Deleting Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like certain mods have a personal gripe against members they disagree with. It is these same mods that constantly delete my comments but are free to post their nonsense. We are adults and don't need the thought police constantly derailing threads.

Or refuse to delete posts by their "pets", regardless of how far they are from conforming with TOS.

Racist and anti-Semitic posts are allowed here but if you try and make a humorous comment it is considered not sticking to the topic and deleted.

It seems like certain mods have a personal gripe against members they disagree with. It is these same mods that constantly delete my comments but are free to post their nonsense. We are adults and don't need the thought police constantly derailing threads.
So you want to take this to where every member on USMB can see it? Ok ... you asked for it!

I checked your "latest activity" to see where you most recent replies were removed and guess what I found!

Zone 2 thread: Israel proves Einstein was right
1700603949429.png

Mind you, EMHs reply was removed as well.

More in the same thread:
1700604034045.png

Again, EMH had his reply removed as well.

1700604077200.png

EMH had his reply removed as well.

What part of your replies were on topic?

Blaster, you have little room to talk, re; your last sentence. You troll and participated (earlier) in an attempted derail yourself.

So you want to take this to where every member on USMB can see it? Ok ... you asked for it!

I checked your "latest activity" to see where you most recent replies were removed and guess what I found!

Zone 2 thread: Israel proves Einstein was right
View attachment 861932
Mind you, EMHs reply was removed as well.

More in the same thread:
View attachment 861934
Again, EMH had his reply removed as well.

View attachment 861935
EMH had his reply removed as well.

What part of your replies were on topic?

Good to see you showing just what is the truth Aye. :thup:

It seems like certain mods have a personal gripe against members they disagree with. It is these same mods that constantly delete my comments but are free to post their nonsense.

Follow the rules and your comments won't be deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back