Deficit Increased by $7B under Trump, But now the GOP tries to claim fiscal Responsibility????

Yes yes, only paid off cretins like Tucker and Sean and Internet conspiracy nuts know the truth lol... The BBC the Manchester guardian etc etc are all fronts for the Democratic conspiracy I suppose...
Newsflash for the perpetually lame-ass FrenchieHfW: supporting your assertion by quoting the mere opinions of others fails to support your assertion.

That's a lie.
Man self and the rest in our legislation you will see that there has been opposed every step of the way by the Republicans show the Republicans potentially taking control of the house with 224 seats and pennsylvania's contentious Senate race democratic candidate John fetterman campaigned in Philadelphia Sunday ahead of this week's debate against republican opponent believes he can buy
That's a lie.
Wrong as always, unless you think the IRS lies about taxes, which I suppose you probably do, brainwashed functional moron.

and it has gotten worse with the trump tax cuts and in the future more tax cuts for the rich from the GOP, that is their only argument and policy....

Says some Democrat politician.
1666563800811.png

No, you retard. You’re spewing mere opinions. That you don’t know the difference isn’t surprising. You truly are a retard.
IRS statistics are factse opinions. That you don’t know the difference isn’t surprising. You truly are a retard.

IRS statistics are facts comma you got damn idiot period you have to be a total ignoramus to believe public servants FBI DOJ all these judges every respected media around the world are lying , but you believe everything conspiracy nut jobs on the Internet say . You are an idiot congratulations poor America

So if your kid ends up being gay he has to hide it from you.

That’s a ticket for good mental health huh?

He's not going to end up being gay. He's not gay. If he was, and admitted it, that would be the manly thing to do. And I'd take it like a man. I'm not worried about the gay thing. It's the pretending to be the opposite sex that's whacko.

Mental health? WTF are you even talking about. The real mental health problems are going to be those men who decide they're woman, and no one in the F'n world will accept them as a woman, because they're clearly men.
Cutting off your dick, putting on a dress and make up isn't going to cover up the sadness of 99% of society thinking you're a weirdo.

Last edited:
Pathetically trying to justify the Democrats unprecedented spending spree by playing the "But Trump..." card?

Don't nobody wann hear dat shiet.

View attachment 547540
Trump had to spend money to rebuild the US military, after Obongo had left it in shambles. A deficit only covers one fiscal year. It is not the same as debt.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back