Defence secretary warns of further wars with Russia, China and Iran in next five years

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
From the U.K Defense Minister. Let me clarify for those who drank the media kool-aid, Merkel was a China plant. The weakening of Europe will be her claim to fame. The promoting of her as the new global world leader is precisely why Europe is largely declawed today. Never has such a "powerful" global leader retired into complete obscurity. People like to gloss over Trump demanding NATO pay more and it was clearly the right move (as it is now). We weren 't talking about WWIII just 5 years ago, but powerful, knowledgeable people are now, quite publicly too. Shapps warns of further wars with China and Iran in next five years

It does

especially in a chat room full of keyboard warriors living in a country raft with war propaganda ,and a potato for leadership

~S~
I will have you know I am NOT a keyboard warrior thank you very much. I took my dog for a walk and shoveled my snow, I know what sacrifice is!

The American people are tired of these endless wars.

Sometimes war comes to you despite your not wanting it.

Ask the French what happened to them in 1940, they weren't into that war and it got them occupied for 4 years.

Sometimes war comes to you despite your not wanting it.

Ask the French what happened to them in 1940, they weren't into that war and it got them occupied for 4 years.
Haha... The French were waving white flags.

Haha... The French were waving white flags.

And look what it got them. We may not want war, but war may come to us, and we better be ready for it.

Remember that was an army that lasted 4 years in WWI, and did the bulk of the fighting on the Western Front.

From the U.K Defense Minister. Let me clarify for those who drank the media kool-aid, Merkel was a China plant. The weakening of Europe will be her claim to fame. The promoting of her as the new global world leader is precisely why Europe is largely declawed today. Never has such a "powerful" global leader retired into complete obscurity. People like to gloss over Trump demanding NATO pay more and it was clearly the right move (as it is now). We weren 't talking about WWIII just 5 years ago, but powerful, knowledgeable people are now, quite publicly too. Shapps warns of further wars with China and Iran in next five years
All the more reason to support Donald Trump as the one candidate who not only opposes war as a solution to things, who does not support the industrial military complex, who does demand that ALL countries be pro-active in promoting peace, not war, and whose policies produced the closest thing to world peace any of us have ever seen in our lifetimes.

merkel was a china plant?

Not really sure what you points are here.

Russia is rising to a certain extent, this is something that's been happening since Putin gained power in 1999.

China is rising and has been rising since Mao died in 1976.

The US has seen Iran as an enemy since the revolution.

This isn't a case of Europe or NATO changing, this is a case of them needing to adapt to the modern age.

Trump's policy is to anger the hell out of every ally the US has got. How's that going to work out for the US? It's going to mean China and Russia and Iran doing whatever they like to the US, just like the US does to other countries now.

Not really sure what you points are here.

Russia is rising to a certain extent, this is something that's been happening since Putin gained power in 1999.

China is rising and has been rising since Mao died in 1976.

The US has seen Iran as an enemy since the revolution.

This isn't a case of Europe or NATO changing, this is a case of them needing to adapt to the modern age.

Trump's policy is to anger the hell out of every ally the US has got. How's that going to work out for the US? It's going to mean China and Russia and Iran doing whatever they like to the US, just like the US does to other countries now.
So the current trajectory is the best option?

how do plants govern?
They shut down their entire nuclear reactors that provided power and cheap energy to their citizens and industries, they allow unlimited citizens to enter their country unabated, even worse than the U.S border today. They become subservient to enemy states on their energy needs while .propping up campaigns that work.in their adversaries favor, they ignore their fair share of funding on NATO while placing barriers on tradw with the U.S and, they divde Europe by controlling the border of others in the Union to the point of failure that the U.K citizens vote to leave. Germany today has no-go.zones and they have hurt their own auto industry dominance. There is a reason Merkel went from "leader of the Free World" according to CNN to not even being spoken about. Have you seen any informative documentaries on her successful poltical leadership? They don't exist, with good reason.

Forum List

Back