Decision reached in Arbrey case

Imagine how disappointed the leftists are. Nobody to scream racism at. No reason to Burn Loot Murder. Keep an eye on the MSM to manufacture some type of outrage. Watch the leftists eat it up.
You seem to be the only one disappointed.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Ahhhhhh, shut up. You don't care about justice. You wanted an innocent man convicted. It's all about race with you. :auiqs.jpg:
It been all aboutv race with you for your entire life. So just quit pretending. That guy was not innocent.

Hardly. If you don't see one when you look in the mirror then you are incapable of identifying one elsewhere...
What you call racism is blacks holding whites accountble for what has happened and continues to happen in America . I know what a racist is. That's why I say you are one.

Because according to people like you, what happened to Arbery doesn't happen anymore.

O gee. What should arbury have done. Maybe talk to them? But he took off like a rabbit. They have a short video of him doing so. Usually when somebody runs, it means they are guilty. Of trespassing at the very least. So don't play that "race card" BS with me. Slavery ended a long time ago. If any blacks since then thought they were being mistreated there, they would have moved out of Georgia a long time ago.
Usually when somebody runs, it means they are guilty.

Or jogging.

What you call racism is blacks holding whites accountble for what has happened and continues to happen in America . I know what a racist is. That's why I say you are one.

Because according to people like you, what happened to Arbery doesn't happen anymore.

Holding whites accountable is justice, but holding blacks accountable is racist. Got it.

Martin not being there and unable to tell his side of the story was pretty big. In that 30 seconds Zimmerman was on the ground gettig whipped, nobody knows how that started and Zimmerman was certainly not going to admit to killing someone .
Yep. And it shows our laws are broken a bit. Zimmerman should have been held culpable in some way simply for following the kid and initiating the confrontation. Once again, fastest shot wins. Murrica

Blah blah blah white people. You have no idea what a racist is.
Whites, Indians, blacks enslaved blacks. Whites freed them. Whites gave them equal rights under the law.

Blacks are responsible for their stations in life, not whites. 72% of black women are left to raise their children alone. Usually with 0 financial help from baby daddy. < that label alone should piss you off. 72% of them. And those children? Your children do not know their own fathers. So, mother and children grow up in subpar conditions and the song just repeats, generation after generation. You shoot each other for target practice, you steal others property, you promote violence and the rest of you don't give enough of a shit but to sit around and blame whites for your misfortune. You are not my responsibility.

Grow the fuck up and take accountability for the bad choices blacks continue to make...

Last edited:

Hey, dumbshit. When you call people "cracker" that is not holding anyone accountable for past crimes, that is YOU, being a racist douchebag, and a bitch to boot.

Imagine how disappointed the leftists are. Nobody to scream racism at. No reason to Burn Loot Murder. Keep an eye on the MSM to manufacture some type of outrage. Watch the leftists eat it up.
No. Unlike you old neocon, fat male trailer trash, most normal people are happy to see justice done. We don't care that much about the colour of the skin, we care about the action. Three pieces of trailer trash are heading to jail. Good job. Next time they watch an action movie, maybe they'll realise it's just a movie, and not try and play it out in real life.

Holding whites accountable is justice, but holding blacks accountable is racist. Got it.
No you don't get it. You are trying a false equivalence. Blacks have not done to whites what whites have done to blacks.

Hey, dumbshit. When you call people "cracker" that is not holding anyone accountable for past crimes, that is YOU, being a racist douchebag, and a bitch to boot.

When I get called names you will get called names. So just stop ignoring what you and the other whites do.

Forum List

Back