Defend Donald Trump Or Something Else

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Please send us money. The GOP and RNC are quick to ask for your money.
JD Vance, Ronna and even asking for Herschel Walker bucks.

"The FBI’s raid of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate on Monday enraged the former president and his backers throughout conservative media and the Republican Party. It also provided them with an opportunity to prod their supporters for cash"

MAR-A-LAGO was RAIDED,” Trump texted his supporters Tuesday morning, along with a link to a donation page. “The Radical Left is corrupt. Return the power to the people! Will you fight with me? Donate.”

"The FBI’s raid of Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate on Monday enraged the former president and his backers throughout conservative media and the Republican Party. It also provided them with an opportunity to prod their supporters for cash"

MAR-A-LAGO was RAIDED,” Trump texted his supporters Tuesday morning, along with a link to a donation page. “The Radical Left is corrupt. Return the power to the people! Will you fight with me? Donate.”

Please HELP ME!

1660070609657.png

An ad hominem!
How mature!
How desperate!

Gee, I think Hillary is using the FBI raid to raise money as well. Do you think that is as sleazy as the GOP using the raid to raise money?

It seems that party members don't mind grifters as long as their party is doing the grifting.

"

BLM and ActBlue, Where Is the Money Going?"​

Forum List

Back