Decision reached in Arbrey case

"Trayvon Martin had a father. Jordan Davis had a father. Michael Brown had a father. Tamir Rice had a father. Having a father wonā€™t protect black boys from America. "
Mychal Denzel Smith
Ahmaud Arbery had a father. Fatherless homes is not the problem.

Holding whites accountable is justice, but holding blacks accountable is racist. Got it.
No, you donā€™t ā€˜got it.ā€™

Whatā€™s racist is hunting down a black man and killing him because you ā€˜thinkā€™ did may have done something wrong.

Whatā€™s racist is presuming a black man is guilty absent any evidence, killing him, and making a false, bad faith claim of ā€˜self-defense.ā€™

No, you donā€™t ā€˜got it.ā€™

Whatā€™s racist is hunting down a black man and killing him because you ā€˜thinkā€™ did may have done something wrong.

Whatā€™s racist is presuming a black man is guilty absent any evidence, killing him, and making a false, bad faith claim of ā€˜self-defense.ā€™

My comment wasn't referencing Arbrey, moron. Try to keep up.

LOL

Poor, senile gramps. Life is rough on you, I know. Regardless, yes, they chased him down. It wasn't just the moment Travis parked his truck in the middle of the lane while standing in the middle of the other lane with a shotgun pointed at Arbery -- it was the 4+ minutes leading up to that moment where they drove after him and prevented him leaving their neighborhood.
FALSE! The 4+ minutes leading up to that moment where Arbery ATTACKED Travis, is just the lamebrain, media red herring, designed to villainize the McMichaels. This is what the media wants you to think is important.

It might be if the charge we're talking about was stalking (and even that would be a stretch). But the charges are murder & manslaughter, thereby connected to the shooting . That has only to do with (for the 50th time), Arbery CHOOSING to turn left (which he didn't have to), and ATTACK Travis, fight with him, and try to wrest the shotgun out of Travis' hands. Clear cut self-defense.

Could easily be overturned in an appeal case, IF that trial hinges on evidence, rather than politics, and the 2 to 1 ratio of blacks to white population, in Brunswick.

"Trayvon Martin had a father. Jordan Davis had a father. Michael Brown had a father. Tamir Rice had a father. Having a father wonā€™t protect black boys from America. "
Mychal Denzel Smith
Ahmaud Arbery had a father. Fatherless homes is not the problem.
Martin had a criminal no good pos of father-------who didn't even have a home who was mooching off his stupid girlfriend living in her house.

Yeah... it's white people's fault that baby-daddy don't stick around.

You are a fucking lunatic.
Feminism is a western idea that has done a great deal of damage to the family and stability of society through its destruction. I will lay some blame at the Frankfurt school.

Martin had a criminal no good pos of father-------who didn't even have a home who was mooching off his stupid girlfriend living in her house.
Maybe they should teach their children 1. Not to commit crimes that invite police and 2. not to attempt to beat people up. I say 2. as sometimes the person you're attacking has a weapon. We do live in the most armed nation on earth...

Pete I agree, and that was my opinion when I first saw this case, and the event that led up to the case.

I am a little taken back however, otherwise about the videographer being convicted of a murder charge if he didn't actually participate in the actual detainment, harassment or demise of Arbery in which ultimately would have led to his death in the situation.

If a person videos an event, and I'm guessing does so for evidentiary purposes, otherwise just encase law enforcement requires that video for a clear picture of what happened, then just because you video taped or created such critical evidence for later use in an investigation and/or court case, then how are you charged for murder in such a way because you were the one that video taped the event ?? I know these questions were probably answered in the trial, but unfortunately I didn't get to watch the entire trial.
Yeah, I didn't watch it either. Just from the initial reports I figured these guys did stupid with with malice.

I wouldn't care if Aubrey had a long rap sheet like George Kirby Floyd, was on dope, stole a cordless drill and was fleeing the scene of the crime. Chasing him down and confronting him was not their job. They injected themselves into a police matter at that point. This wasn't a case where no police were going to show up, such a Kenosha because the government ordered police to give a leftist mob free reign and ordinary civilians were forced to protect private property. It was a circumstance where nothing of value had been touched, there was no reason to believe there was no police response available, and they had the ability to maintain a safe distance while reporting the location of their "suspect".

It's easy enough to assume these guys would have also not given a gringo or even a beaner a second look.

Where do you live, in the middle of war torn Chicago, otherwise where black folks or white folks best not get caught out jogging in some communities ?

Trust me when I say that their are plenty of black's, and plenty of white's who jog peacefully and safely in America without incident everyday....... Everything isn't about race joe-duh.....

I wouldn't know. I often went jogging in Humboldt Park, which was not a great neighborhood in the 1990's, never had an incident.

Crime in Chicago is bad right now, but nowhere near as bad per capita as Cleveland, Detroit, St. Louis or NOLA.

This man was murdered for jogging while black, period.

"'I just told him to run,' Rachel told the court, adding that she heard a 'hard-breathing man' in the background.

The pair then got cut off and when she called him back he told her he was back at his father's fiancee's house and he thought he had lost the man."

He was back at his father house, yet Zimmerman never got that far, and the altercation took place some distance from it.

When Zimmerman appeared at the police statin, there was blood on the back of his head.

View attachment 568071
If Martin had made it to his fathers house he would still be living. And that picture of Zimmerman's head doesn't show who started the fight. His girlfriend tell him to run shows that Zimmerman was the aggressor. I know you love to beloeve the lie of the violent black thug, but Zimmerman was the thug, he got away with murder.

Forum List

Back