Delta Airlines CEO Blasts “Unacceptable” Georgia Voter ID Law — Forgets Delta Requires Photo ID to Fly on Their Planes

Georgia is fighting back.

They voted to strip Delta Airlines of their tax breaks.

Why isn't this CEO of Delta, if he cares for the people so much, down there helping them to organize a Delta Airlines Union?
Don’t think you can selectively do that
Of course they can. It is done in this country against Republicans all the time.

Besides, it is already a done deal. The House in Georgia voted to end the tax breaks. Of course, the cowardly Senate will likely not bother, but they should.

Besides, isn't it brain-dead leftists that always complain about Corporations being involved in the making of laws in this nation? I guess if they are on your side, you're okay with it,.
Again, I doubt if they can apply tax breaks selectively and in retaliation

If it is on the books, you have to apply it equally to all businesses
well shit for brains, if delta, cke,mlb, and the nfl can be selective, georgia, or any state for that matter, can do what they feel is right for their state. w/out your permission.

Is there anyone more hypocritical than woke corporate executives telling us how to run our lives?

Delta Airlines CEO Ed Bastian issued a company-wide memo blasting the newly passed voter ID laws in Georgia.
Bastian said the bill is “unacceptable” and does not match Delta’s values.
The new law requires a photo ID to obtain an absentee ballot.
Democrats say this is racist. Bastian agrees.
Bastian seemed to forget every passenger boarding a Delta plane shows an ID.
I wasn't aware that flying in an airline is a right guaranteed in the Constitution. Can you tell us which Amendment it's in?

Is there anyone more hypocritical than woke corporate executives telling us how to run our lives?

Delta Airlines CEO Ed Bastian issued a company-wide memo blasting the newly passed voter ID laws in Georgia.
Bastian said the bill is “unacceptable” and does not match Delta’s values.
The new law requires a photo ID to obtain an absentee ballot.
Democrats say this is racist. Bastian agrees.
Bastian seemed to forget every passenger boarding a Delta plane shows an ID.

Don't blame the poor dude!

He was forced to pretend to be indignant.

After all, he has a family to feed.

Almost all of us would do the same thing.

In 2021 America, everyone is expected to be outraged if there is even a hint that certain folks are being the victims of systemic you-know-what.

That's how the cookie crumbles.

There ain't nothing one can do about it.

Why isn't this CEO of Delta, if he cares for the people so much, down there helping them to organize a Delta Airlines Union?
Of course they can. It is done in this country against Republicans all the time.

Besides, it is already a done deal. The House in Georgia voted to end the tax breaks. Of course, the cowardly Senate will likely not bother, but they should.

Besides, isn't it brain-dead leftists that always complain about Corporations being involved in the making of laws in this nation? I guess if they are on your side, you're okay with it,.

You don't actually. But if you have a Georgia law license, I'd be interested in seeing it.

well shit for brains, if delta, cke,mlb, and the nfl can be selective, georgia, or any state for that matter, can do what they feel is right for their state. w/out your permission.
Actually, they can’t.
They have to apply all laws equally

IDs's to board Delta planes but none to vote in Georgia because forcing black folks who are too dumb
and pathetic to get an ID would be racist. Got it.

This is all blow back from the 2020 election, you know. The left won the battle but is losing the war.

When was the last time any of you purchased a fishing license without showing an ID?
It just goes to show that the cancel culture is nothing more than a political game where
the end game is to have illegals voting.
So...a fishing license is like a voting..........er........license? Where does it say that in the Constitution?

IMG_4343.jpg

So...a fishing license is like a voting..........er........license? Where does it say that in the Constitution?
Point out the place in the Constitution where voter ID's are unconstitutional.

See you never in that reply. States can verify citizens are qualified to vote anytime they like.

All the civilized nations leftists like to point at require voter ID's.
But not stupid leftist controlled. America. Why not?

I do not have a Georgia Law License....

But I do watch Judge Judy every day
Stop the bullshit. The state of Georgia can grant and rescind tax breaks as they see fit.
You claim they can't is just hogwash.
Not individually they can’t.
They can’t change tax law selectively and in retaliation.

You did something I don’t like so I will double your taxes
Doesn‘t work like that

Stop the bullshit. The state of Georgia can grant and rescind tax breaks as they see fit.

Doesn‘t work like that
they arent changing tax law,, why do you lie so much??

Doesn‘t work like that
No one is doubling the taxes of Delta, debate champ.
You are having problems learning the difference between what Delta is taxed and what are
the tax exemptions Georgia grants to it.

Big difference, champ! Georgia can grant a tax break especially for Delta Airlines and they can
take away that tax exemption whenever they want.

Let's see how Delta likes doing without big costly jet fuel tax exemptions. I bet they won't like it at all.

Doesn‘t work like that

Exactly
That is why they have to apply tax law equally.

They can change the law, but they can’t apply it to one airline and not another

Doesn‘t work like that

Exactly

yes they can,, they gave a special break and took it away,,,

you guys are the ones that like big government and now you complain when you dont like the results,,

Doesn‘t work like that

Exactly

applying the tax law equally would mean both rich and poor pay the same amount,, and we know youre against that,,

Forum List

Back