Deja Vu

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
How can the study of deja vu possibly be a legit science when this is what deja vu is.

"The feeling that you have experienced something when you never have"

And this is what would be needed in order to study it..

We need to compare your feelings of deja vu to other people's feelings of deja vu and compare all to a control on an individual basis.

A control doesn't exist and because a control doesn't exist, we can't work with deja vu.

So how can somebody's gut feelings, hairs standing on the back of your neck, little voices behind your ears, and angels and devils sitting on your shoulders...
Possibly be an exact science?

I'm asking this because somebody tried to say it's now accepted by science.

How can the study of deja vu possibly be a legit science when this is what deja vu is.

"The feeling that you have experienced something when you never have"

And this is what would be needed in order to study it..

We need to compare your feelings of deja vu to other people's feelings of deja vu and compare all to a control on an individual basis.

A control doesn't exist and because a control doesn't exist, we can't work with deja vu.

So how can somebody's gut feelings, hairs standing on the back of your neck, little voices behind your ears, and angels and devils sitting on your shoulders...
Possibly be an exact science?

I'm asking this because somebody tried to say it's now accepted by science.
Now, where have I heard this one before?

See, I experience vuja de, which is the feeling that none of this has ever happened before...

Forum List

Back