Debunking White Racist Opinions

mga138
In spite of this conversation, I don't think all Blacks are shit. If I had to guess, I would say that 75 to 80 percent are shit to me, some are ok, and a few I admire greatly.

You are telling me what you think about black people. I don't care. A lot of white posters in USMB do that. Most black people don't care what whites think about them.

We only care about what they do.

And I noticed what you wrote here

mga138
"I would say that 75 to 80 percent are shit to me"

Well - What did you do to get black people being sh*t to you ? Because if what you say about black people online is anything to go by ? I'm surprised your even fkin alive.

And yet you here trying to gain some sympathy from me ? With your "Mommy those mean blacks are so mean to me"

cry-crying.gif

This statement below and above tells me EVERYTHING.

mga138
"I guess you missed the point about self-esteem, or you deliberately took it out of context. The point was that Dunning-Kruger shows that stupid, unaccomplished people often have high self esteem because they are too dumb to know what little ability they have. Conversely, intelligent groups of people have lower self esteem because they are intelligent enough to be self-critical"

I'm not gonna play therapist here but you probably wasn't or didn't feel loved as a child which made you feel that deep down there is something wrong with you. That leads to shame, which you avoid facing by creating this huge front of how great you are.

So you protect this false front, this false self-image and that's where all the "Blacks are dumb" "Blacks are violent" "Blacks are rapists" it's done as a way to raise your self esteem.

I see through you.

White supremacy makes you WEAK.

You would think that dealing with poverty, racism, crumbling schools and dilapidated housing, as is common for many (Not all) black people

But it's actually whites and those with money who are more likely to drink alcohol, use drugs, or smoke cigarettes.

Why ? Because Whites lack coping skills

Whereas those who face oppressive conditions must, as a matter of survival, learn to deal with these conditions from an early age. Not to romanticize oppression of course, but what all studies show is that the folks you have been taught to fear and loathe often have more self-control than those in your own families.

Despite the oppressive conditions of racism and economic marginalization, blk ppl are less likely to commit suicide, and this was true 60 years ago. Too much money, too much power, and a mentality of entitlement and expectation can leave a white person ill-equipped to deal with the real world.

You are either deliberately taking what I wrote out of context, or you are just making this stuff up as you go along, as you do quite often. You wrote—

“I know how guys like you think. Racism is all about projection because guys like you think you are sh*t and nothing you try to project that by insisting other groups are sh*t (in this case blk ppl)”

Which is The only reason why I wrote that sentence is because you continually asked or made comments assuming what I thought about Blacks people. So, there is yet another disconnect between what you say one minute compared to what you said another.

You and your disconnects continue when you claim that you don’t care what others think about racial groups other than their own, but then proceed to write a totally hilarious and stupid-sounding rant about what you believe are the psychiatric reasons (all based on nothing more than your own insecurities) why Whites do better than Blacks in society.

You even try to base this opinion on the false claim that I invented the facts that Blacks have the lowest cognitive abilities, and the highest violent crime rates. Well, those are FACTS, not just products of my own psychology. The fact that you deny any of that is true is a much greater indication of YOUR psychological state than of mine.

And save the nonsense about what you think happened in my family. My parents are still married after 50 years and we had a great life, partly because my father worked hard so his family never had to live around Blacks. Are you parents still together? The changes are about 70+ percent that they are not, and never were. Are White people forcing Black mothers to have out of wedlock babies with men that don’t care about them, too?
Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate
Blkweds.jpg

This fact shows what black self control is like. The highest rates of illegitimate children, the highest drop-out rates in school, the worst scores on school and job testing, the most violent crime, the highest rates of shootings, the highest rates of obesity, the highest rates of illegal drug use, the lowest rates of home ownership, business ownership, etc....all related to the Black inability to have self-control, and to delay gratification for future benefits.

This lack of self control is predicted in childhood and displayed with the famous Marshmallow test Marshmallow temptations, brain scans could yield vital lessons in self-control
It is a simple test, but has surprising power to predict a child’s future. A 4-year-old is left sitting at a table with a marshmallow or other treat on it and given a challenge: Wait to eat it until a grown-up comes back into the room, and you’ll get two. If you can’t wait that long, you’ll get just one.

Some children can wait less than a minute, others last the full 20 minutes. The longer the child can hold back, the better the outlook in later life for everything from SAT scores to social skills to academic achievement, according to classic work by Columbia University psychologist Walter Mischel, who has followed his test subjects from preschool in the late 1960s into their 40s now.

Guess who does the worst on this test?!

Last edited:
I mean you throw in a link in from Amren.com (a white supremacist site) and expect me to take them seriously ?
That isn't an argument against what is written there; just the avoidance of one. And you clearly didn't even open the article, as it was not an Amren Article, but a link On Amren--to the research of genetic scientists. Here is some of their work posted on the BBC. It demonstrates that differences races had different ancestors not just one "Out of Africa," person. Neanderthal Man

It doesn't matter to you where things come from.
I've posted materials from Cambridge University, the BBC, NBC News, The Smithsonian Institute, The US Government Bureau of Statistics, the FBI, etc...and if you dislike what it says, you dismiss it with childish name-calling and that is the extent of your argument against it.

And BTW--How about you define what a "White Supremacist," is since you habitually use that term to describe anybody who does better than Blacks, including Japanese people, Hispanics, Middle Easterners, Jews, and Arabs.

Last edited:
mga138
You even try to base this opinion on the false claim that I invented the facts that Blacks have the lowest cognitive abilities, and the highest violent crime rates. Well, those are FACTS, not just products of my own psychology.

You are repeating what you have already wrote. I don't want to cut and paste the IQ and crime response I previously gave. I read what you're saying. I just disagree with you.

mga138
My parents are still married after 50 years and we had a great life, partly because my father worked hard so his family never had to live around Blacks.

Is that supposed to impress me ? Why you trying to impress me for ? You're member of the white Aryan master race. No ? I'm a low IQ violent, rapist blk savage. No ? lol

That's beta insecure male behaviour.

Do you think if met Tom Brady or Michael Jordan or Obama or even Trump. You think they'd be bragging to you about everything they have won and done ?

No.

mga138
Are you parents still together?

Since you asked. My dad died relatively early (52 years of age of pancreatic cancer) mum still alive. They were married until the day he died

mga138
The changes are about 70+ percent that they are not, and never were. Are White people forcing Black mothers to have out of wedlock babies with men that don’t care about them, too?Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate
Blkweds.jpg

Again - You are repeating what you have already wrote and I gave you a response to the common illigetimacy arguent I have heard a million times.

But this is one of the main issue with this forum. After I write a carefully thought-out post showing how X is not true, some USMB commenter will state X is true and say nothing about the points made by me in the post or by other USMB commenters. As if their saying it makes it so.

Some USMB commenters after losing an argument will simply repeat their main point as if they did not lose at all. Or they will come back a few days/weeks/months later when they think everyone has forgotten and then repeat their main point again.

mga138
You even try to base this opinion on the false claim that I invented the facts that Blacks have the lowest cognitive abilities, and the highest violent crime rates. Well, those are FACTS, not just products of my own psychology.

You are repeating what you have already wrote. I don't want to cut and paste the IQ and crime response I previously gave. I read what you're saying. I just disagree with you.

mga138
My parents are still married after 50 years and we had a great life, partly because my father worked hard so his family never had to live around Blacks.

Is that supposed to impress me ? Why you trying to impress me for ? You're member of the white Aryan master race. No ? I'm a low IQ violent, rapist blk savage. No ? lol

That's beta insecure male behaviour.

Do you think if met Tom Brady or Michael Jordan or Obama or even Trump. You think they'd be bragging to you about everything they have won and done ?

No.

mga138
Are you parents still together?

Since you asked. My dad died relatively early (52 years of age of pancreatic cancer) mum still alive. They were married until the day he died

mga138
The changes are about 70+ percent that they are not, and never were. Are White people forcing Black mothers to have out of wedlock babies with men that don’t care about them, too?Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate
Blkweds.jpg

Again - You are repeating what you have already wrote and I gave you a response to the common illigetimacy arguent I have heard a million times.

But this is one of the main issue with this forum. After I write a carefully thought-out post showing how X is not true, some USMB commenter will state X is true and say nothing about the points made by me in the post or by other USMB commenters. As if their saying it makes it so.

Some USMB commenters after losing an argument will simply repeat their main point as if they did not lose at all. Or they will come back a few days/weeks/months later when they think everyone has forgotten and then repeat their main point again.

You wrote-- I read what you're saying. I just disagree with you.

I’m sorry—you aren’t entitled to your own facts. Facts are stubborn things. Do you think simply labeling something “White Supremacism,” makes the facts disappear? That comes from white people coddling you for too long. As Ben Shapiro says, Facts don’t care about your feelings,” so calling something racist or White Supremacists doesn’t make them go away, which is why people repeated them. They repeat facts.

You wrote-- Is that supposed to impress me ? Why you trying to impress me for ?

Again, you deliberately take something out of context. Are you just low I.Q. or are you not serious, or both? I mentioned my family because YOU did first. You made the absurd statement that I am engaging in this conversation because my family must have been broken in some way. Did you already forget that? Do you have a 5 second fish brain? These are the senseless arguments I constantly have with Black people. It is usually filled with this brand of childish, emotion-based stupidity. Illogical. Boring. Childish.

mga138
That isn't an argument against what is written there; just the avoidance of one. And you clearly didn't even open the article, as it was not an Amren Article, but a link On Amren--to the research of genetic scientists.

Say the person who avoids any POV that goes against the white supremacist POV

241640774_580220253333305_8147961554273168273_n.jpg

241648568_580220259999971_648866163620772326_n.jpg

mga138
Here is some of their work posted on the BBC. It demonstrates that differences races had different ancestors not just one "Out of Africa," person. Neanderthal Man

But it wasn't posted on the BBC. It was post on the smithsonianmag website.

Smithsonianmag ? lol

White supremacist often like to give there website some respectable sounding name "The Pioneer Fund" or some sh*t like that. Try to make themselves look legit.

The BBC actually themselves showed the first humans were black from Africa

And actually the first people in Europe / Britain were black too

Bit I guess they are just liberals and lefties now - eh ?

Last edited:
mga138
I’m sorry—you aren’t entitled to your own facts. Facts are stubborn things. Do you think simply labeling something “White Supremacism,” makes the facts disappear? That comes from white people coddling you for too long. As Ben Shapiro says, Facts don’t care about your feelings,” so calling something racist or White Supremacists doesn’t make them go away, which is why people repeated them. They repeat facts.

Facts without context are meaningless.

It's a fact that more people are killed annually by cars than are killed by Crocodiles and Grizzly Bears.

So if you are all about the facts then you would rather be left in a room with a Crocodile and a Grizzly than a car. Right ?

mga138
Again, you deliberately take something out of context. Are you just low I.Q. or are you not serious, or both? I mentioned my family because YOU did first. You made the absurd statement that I am engaging in this conversation because my family must have been broken in some way. Did you already forget that? Do you have a 5 second fish brain? These are the senseless arguments I constantly have with Black people. It is usually filled with this brand of childish, emotion-based stupidity. Illogical. Boring. Childish.

I made the statement about your family because I wanted to see if you would justify yourself to me.

That's why I wrote it. I wanted to see if you be all "My parents are together. My family is like the Waltons" blah-blah. Sometimes I want to see your strength of character.

When you (or anyone) are too quick to justify yourself to people, even when prompted, that's sign of insecurity and submission.

Why white people contiue trying to tell blacks how black people are really gets irritating.

Poor Africans are not migrating to the US. They come here with wealth American blacks have not been able to get. But white racists looking for any reason to deny their racism make claims that are not honest or based in complete fact or detail.

During my years of college I hung out with a number of Africans. Not one was on work study. Not one had to work a job while going to school. Not one was on pell grants, student loans or financial aid. Their college was paid for by parents and most of them received allowances. Married Africans who were graduate students would often use allowance money to start businesses, that's how wealthy they were. A friend of mine had considered opening a bar with an African student who wanted to do so because he liked to drink and did not like how he was treated. Most black American students don't have that kind of money.

I met princes, princesses, son/daughters of high government officials, African business executives, but not one poor poverty stricken African. Like I said before, there are no poor Africans coming to America from the hoods of Timbuktu., Tripoli, Niarobi, Kinshasha, Hirare, or Johannesburg. So your post is disingenuous and the fact is that 245 years of documented evidence shows that America has not been the land of opportunity for blacks and until we get rid of the institutional racism it won't be.

So if you want to compare black Americans to the Africans who immigrate here, then give us the same amount of money they bring with them or include black Americans with bachelors and doctors degrees in the H1B Visa program.

H-1B visa
The H-1B is a visa in the United States under the Immigration and Nationality Act, section 101(a(H) that allows U.S. employers to temporarily employ foreign workers in specialty occupations. A specialty occupation requires the application of specialized knowledge and a bachelor's degree or the equivalent of work experience. The duration of stay is three years, extendable to six years; after which the visa holder may need to reapply. Laws limit the number of H-1B visas that are issued each year: 188,100 new and initial H-1B visas were issued in 2019. Employers must generally withhold Social Security and Medicare taxes from the wages paid to employees in H-1B status.

African immigrants with bachelor degrees are eligible for this program and get hired for jobs American blacks do not get. So on top of coming over here with money, some Africans walk right off the plane to a high paying occupation. But you don't consider this reality in your attempt to dismiss continuing racism all blacks face to inclde Africans.

I find it funny how you talk about people who ran away from the effects of white colonization and try using them to excuse white racism with a bunch of bullshit hot air. I cuss out any African immigrant who dares try telling me to stop talking about slavery. The first thng I tell them is about how they ran from a nation run by a puppet installed by whites so don't lecture me about a gd thing. So you need to go ahead and put down your excuse. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. Amadou Diallo, an African immigrant, can tell you that himself.

If he was alive.
I am merely pointing out to you that you can whine about how mistreated the blacks are until the cows come home and nothing major will change. The Democratic Party has run many big cities for decades and decades and if anything the blacks are worse off. Of course at every election democrats will promise you roses and diamonds but after they win the election they give you dandelions and zirconium. They win and you lose.

A black can be successful in this nation if he has a good education and good work ethics. That is critical. It is also critical that a black refuse to believe that he has no chance to succeed because of white supremacy. That excuse is a cop out and a trap. (I will concede that our school system is failing in many cities to provide a good education for its students both black and white. Blacks need to raise hell until the public school system improves or support good charter schools.) love

As I pointed out I worked for a major corporation that was involved with government contracts and was interested in promoting qualified blacks to management. A qualified black would be promoted faster than a white with similar qualifications.

Illegal immigrants are treated better than American citizens. They will take jobs from both black and white citizens as they will work harder for less money. Therefore it should be no surprise that those with H-1B visas get a significant break.

mga138
That isn't an argument against what is written there; just the avoidance of one. And you clearly didn't even open the article, as it was not an Amren Article, but a link On Amren--to the research of genetic scientists.

Say the person who avoids any POV that goes against the white supremacist POV

241640774_580220253333305_8147961554273168273_n.jpg

241648568_580220259999971_648866163620772326_n.jpg

mga138
Here is some of their work posted on the BBC. It demonstrates that differences races had different ancestors not just one "Out of Africa," person. Neanderthal Man

But it wasn't posted on the BBC. It was post on the smithsonianmag website.

Smithsonianmag ? lol

White supremacist often like to give there website some respectable sounding name "The Pioneer Fund" or some sh*t like that. Try to make themselves look legit.

The BBC actually themselves showed the first humans were black from Africa

And actually the first people in Europe / Britain were black too

Bit I guess they are just liberals and lefties now - eh ?

It was posted on the BBC and the Smithsonian Institute magazine. You act as if the Smithsonian is on a par with some lowly site like the Atlantic magazine. How ancient DNA is transforming our view of the past

Additionally, my opinion about the Seth Davidowitz book comes from the fact that it was based on HIS OWN research and by Google's research. Google admits that they are a racially biased organization. When I posted something from Amren, it was not their own conjecture, but simply posting a link to an outside source, like the FBI, the Department of Justice, or an institute of science.

And about your Cheddar Man story..Ancient 'dark-skinned' Briton Cheddar Man find may not be true
The scientists who made that bust admitted that they made up the skin color without any evidence and claimed it is impossible to tell for sure what skin color they had.

Was Cheddar man white after all?
Screenshot 2021-09-08 161429.jpg

mga138

Facts without context are meaningless.

It's a fact that more people are killed annually by cars than are killed by Crocodiles and Grizzly Bears.

So if you are all about the facts then you would rather be left in a room with a Crocodile and a Grizzly than a car. Right ?

This proves that you have no clue how to read statistics and have no mind for the scientific method. The reason why more people die from cars than Bears and Crocodiles is because humans interact with them at astronomically higher frequency than they do with wild animals!! LOL There are 260 MILLION cars in the US and only 50,000 Grizzly bears, dope! If there were 250 Million Grizzly Bears and Crocodiles running around the US, in every persons front lawn and garage, I suspect the Wild beasts rates of carnage would catch up to cars rather quickly.

mga138

I made the statement about your family because I wanted to see if you would justify yourself to me.

That's why I wrote it. I wanted to see if you be all "My parents are together. My family is like the Waltons" blah-blah. Sometimes I want to see your strength of character.

When you (or anyone) are too quick to justify yourself to people, even when prompted, that's sign of insecurity and submission.

Yeah, sure. That makes about as much sense as giving Charles Barkley a book on Euclid's Elements. You claimed I must have come from a broken home. My life was the oppose of that, and I wont hide their light behind a bushel when asked about them.

mga138
And BTW--How about you define what a "White Supremacist," is since you habitually use that term to describe anybody who does better than Blacks, including Japanese people, Hispanics, Middle Easterners, Jews, and Arabs.

One again you keep on straw manning. If you are going to quote me then quote what I actually write, No were have I said that a white supremacist is anybody who does better than Blacks, including Japanese people, Hispanics, Middle Easterners, Jews, and Arabs.

All white people are white supremacist.

Why ? Because I can't prove who is and isn't and white supremacist. There is no master list. So I suspect that they all are.

White supremacy is the operationalized form of racism in the United States and throughout the Western world. Iff racism was Burgers white supremacy would be McDonalds.

Other forms of racism could exist at various times and in various places but NONE have ever been as effective and widespread in their impact as white supremacy, nor is it likely that any such systems might develop in the foreseeable future and the people who classify themselves as "White" and are dedicated to mistreating/subjugating everyone they classify as black for their (White people's) benefit

Some one like you I would not classify as a white supremacist I would say you are a white extremist.

mga138
This proves that you have no clue how to read statistics and have no mind for the scientific method. The reason why more people die from cars than Bears and Crocodiles is because humans interact with them at astronomically higher frequency than they do with wild animals!! LOL There are 260 MILLION cars in the US and only 50,000 Grizzly bears, dope! If there were 250 Million Grizzly Bears and Crocodiles running around the US, in every persons front lawn and garage, I suspect the Wild beasts rates of carnage would catch up to cars rather quickly.

Wait there. Hang on, What has context got to do with anything ?

More people are killed in cars than are by grizzly bears and crocs. That's a fact. See know you want to add context hmmm ?

So if you are all about the "facts" as you say you are You would rather be in a room with croc and Grizzly than a car. No ?

But when you quote crime stats etc it's all about the "facts" and no context lol

Last edited:
Whites are the ones who kill. So if there is such a biological reality, then we're talking about white feral behavior.
Seriously, you need to find a history book and get an education-----Africans kill in far higher more grosteque numbers constantly...attacking and enslaving children. The only thing that limits their killing is that they are further behind in the development scale and have to rely on other people to supply them guns to kill with. If whites were 1/2 as murderous as you claim, simply not feeding or immunizing and providing other medicines would certainly wipe out most blacks in africa. I think Chinas big plan btw, once they become world leaders is to unleash another virus on this continent.

mga138

One again you keep on straw manning. If you are going to quote me then quote what I actually write, No were have I said that a white supremacist is anybody who does better than Blacks, including Japanese people, Hispanics, Middle Easterners, Jews, and Arabs.

Why ? Because I can't prove who is and isn't and white supremacist. There is no master list. So I suspect that they all are.

White supremacy is the operationalized form of racism in the United States and throughout the Western world. Iff racism was Burgers white supremacy would be McDonalds.

Other forms of racism could exist at various times and in various places but NONE have ever been as effective and widespread in their impact as white supremacy, nor is it likely that any such systems might develop in the foreseeable future and the people who classify themselves as "White" and are dedicated to mistreating/subjugating everyone they classify as black for their (White people's) benefit

Some one like you I would not classify as a white supremacist I would say you are a white extremist.
Blind baseless hatred is PREJUDICE....which you certainly are. Racist be your hateful self which I know doesn't limit itself to non-blacks. You are just projecting your own prejudices upon others. You want to blame others for your lifes bad decisions.

"Why ? Because I can't prove who is and isn't and white supremacist. There is no master list. So I suspect that they all are."

Africa in that regard was no more fucked up than Europe. The term slav is evidence. Also whites enslaved each other in the feudal system. Your perception of the slave trade is purposefully limited. The Portuguese were not Muslims and Muslims did not sell guns to rival african tribes in return for captives.
You are FINALLY starting to get it. Slavery wasn't a American phenonium, it was world wide and part of every culture. But it's still a fact that black tribal chieftains enslaved their enemies and sold them to mostly Muslims, who then sold a very small percentage to whites. Most of the black slaves went north and most of them died. Very few reproduced because the Muslims gelded their black slaves that action alone killed off a large percentage of black slaves due to complications or infection.

mga138
Does that mean you believe in the "Out of Africa theory?" Well, look again....Out of Africa? - American Renaissance

You know, the internet is a wonderful thing and it's the worst thing.

It allows people to access information at the push of a button and then connect with others worldwide, even sharing that information if they’d like to do so.

On the other hand, it allows people to access information at the push of a button and then connect with others worldwide, even sharing that information if they’d like to do so.

I mean you throw in a link in from Amren.com (a white supremacist site) and expect me to take them seriously ?
If, White supremacy was a thing or a dilemma for blacks. Harris wouldn't be Vice President and, Obama wouldn't be a two-term president.

Yes and systematic white supremacy is the nature.

In fact you will get into trouble with other white people if you are ARE NOT on code with white people.

One of the most important elements of systematic white supremacy, is the necessity and the ability to LIE on Black people, and have others in the dominant society get on code with each other to go along with the lies. And then PUNISH Black people because of the lie
Black privilege is Affirmative Action for Blacks. Every job you guys get is because of Affirmative Action.

mga138

You called Hispanics White Supremacists, and you called the Japanese judges at the Tokyo Olympics white supremacists, you called a Jewish Doctor a White Supremacist, and now you call every White person a White Suprmeacist (if that were only true, we'd have a better world). You still haven't defined what that is. I'm waiting....and BTW, it would seem to me that people of all stripes prefer to live in places that White people built and where they rule supreme, numerically. The less White an area is the less desirable it is to them. So, it seems that people can say they oppose it, but what they actually do is get as close to White people as they can because they know the White way of life is better and more desirable. What they say and what they do is at odds; yourself included.

Forum List

Back