Decision reached in Arbrey case

Blah blah blah white people. You have no idea what a racist is.
Whites, Indians, blacks enslaved blacks. Whites freed them. Whites gave them equal rights under the law.

Blacks are responsible for their stations in life, not whites. 72% of black women are left to raise their children alone. Usually with 0 financial help from baby daddy. < that label alone should piss you off. 72% of them. And those children? Your children do not know their own fathers. So, mother and children grow up in subpar conditions and the song just repeats, generation after generation. You shoot each other for target practice, you steal others property, you promote violence and the rest of you don't give enough of a shit but to sit around and blame whites for your misfortune. You are not my responsibility.

Grow the fuck up and take accountability for the bad choices blacks continue to make...
Everything you say here is wrong.

You keep pretending that slavery was it. We faced aparthheid and today we see laissez faire racism from the likes of you.

A report titled “Fathers’ Involvement With Their Children: United States, 2006–2010,” was published by the Centers for Disease Control in the National Health Report on December 20, 2013. The findings dispute the opinions of those who have decided they can paint black culture in moral terms that American history shows that whites have refused to hold themselves to. The findings in this study debunk the standard racist white narrative to the point that it is miseducation, misinformation, lies, or whatever word you want to give to the purposeful deception provided to describe a race of people. Some of the findings are as follows:

A higher percentage of fathers who lived with their children under age 5 fed or ate meals with them daily—72% compared with 7.9% of fathers with noncoresidential children. A higher percentage of fathers living apart from their children did not feed or eat meals with them at all in the last 4 weeks—43% compared with 0.8% of fathers with coresidential children. Variation by Hispanic origin and race was seen in the percentages of coresidential fathers who ate meals with their children every day. Specifically, Hispanic fathers were less likely to eat meals with their children every day (64%) than were non-Hispanic white (74%) or non-Hispanic black (78%) fathers.

There was a significant difference by Hispanic origin and race among fathers with coresidential children: Black fathers (70%) were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day compared with white (60%) and Hispanic fathers (45%).

A higher percentage of Hispanic fathers aged 15–44 (52%) had not played with their noncoresidential children in the last 4 weeks compared with white (30%) and black (25%) fathers.

Larger percentages of Hispanic (82%) and white (70%) fathers had not helped their noncoresidential children with homework at all in the last 4 weeks compared with black fathers (56%).

Pew Research estimates that 67 percent of black dads who do not live with their kids see them at least once a month, compared to 59 percent of white dads and 32 percent of Hispanic dads. Evidence shows that a number of black dads are living apart from their kids because of inequality and poverty with it’s root cause….WHITE RACISM. The racist assumption that African-American men place less or no value on parenting is just one more excuse used to deny problems created by racism. The research showed that black men placed high importance on being a father who provides emotional, discipline, guidance and financial support for his children.

I am black. I know what racism is because I've faced it. You have not. I actually know what the problem is. I'm not white looking for a way to deny what whites have done to cause the problems like you do. So you grow up so you can understand that the choices of racist white policy makers has been the problem.

Two of the gun rights organizations I'm a member of have issued statements in support of the Rittenhouse verdict and I now have to reconsider my options.

There is the letter of the law and the spirit of the law and I keep seeing both of them getting stomped when it comes to how self-defense is defined.
It's defined by somebody defending themself, as in both the Rittenhouse and McMichaels cases. What's the problem ?

Everything you say here is wrong.

You keep pretending that slavery was it. We faced aparthheid and today we see laissez faire racism from the likes of you.

A report titled “Fathers’ Involvement With Their Children: United States, 2006–2010,” was published by the Centers for Disease Control in the National Health Report on December 20, 2013. The findings dispute the opinions of those who have decided they can paint black culture in moral terms that American history shows that whites have refused to hold themselves to. The findings in this study debunk the standard racist white narrative to the point that it is miseducation, misinformation, lies, or whatever word you want to give to the purposeful deception provided to describe a race of people. Some of the findings are as follows:

A higher percentage of fathers who lived with their children under age 5 fed or ate meals with them daily—72% compared with 7.9% of fathers with noncoresidential children. A higher percentage of fathers living apart from their children did not feed or eat meals with them at all in the last 4 weeks—43% compared with 0.8% of fathers with coresidential children. Variation by Hispanic origin and race was seen in the percentages of coresidential fathers who ate meals with their children every day. Specifically, Hispanic fathers were less likely to eat meals with their children every day (64%) than were non-Hispanic white (74%) or non-Hispanic black (78%) fathers.

There was a significant difference by Hispanic origin and race among fathers with coresidential children: Black fathers (70%) were most likely to have bathed, dressed, diapered, or helped their children use the toilet every day compared with white (60%) and Hispanic fathers (45%).

A higher percentage of Hispanic fathers aged 15–44 (52%) had not played with their noncoresidential children in the last 4 weeks compared with white (30%) and black (25%) fathers.

Larger percentages of Hispanic (82%) and white (70%) fathers had not helped their noncoresidential children with homework at all in the last 4 weeks compared with black fathers (56%).

Pew Research estimates that 67 percent of black dads who do not live with their kids see them at least once a month, compared to 59 percent of white dads and 32 percent of Hispanic dads. Evidence shows that a number of black dads are living apart from their kids because of inequality and poverty with it’s root cause….WHITE RACISM. The racist assumption that African-American men place less or no value on parenting is just one more excuse used to deny problems created by racism. The research showed that black men placed high importance on being a father who provides emotional, discipline, guidance and financial support for his children.

I am black. I know what racism is because I've faced it. You have not. I actually know what the problem is. I'm not white looking for a way to deny what whites have done to cause the problems like you do. So you grow up so you can understand that the choices of racist white policy makers has been the problem.
You have faced the opposite of racism. You have been the BENEFICIARY of racism - Affirmative Action, Biden's American Rescue Plan, Obama's Promise Program, CRT, etc. Whites are who have faced racism.

Are you one of those pussies that has to carry a gun with them everywhere?
You're one of the dummies who doesn't. Whatcha gonna do when these guys decide to go though your pockets ? Offer them a lollipop ?

1637816851581.png

That is because your brain is defective and apparently has no concept of things like beginning, middle, end, before, after, etc.

Or maybe you just can't concentrate or focus on more than one thing at a time.
NO, it's because I saw the VIDEO of the whole event that is related to the murder charge, and didn't get conned by leftist media's red herring babbling about driving around in a truck.

THIS is what I keep in my pocket...and you should too.

View attachment 568145
I don't ever feel the need to carry. I could, but I don't. People moving about as I do, where I do, aren't being mugged or raped. Where do you live? Not chalking this up to my superior judgment in where I live, or anything. It's just that I don't have these problems.

Before a crime is committed?

There are more stats indicating that the police arrive after a crime has been committed than their attempts to "catch" a known criminal suspect.
All the more reason for civilians to be armed, and ready to stop criminals.

I don't ever feel the need to carry. I could, but I don't. People moving about as I do, where I do, aren't being mugged or raped. Where do you live? Not chalking this up to my superior judgment in where I live, or anything. It's just that I don't have these problems.
Not until you do...then it's too late.

I've been posting it all day. Where have you been ? In a closet ?

See Post # 8.
Post #8 is not even your post.

Just repost the video. Thanks. Remember, the video you are reposting is intended, by you, to support the following:

They didn't drive around in a truck.

That's all. That's the only claim you managed to articulate, in this comment by you:

NO, it's because I saw the VIDEO of the whole event that is related to the murder charge, and didn't get conned by leftist media's red herring babbling about driving around in a truck

And, go.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Post #8 is not even your post.

Just repost the video. Thanks. Remember, the video you are reposting is intended, by you, to support the following:

They didn't drive around in a truck.

That's all. That's the only claim you managed to articulate, in this comment by you:

And, go.
Where did I say the words >>"They didn't drive around in a truck."
Post # please.

When I get called names you will get called names. So just stop ignoring what you and the other whites do.

I don't call you anything but stupid. And I NEVER use racist epithets.

YOu DO.

Because you ARE a racist.

I got interrupted and didn't finish my post. Video is in Post # 8 in the thread >> Do Liberals Ever Report Anything Correctly ?

It's also in this thread - Post # 427
LOL

Poor, senile gramps. Life is rough on you, I know. Regardless, yes, they chased him down. It wasn't just the moment Travis parked his truck in the middle of the lane while standing in the middle of the other lane with a shotgun pointed at Arbery -- it was the 4+ minutes leading up to that moment where they drove after him and prevented him leaving their neighborhood.

Forum List

Back