Deep State Dem Liz Cheney Phyisically Attacked Conservative House Member On Jan. 6th

"Liz Cheney said she smacked away fellow Republican Representative Jim Jordan's hand during the January 6 Capitol riot when he tried to offer her help, excerpts from a new book detail. 'That f***ing guy Jim Jordan. That son of a b***h,' the excerpts from CNN claim she said, according to the book I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump's Catastrophic Final Year. Cheney, who broke with her party to criticize Trump and was recently ousted as No. 3 ranking Republican, said during the call that she ran into Jordan on the House floor during the chaos that day.

'While these maniacs are going through the place, I'm standing in the aisle and he [Jordan] said, 'We need to get the ladies away from the aisle. Let me help you,'' the Wyoming at-large representative detailed to Milley. 'I smacked his hand,' she explained, 'and told him, 'Get away from me. You f***ing did this.''

If what is being reported is true -- then Liz should not only be expelled from Congress but she should also be charged and in prison for assault on a US Congressman....and not just any US Congressman; but one of the bravest most brilliant US Congressmen in our country's history -- how dare she speak to him and treat him that way -- and for what? Because a bunch of tourists came in to speak their mind?? Is she afraid to face the music from the American people? Was she part of the plan to steal the election? It all makes sense now....
That meets the elements of assault and battery in most jurisdictions.

Findlaw: Assault & Battery

Battery: Definition​

Although the statutes defining battery will vary by jurisdiction, a typical definition for battery is the intentional offensive or harmful touching of another person without their consent. Under this general definition, a battery offense requires all of the following:

• intentional touching;
  • the touching must be harmful or offensive;
  • no consent from the victim.

Typical right-wing drama over nothing. In any event, Cheney can always avail herself of the stock right-wing excuse that she "perceived" that she was in danger of attack and acted in self-defense.

Typical right-wing drama over nothing. In any event, Cheney can always avail herself of the stock right-wing excuse that she "perceived" that she was in danger of attack and acted in self-defense.
Well, she can certainly plead and prove it at her assault and battery trial. A jury can decide...RIGHT???

"Liz Cheney said she smacked away fellow Republican Representative Jim Jordan's hand during the January 6 Capitol riot when he tried to offer her help, excerpts from a new book detail. 'That f***ing guy Jim Jordan. That son of a b***h,' the excerpts from CNN claim she said, according to the book I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump's Catastrophic Final Year. Cheney, who broke with her party to criticize Trump and was recently ousted as No. 3 ranking Republican, said during the call that she ran into Jordan on the House floor during the chaos that day.

'While these maniacs are going through the place, I'm standing in the aisle and he [Jordan] said, 'We need to get the ladies away from the aisle. Let me help you,'' the Wyoming at-large representative detailed to Milley. 'I smacked his hand,' she explained, 'and told him, 'Get away from me. You f***ing did this.''

If what is being reported is true -- then Liz should not only be expelled from Congress but she should also be charged and in prison for assault on a US Congressman....and not just any US Congressman; but one of the bravest most brilliant US Congressmen in our country's history -- how dare she speak to him and treat him that way -- and for what? Because a bunch of tourists came in to speak their mind?? Is she afraid to face the music from the American people? Was she part of the plan to steal the election? It all makes sense now....

Although the statutes defining battery will vary by jurisdiction, a typical definition for battery is the intentional offensive or harmful touching of another person without their consent. Under this general definition, a battery offense requires all of the following:

• intentional touching;
Well, if Jordan found that either harmful or offensive he has got to be the biggest pussy ever. I mean how can any "real man" support such nonsense. Like I said, you Trumptards are pieces of work.

Well, she can certainly plead and prove it at her assault and battery trial. A jury can decide...RIGHT???
Good God, grow a pair of nuts.

Shit, sounds like that perverted Jim Jordan was trying to lay his greasy paws on her. He's lucky she didn't knee him in the nuts and then mace his ass.
As a Trumpster he'd claim victimhood and then sue her.

She probably made the right choice.
So you accept this story as fact without any supporting evidence?

• intentional touching;
Well, if Jordan found that either harmful or offensive he has got to be the biggest pussy ever. I mean how can any "real man" support such nonsense. Like I said, you Trumptards are pieces of work.
Do women want to be treated equally or not?

Deep down I bet Jordan was relieved that the skank didn't accept his help. He didn't want any part of touching that thing. He was just being a nice guy.

Forum List

Back