Deep State Dem Liz Cheney Phyisically Attacked Conservative House Member On Jan. 6th

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Liz Cheney said she smacked away fellow Republican Representative Jim Jordan's hand during the January 6 Capitol riot when he tried to offer her help, excerpts from a new book detail. 'That f***ing guy Jim Jordan. That son of a b***h,' the excerpts from CNN claim she said, according to the book I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump's Catastrophic Final Year. Cheney, who broke with her party to criticize Trump and was recently ousted as No. 3 ranking Republican, said during the call that she ran into Jordan on the House floor during the chaos that day.

'While these maniacs are going through the place, I'm standing in the aisle and he [Jordan] said, 'We need to get the ladies away from the aisle. Let me help you,'' the Wyoming at-large representative detailed to Milley. 'I smacked his hand,' she explained, 'and told him, 'Get away from me. You f***ing did this.''

If what is being reported is true -- then Liz should not only be expelled from Congress but she should also be charged and in prison for assault on a US Congressman....and not just any US Congressman; but one of the bravest most brilliant US Congressmen in our country's history -- how dare she speak to him and treat him that way -- and for what? Because a bunch of tourists came in to speak their mind?? Is she afraid to face the music from the American people? Was she part of the plan to steal the election? It all makes sense now....

He was responsible for this? Does this low performing daughter of a Neo-Con know wtf her dad was responsible for? She calls him a son of a B, she is the daughter of something special herself...

This woman has some nerve and appears quite lacking in self awareness. She should never have been allowed to put a finger on someone else in a violent manner. Jordan probably washed his hand every hour for a week to be rid of the stench and dirt of a hypocrite.

Shit, sounds like that perverted Jim Jordan was trying to lay his greasy paws on her. He's lucky she didn't knee him in the nuts and then mace his ass.
Sure. . right.

:rolleyes:

Why the hell would you think he was doing anything other than what he said he was trying to do?

Why would you be deluded enough to call a married man a pervert. . . when the whole nation knows Liz is a dike?

"Liz Cheney said she smacked away fellow Republican Representative Jim Jordan's hand during the January 6 Capitol riot when he tried to offer her help, excerpts from a new book detail. 'That f***ing guy Jim Jordan. That son of a b***h,' the excerpts from CNN claim she said, according to the book I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump's Catastrophic Final Year. Cheney, who broke with her party to criticize Trump and was recently ousted as No. 3 ranking Republican, said during the call that she ran into Jordan on the House floor during the chaos that day.

'While these maniacs are going through the place, I'm standing in the aisle and he [Jordan] said, 'We need to get the ladies away from the aisle. Let me help you,'' the Wyoming at-large representative detailed to Milley. 'I smacked his hand,' she explained, 'and told him, 'Get away from me. You f***ing did this.''

If what is being reported is true -- then Liz should not only be expelled from Congress but she should also be charged and in prison for assault on a US Congressman....and not just any US Congressman; but one of the bravest most brilliant US Congressmen in our country's history -- how dare she speak to him and treat him that way -- and for what? Because a bunch of tourists came in to speak their mind?? Is she afraid to face the music from the American people? Was she part of the plan to steal the election? It all makes sense now....
Wow, talk about losing your cool. Well, we now know which one of the two works well under pressure.

What a Bitch! If true....From the article:

"The Washington Post reporters Philip Rucker and Carol Leonnig's book"

So, I tend to think it is made up bs, to sell a book to triggered libs....

For slapping his hand away? You Trump idiots are pieces of work.

It’s the one thing Cheney’s correct about: Jordan and his ilk are responsible for the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

It’s the one thing Cheney’s correct about: Jordan and his ilk are responsible for the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.
Drama queens gotta drama queen.

Gym Jordan should face questions about why he let sexual harassment happen under his watch as a coach at OSU.

Beyond that why are you conservatives such wussies? Gym bought that bunch of insurrectionists to the Capitol then failed to greet them at the door.

Own it Gym

Gym Jordan should face questions about why he let sexual harassment happen under his watch as a coach at OSU.

Beyond that why are you conservatives such wussies? Gym bought that bunch of insurrectionists to the Capitol then failed to greet them at the door.

Own it Gym
How did Jordan bring them?

Forum List

Back