling us how to run our lives?

Delta Airlines CEO Ed Bastian issued a company-wide memo blasting the newly passed voter ID laws in Georgia.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the United States government instituted the "no ID no fly mandate", not the airlines themselves.

FAA fines. Gov't mandate.
So get your Real ID license if you want to fly, don't ask stupid questions, and :anj_stfu:.

So get your Real ID license if you want to fly, don't ask stupid questions, and :anj_stfu:.
Illinois

Oh so you concede that it's the government who is requiring the ID, not the airlines?

And I'd love to see you try to make me do anything let alone STFU. It's not my fault you spoke before you thought and then realized it was not the question that was stupid.

Oh so you concede that it's the government who is requiring the ID, not the airlines?

And I'd love to see you try to make me do anything let alone STFU. It's not my fault you spoke before you thought and then realized it was not the question that was stupid.
Who endorses the ID?

The airlines didn't object. So, you lose again!

Why would the airlines object? They weren't being asked to do anything immoral, or unlawful or unethical.

Delta was founded 96 years ago in 1925 and the airline industry is a vital part of commerce and our economy. You honestly think the airlines should have just told the government to stuff it and then gone out of business when they started requiring ID? How old are you exactly?

I guess it never occurred to you that the airlines were onboard with measures to keep their crew and passengers as safe as possible, including arming some of their pilots. One of my closest friends is a federal flight deck officer, close to mandatory retirement so I probably have a little more insight into some of these things than the average person, which allows me to make my points without being insulting.

You should try it sometime because your premise is still incorrect on it's face, therefore wrong.

Who endorses the ID?
I don't understand your question.

Why would the airlines object? They weren't being asked to do anything immoral, or unlawful or unethical.

Delta was founded 96 years ago in 1925 and the airline industry is a vital part of commerce and our economy. You honestly think the airlines should have just told the government to stuff it and then gone out of business when they started requiring ID? How old are you exactly?

I guess it never occurred to you that the airlines were onboard with measures to keep their crew and passengers as safe as possible, including arming some of their pilots. One of my closest friends is a federal flight deck officer, close to mandatory retirement so I probably have a little more insight into some of these things than the average person, which allows me to make my points without being insulting.

You should try it sometime because your premise is still incorrect on it's face, therefore wrong.

Gov't sez, corporations duz....especially when it becomes law. What we have now, Bi-Dung sez, but it's not law and corporations obey. The latter is Fascism, Twinkie.

ID is only one of them
ID is only one of them
The NY Times weighs in, in that unbiased completely honest way of theirs.
I wonder how many of these bullet points are worth a dry spit, considering how
they've blown the whole "people will die of thirst" thing totally out of proportion.
Mobile voting (polling sites on wheels that travel to different set locations) is also now illegal in Georgia — a practice that has only been used in Fulton County, which has the largest Black population in the state. Ballot drop boxes must now be located inside early voting sites instead of other convenient locations

To minority Americans...when are you going to get tired of left wingers and how they treat you?
I don't truly believe leftists think blacks are too feeble and stupid to get a simple ID card.

But I don't believe they don't believe it either, since treating minorities (especially blacks) like mentally handicapped simpletons seems to be a cornerstone of leftist dogma in education, societal reforms, entertainment etc.
ID is only one of them

All those caveats, meaning so many lies, see the bold words in your stupid post. One example, election officials can offer all the water they want to people waiting in line. The law just prohibits outside groups form doing it.

Last edited:

Yes, most conservatives are indeed this ignorant and wrong.

There is a Constitutional right to vote; there is no ‘right’ to fly on a commercial jet.

Voter ID laws are an un-Constitutional burden on the right to vote, as are the Georgia voter suppression measures recently enacted.

There is a Constitutional right to vote; there is no ‘right’ to fly on a commercial jet.

Voter ID laws are an un-Constitutional burden on the right to vote, as are the Georgia voter suppression measures recently enacted.
You are very wrong, of course.
The right to keep votes from being cancelled out by illegal voters is just as important as voting itself.
You don't mind votes being ignored at all...as long as the people you approve of get their votes counted.
Disenfranchisement is okay with you, when it's done for your benefit.

Is a voting ID "burdensome"? Not at all.

The exact same thing can be said about voter ID.

Apparantly they aren't on board with measures designed to keep our elections fair and honest.

There is a right to travel, dumbass, and there is no right to vote. There's nothing unconstitutional about voter ID except in the minds of Democrats who want to swindle an election.

ID is only one of them
ID is only one of them
The NY Times weighs in, in that unbiased completely honest way of theirs.
I wonder how many of these bullet points are worth a dry spit, considering how
they've blown the whole "people will die of thirst" thing totally out of proportion.
Mobile voting (polling sites on wheels that travel to different set locations) is also now illegal in Georgia — a practice that has only been used in Fulton County, which has the largest Black population in the state. Ballot drop boxes must now be located inside early voting sites instead of other convenient locations
Good.

Forum List

Back