Defunding the police: how is that working?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Apparently, Patrice Coullers and the gang at BLM is under investigation. Fraud and tax issues. Yeah, the anti cop, anti white black lesbian communist gal pal isn't so lily white pure as the driven snow. Where did all those funds go, Patrice? Patty buys a million dollar estate in a rich white gated community. Where did all that $ go, Pat?

People want to know where all those millions went. Members of the black community that stood with BLM haven't received a cent from BLM.

Biden hands out free crack pipes to blacks in an effort to "fight racial inequity". Explain that to me.

Enjoy the merciless beat down in Nov.

Stealing elections will no longer be a "WTF??!!", which will help the productive half of the country. Watch for states to turn red that haven't been red in decades.

I know darlin'! We're just head over heels about Beta.... every Texan loves a kept sissy, living off his rich daddy-in-law.

I've seen exactly zero Beta stickers in the last few years... :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
I used to be a democrat, really truly. When at caucus they tell US what they want (1995) and we can't question the "majority" and then say questioning THEM IS RACIST, wow. Fast forward: Obama. Mixed race man transforms into a BLACK man...This is why I stopped being stupid. Err it's why I left the democratic party.

Democrat policies, like defunding the police, are helping the GOP expand their 13-point advantage in generic polls. Plus, it divides the democrats even more. Smart democrats will vote Republican in November.

Forum List

Back