Decision reached in Arbrey case

There is no evidence that anybody sought out anybody to murder them. Please do not repeat media propaganda/hysteria/idiocy.
Intentionally placing oneself in harm’s way, provoking a confrontation, and murdering the person with whom one provoked the confrontation is not ‘self-defense.’

Except there was no evidence he was stealing anything or doing anything other than going on a jog. You know, something white people can do and take for granted.

There's no "stand your ground" issue here. If anyone had a stand your ground defense, it was Aubery for being chased down.

A jury didn't see it that way... They saw three rednecks chase down and murder a black man.

Well, simple enough. you could pass common sense gun laws and not worry about this sort of thing.

Or you could try not chasing the man down, because that was stupid.
Where do you live, in the middle of war torn Chicago, otherwise where black folks or white folks best not get caught out jogging in some communities ?

Trust me when I say that their are plenty of black's, and plenty of white's who jog peacefully and safely in America without incident everyday....... Everything isn't about race joe-duh.....

Felony murder and malice murder​

Georgia does not have degrees of murder but has malice and felony murder.
Under Georgia law, malice murder refers to when someone causes the death of another person "unlawfully and with malice aforethought, either express or implied."
Express malice involves a "deliberate intention" to take the life of another human. Malice is implied when the killing is unprovoked and "all the circumstances of the killing show an abandoned and malignant heart."

A felony murder is committed when a person causes the death of another person while committing a felony. To be convicted of felony murder, the person must be convicted of the underlying felony

Now that all 3 suspected white supremacists who lynched Ahmaud Arbery have been found guilty,there should also be federal charges against:

*the police who did not render aid to Arbery
*city officials who were complicit in the cover up
*the ppl who held onto the lynching footage

No, you don't know the facts.
Nobody does, which is why Zimmerman was acquitted. If there was cell video of Zimmerman putting his hands on the kid first (or even trying), he would be rotting in prison right now. If there was video of Martin running him down and attacking him, he would have easily been acquitted. Instead they jur had to focus only on what it knew to be fact and the very small time frame around the death. Like, 30 seconds. In that 30 seconds, Zimmerman is being attacked by Martin.

Last edited:
Racists don't take family vacations with black friends and their family. For one thing, racist don't have black friends. How often did you see KKK Senator Robert Byrd-D hanging out with his black buddy? And, what did Biden say again about you people turning our schools into jungles if we let you in?

If those leftist idiots tell you to go north, you go north. :eusa_doh: Take a tip from a friend, yes, a non-racist friend, the next time they say north, head south...
trump is a racist. I never voted for Robert Byrd. I won't be listening to a racist telling me how somebody is not racist according to them. You are so fucking ignorant that you can't see the racism in your comments. Nobody has to tell me shit. I have lived long enough to know when I see a racist.

Me, and 80% of Florida residents who carry guns.
florida-gun-ownership.jpg

If they get off, that is way wrong.
Imagine how disappointed the leftists are. Nobody to scream racism at. No reason to Burn Loot Murder. Keep an eye on the MSM to manufacture some type of outrage. Watch the leftists eat it up.

The Rittenhouse case is over. There is no comparison. What it took to get to this case shows that our justice system is fucked up.
Ahhhhhh, shut up. You don't care about justice. You wanted an innocent man convicted. It's all about race with you. :auiqs.jpg:

trump is a racist. I never voted for Robert Byrd. I won't be listening to a racist telling me how somebody is not racist according to them. You are so fucking ignorant that you can't see the racism in your comments. Nobody has to tell me shit. I have lived long enough to know when I see a racist.
Hardly. If you don't see one when you look in the mirror then you are incapable of identifying one elsewhere...

Nobody does, which is why Zimmerman was acquitted. If there was cell video of Zimmerman putting his hands on the kid first (or even trying), he would be rotting in prison right now. If there was video of Martin running him down and attacking him, he would have easily been acquitted. Instead they jur had to focus only on what it knew to be fact and the very small time frame around the death. Like, 30 seconds. In that 30 seconds, Zimmerman is being attacked by Martin.
Martin not being there and unable to tell his side of the story was pretty big. In that 30 seconds Zimmerman was on the ground gettig whipped, nobody knows how that started and Zimmerman was certainly not going to admit to killing someone .

Forum List

Back