Delta Airlines CEO Blasts “Unacceptable” Georgia Voter ID Law — Forgets Delta Requires Photo ID to Fly on Their Planes

The CEO of Coca Cola is a Brit and he's telling Georgians that they must follow traditional "Georgia
values" and reject the new voter initiatives to tighten up lax voter fraud enforcement.

It's enough to make me want to start drinking that brown swill, Coca Cola, just so I
can quit and stick it to that Limey piece of shit!

No offense but "traditional Georgia values" wouldn't have blacks voting at all.

Is there anyone more hypocritical than woke corporate executives telling us how to run our lives?

Delta Airlines CEO Ed Bastian issued a company-wide memo blasting the newly passed voter ID laws in Georgia.
Bastian said the bill is “unacceptable” and does not match Delta’s values.
The new law requires a photo ID to obtain an absentee ballot.
Democrats say this is racist. Bastian agrees.
Bastian seemed to forget every passenger boarding a Delta plane shows an ID.
I wasn't aware that flying in an airline is a right guaranteed in the Constitution. Can you tell us which Amendment it's in?
I wasn't aware that you put any faith in the constitution.

The CEO of Coca Cola is a Brit and he's telling Georgians that they must follow traditional "Georgia
values" and reject the new voter initiatives to tighten up lax voter fraud enforcement.

It's enough to make me want to start drinking that brown swill, Coca Cola, just so I
can quit and stick it to that Limey piece of shit!

No offense but "traditional Georgia values" wouldn't have blacks voting at all.

The whole thing is laughable. Coca Cola should be canceled by the left anyhow.

The product was invented by John Pemberton, a Confederate veteran. Or a "traitor" as libs like to say.

For this doofus CEO not to know his own company's roots is b.s.

Is there anyone more hypocritical than woke corporate executives telling us how to run our lives?

Delta Airlines CEO Ed Bastian issued a company-wide memo blasting the newly passed voter ID laws in Georgia.

By requiring ID to board their flights......Delta is saying blacks and other minorities can't fly on their airline? Right......? According to the logic of the racist democrat party........Since the democrats tell us blacks, and hispanics are too dumb to manage getting ID of any sort, then Delta is racist when they demand those same IDs, knowing, that, according to the democrat party, blacks and hispanics can't get any kind of ID in the United States....

A quick question......stemming from my last post....

If, according to the democrat pary, blacks and hispanics are too dumb to manage getting ID....how do they travel long distances in this country......

According to the democrat party, if they are too dumb to get ID then they can't drive, they can't use planes, and I don't know if you need an ID to use buses and trains.....so how do they actually travel?

A quick question......stemming from my last post....

If, according to the democrat pary, blacks and hispanics are too dumb to manage getting ID....how do they travel long distances in this country......

According to the democrat party, if they are too dumb to get ID then they can't drive, they can't use planes, and I don't know if you need an ID to use buses and trains.....so how do they actually travel?

To minority Americans...when are you going to get tired of left wingers and how they treat you?

At some point, the Proggies heads are going to explode from the fusion of all of their Cognitive Dissonance.

Voter ID is Racist.
You need to show your Vaccine Passport to go to a movie.

See how this works?

You have to show ID to take a COVID test, and I'm sure you show ID to get the vaccine...

Indeed you do! But Voter ID is WAAAAASSSSCISSSSSTTT.

Will people have to show a Vaccine Passport to vote... :eusa_think:

The product was invented by John Pemberton, a Confederate veteran. Or a "traitor" as libs like to say.

Coca Cola is now a world leader in woke douchebaggity. A Brit CEO fits them perfectly.
Coke can go to Hell!

At some point, the Proggies heads are going to explode from the fusion of all of their Cognitive Dissonance.

Voter ID is Racist.
You need to show your Vaccine Passport to go to a movie.

See how this works?

You have to show ID to take a COVID test, and I'm sure you show ID to get the vaccine...

Indeed you do! But Voter ID is WAAAAASSSSCISSSSSTTT.

Will people have to show a Vaccine Passport to vote... :eusa_think:

Now that will really cause the Proggie to SPLODE!

I wasn't aware that flying in an airline is a right guaranteed in the Constitution. Can you tell us which Amendment it's in?
I wasn't aware that you had a brain. The Constitution doesn't give permission for citizens to do a thing. It givessw government very limited permission to do certain things. Preventing me from traveling isn't one of them. That's the kind of thing they did in NAZI Germany.

Your attitude about government is fundamentally totalitarian.

Last edited:
To minority Americans...when are you going to get tired of left wingers and how they treat you?
I don't truly believe leftists think blacks are too feeble and stupid to get a simple ID card.

But I don't believe they don't believe it either, since treating minorities (especially blacks) like mentally handicapped simpletons seems to be a cornerstone of leftist dogma in education, societal reforms, entertainment etc.

Coca Cola is now a world leader in woke douchebaggity. A Brit CEO fits them perfectly.
Coke can go to Hell!
GA should impose $500 million in taxes on Coke.

I do not have a Georgia Law License....

But I do watch Judge Judy every day
Stop the bullshit. The state of Georgia can grant and rescind tax breaks as they see fit.
You claim they can't is just hogwash.
Not individually they can’t.
They can’t change tax law selectively and in retaliation.

You did something I don’t like so I will double your taxes
Doesn‘t work like that
they arent changing tax law,, why do you lie so much??

Exactly
That is why they have to apply tax law equally.

They can change the law, but they can’t apply it to one airline and not another
Even more reason to remove Coke's special tax break.

Our corporate CEO's live in the same oxygen-less social bubble as our failed leadership in D.C..
They all attend the same cocktail parties and elite social functions together.
Anymore, just a nest of vipers!

Some may call it by any other name, but in reality it is Fascism!!

I don't truly believe leftists think blacks are too feeble and stupid to get a simple ID card.

But I don't believe they don't believe it either, since treating minorities (especially blacks) like mentally handicapped simpletons seems to be a cornerstone of leftist dogma in education, societal reforms, entertainment etc.
ID is only one of them

Correct me if I'm wrong but the United States government instituted the "no ID no fly mandate", not the airlines themselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the United States government instituted the "no ID no fly mandate", not the airlines themselves.
Who hired the tsa agents?

Still, the airlines enforce it!

Adios, :deal: !

Forum List

Back