Deficit Increased by $7B under Trump, But now the GOP tries to claim fiscal Responsibility????

That's the narrative Fuckstick Joe is pushing: That the bill will cost "zero dollars."

What kind of idiots can't figure out how supply-side economics really work while at the same time, are falling for idiocy like the Democrat's commie spending bill which will cost "zero dollars"?
"Supply side economics" was the biggest joke ever perpetrated on this nation.

What a bizarre concept.

Make it and they'll buy it?

Also known as "voodoo economics"

Republicans are ill over the Biden boom.
All the success is under Dems. Trump had weak low growth only 2.5%. In 2019 Trump only had as pitiful 2.13% growth, that's what Obama had.

Clinton gave us the Golden Age of Prosperity
Biden is giving us another Golden Age and the GOP is trying to sabotage it.

All the success is under the Dems, all the failure and recessions are under the GOP.

laughing3.gif

If you can't admit the economy is booming, then you are nothing but a blind partisan hack and a sheep.

GDP is booming, jobs growth is booming, wages are booming, job openings are BOOMING, corporate earnings are Booming markets are booming. This will continue

The economy is booming more than any economy under any GOP president ever. Reagan didn't have this growth
Since January, the US economy has added 1,572,000 jobs, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
And it's true that this is the most jobs created in the first 100 days of any presidency since records began in 1939.
But this job growth comes from a low base point given that in April last year, unemployment hit its highest level since the Great Depression of the 1930s.
More than 22 million jobs were lost in the space of two months due to the impact of coronavirus.

Inflation is rising and will cool your robust economy when the fed banks stops the magic money. The spending is from all the free shit that we as taxpayers
are paying for, that is drying up. Don't kid yourself, the fucking government paid for your robust economy.

More than 22 million jobs were lost in the space of two months due to the impact of coronavirus.
Thanks for pointing out how bad trump's response to the pandemic was.

The most advanced nation on the planet with the worst response to it

Republicans are ill over the Biden boom.
All the success is under Dems. Trump had weak low growth only 2.5%. In 2019 Trump only had as pitiful 2.13% growth, that's what Obama had.

Clinton gave us the Golden Age of Prosperity
Biden is giving us another Golden Age and the GOP is trying to sabotage it.

All the success is under the Dems, all the failure and recessions are under the GOP.
You are missing the point why Republicans won't vote to raise the Debt ceiling.
The GOP wants the dems to use reconciliation to raise the Debt ceiling so that they don't get to use more than one reconciliation bills in a given year.

The democrats can raise the Debt ceiling all by themselves just like the GOP used to do.
Biden used to argue and vote against raising the debt ceiling!

So all this bluster is going to see who blinks first, Mitch or Xiden?
My bet is Xiden, its his presidency, and he needs to keep the government functioning.

Last edited:
If you can't admit the economy is booming, then you are nothing but a blind partisan hack and a sheep.

GDP is booming, jobs growth is booming, wages are booming, job openings are BOOMING, corporate earnings are Booming markets are booming. This will continue

The economy is booming more than any economy under any GOP president ever. Reagan didn't have this growth
Thank you, President Trump.

GW Bush inherited a balanced budget and projected surplus..
The GOP Congress spent like CRAZY and completely wasted and squandered that balanced budget. (then they crashed the economy 7 years later)

In 2016, Obama's last year, the US annual deficit was at $587 B a year.
In 2020 the US deficit was projected to be $1.1 T, precovid (it came in at $3T)

Trump and the GOP doubled the yearly budget deficit in just 3 years, AND they never had 3% GDP annually.

Now these trash republican try and claim to be the fiscally responsible ones even though the GOP has destroyed the countries finances. The GOP refuses to do the right thing and fund our government to keep the economy booming under Biden. The GOP has raised the debt ceiling countless times for themselves, but never for anybody else. the GOP is playing games with our economy. The economy is booming and the GOP are jealous because they such at the economy.

This is just another example of the joke and failure of the GOP. The GOP has destroyed our finances, and they won't work with the dems to help our country. The GOP doesn't care about our country at all, they care about the GOP. Party over country. Why else would the GOP spend so recklessly for so long???

Everything posted here is 100% fact, I know you hate it, I know you people are squirming and crying right now, but the truth can be a tough pill for Trumpers to swallow. You hate the truth. You hate my facts. Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.

McConnell is the biggest fraud of all. Under Trump he had support from the Democrats to raise the budget deficit several times. Now and Democrats are in control he says he won't help to raise the budget deficit. What an idiot ! Putting all of us at risk because of party affiliation.

Thank you, President Trump.
The economy is not booming...the economy is booming...but it's because of inflation...the economy IS booming but it's because the the former guy

You fucks are gonna hurt yourselves if you keep talking in circles...

McConnell is the biggest fraud of all. Under Trump he had support from the Democrats to raise the budget deficit several times. Now and Democrats are in control he says he won't help to raise the budget deficit. What an idiot ! Putting all of us at risk because of party affiliation.
Actually, they voted to raise the limit, but cut it back so much that it wouldn't extend through a year.

If that's what you want to call it now....yeah.
Your ilk demanded it and when he did they flipped on him. :laughing0301:
He was put in a Catch 22 from your ilk.
Poor memory you have, Lesh. Might want to get that checked out.
How does an "ilk" demand a poor response by a President and why would Trump respond to an "ilk"?

What fucking claptrap

The GOP Congress spent like CRAZY and completely wasted and squandered that balanced budget. (then they crashed the economy 7 years later)

Trump and the GOP doubled the yearly budget deficit in just 3 years, AND they never had 3% GDP annually.

Now these trash republican try and claim to be the fiscally responsible ones even though the GOP has destroyed the countries finances. The GOP refuses to do the right thing and fund our government to keep the economy booming under Biden. The GOP has raised the debt ceiling countless times for themselves, but never for anybody else. the GOP is playing games with our economy. The economy is booming and the GOP are jealous because they such at the economy.

This is just another example of the joke and failure of the GOP. The GOP has destroyed our finances, and they won't work with the dems to help our country. The GOP doesn't care about our country at all, they care about the GOP. Party over country. Why else would the GOP spend so recklessly for so long???

Everything posted here is 100% fact, I know you hate it, I know you people are squirming and crying right now, but the truth can be a tough pill for Trumpers to swallow. You hate the truth. You hate my facts. Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.

Actually Trump raise the deficit by 7.8 billion dolla

I'm sorry but I just checked I heard it on the news tonight too Trump during his time in office raise the federal deficit by 7.8 trillion dollars. Those are trillions of dollars not billions.

5p9xco.jpg

When did that ever happen?
When the GOP had to use reconciliation to raise the Debt limit, like the democrats need to do now.
The democrats have 50 senate votes so they don't need any GOP votes.
Using reconciliation for the Debt Limit is a political maneuver.
If the dems didn't have 50 votes I'm sure the GOP would help pass it.

Forum List

Back