Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Practically Accuses Scott Walker Of Assaulting Women

Again, this helps GOP to gain control of Senate and helps Scott Walker. She is a typical liberal war monger. Every issues is a drama where GOP is evil and exploiting the innocent. A child's view of the world.

The section you are talking about it at 6:45, not 2:45 and Shultz is telling the truth while Cooper also makes a point. They are both correct. It is about Romney trying to take different sides of the abortion issue. She accuses him of writing the platform issue because he endorsed the platform. Anderson is arguing that he didn't actually write the platform issue, it was written by someone else. Shultz agrues that it does't matter because when he endorses it it's as if he wrote it. Shultz argues that he can't use the platform in front of one group of voters and than use another position in for a different group.
Is that really the best any of you can come up with?
You're correct only in that I thought I linked three clips, I had three bookmarked

The quote I gave for 2:45 mark is what was said, just not linkked. You twisting and trying to convince yourself my quote was just wrong says a great deal about how you, and DWS deal with facts. You then go on to defend her lying... just mindboggeling

The transcript to the clip you tried to whitewash HERE

COOPER: Do you just at least acknowledge the quote, that the quote you gave of the L.A. Times is incorrect?

DWS: No, no I don’t acknowledge that if that’s what you’re saying, is that…

COOPER: Well I can read it to you now. I mean, what you said is the L.A. Times…

DWS: What I’m saying, it doesn’t matter.

COOPER: What? What you’re saying does matter. You’re quoting the Times and again, you’re misquoting them, and to back up a position…
You shouldn't have this much problem finding the lie of a liar. What you are calling a lie is an opinion. Shultz acknowledges that she understands the different interpretation but makes it clear that she has her own interpretation of the situation. In other words, she agrees that others may find her interpretation wrong and they have the right to do so. You use a rw blog site as a link to interpret the discussion. That shouldn't be necessary.
And lets put something in perspective. The alleged lie occurs in a fund raising letter that was sent to democrats on a fund raising list.

When you deliberately misquote someone it's not an "opinion"...you're deliberately misleading people by lying about what the L.A. Times said.

It's the exact same thing that she did when she misquoted the Israeli Ambassador!

The fact that it was a lie in a fund raising letter doesn't make it any LESS of a lie. Her comment that it doesn't matter says EVERYTHING about Wasserman-Shultz! She been caught red handed in a lie but she refuses to admit that it even took place.

Last edited:
The section you are talking about it at 6:45, not 2:45 and Shultz is telling the truth while Cooper also makes a point. They are both correct. It is about Romney trying to take different sides of the abortion issue. She accuses him of writing the platform issue because he endorsed the platform. Anderson is arguing that he didn't actually write the platform issue, it was written by someone else. Shultz agrues that it does't matter because when he endorses it it's as if he wrote it. Shultz argues that he can't use the platform in front of one group of voters and than use another position in for a different group.
Is that really the best any of you can come up with?
You're correct only in that I thought I linked three clips, I had three bookmarked

The quote I gave for 2:45 mark is what was said, just not linkked. You twisting and trying to convince yourself my quote was just wrong says a great deal about how you, and DWS deal with facts. You then go on to defend her lying... just mindboggeling

The transcript to the clip you tried to whitewash HERE

COOPER: Do you just at least acknowledge the quote, that the quote you gave of the L.A. Times is incorrect?

DWS: No, no I don’t acknowledge that if that’s what you’re saying, is that…

COOPER: Well I can read it to you now. I mean, what you said is the L.A. Times…

DWS: What I’m saying, it doesn’t matter.

COOPER: What? What you’re saying does matter. You’re quoting the Times and again, you’re misquoting them, and to back up a position…
You shouldn't have this much problem finding the lie of a liar. What you are calling a lie is an opinion. Shultz acknowledges that she understands the different interpretation but makes it clear that she has her own interpretation of the situation. In other words, she agrees that others may find her interpretation wrong and they have the right to do so. You use a rw blog site as a link to interpret the discussion. That shouldn't be necessary.
And lets put something in perspective. The alleged lie occurs in a fund raising letter that was sent to democrats on a fund raising list.
Who did he assault? Who did he backslap? Who's hair did he pull? Where's the assault charge?
Nobody thought for a moment that what she said was anything more than a metaphor. I said in an earlier post she has her position because she knows how to push buttons that cause Republicans to act stupid. She doesn't care if you think she is a liar. She doesn't care if she frustrates news anchors. She is a spinner. Her job is the equivalent of the radio talk show host in some ways and to some degree. Compared to them she is above reproach and of superior honesty and integrity.

What is with you and the whole "metaphor" thing, Camp? Did that lame excuse work for you when you got caught lying to your parents?

"Oh, well I wasn't being totally honest when I said that I have no idea who wrecked the car, Dad...but I meant that answer as a "metaphor", so it wasn't REALLY a lie!"

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

Again, this helps GOP to gain control of Senate and helps Scott Walker. She is a typical liberal war monger. Every issues is a drama where GOP is evil and exploiting the innocent. A child's view of the world.

that's all the know today. Obama's campaign's was some of the dirtiest I've ever seen and they know they are in DEEP doo doo in the coming midterms elections

What Dummie Waserman Schlitz said was an outrage! No parsing over wether it was a metaphor is going to mean shit to Wisconsin voters. People see it for want it is...typical attack politics that they loath. Chairwoman of DNC just screwed her own party.

they have Dirty Harry Reid and Debbie Downer Schultz...Pelosi who was going to clean up the swamp. STILL WAITING!!!!!!!!

three of the most disgusting people in the Democrat party and they must be PROUD

Election cycle and chairperson and quarterback of DNC just threw an interception late in the fourth quarter (after Labor Day). She won't be chair in 2016. Hit the showers loser.

So, the consensus seems to be that Debbie lied about the cause of Romney's flip flopping between his position on abortions for rape and incest victims. She tried to blame Romney for writing the platform for the party when he didn't. So when she blamed him she misquoted a newspaper article and refused to acknowledge that she misquoted the story which clearly stated that Romney nor his staff actually wrote the part about not allowing for rape and incest victims to have abortions. Since neither he nor his staff wrote the rape and incest part of the platform it was appropriate for Romney to disagree with the platform on one hand, but on other occasions support the platform he disagreed with and it was OK for him to take the opposite position when the need arose.
Debbie should have explained the situation instead of telling what would be judged as a lie by some people and frustrate the heck out of others.

So, the consensus seems to be that Debbie lied about the cause of Romney's flip flopping between his position on abortions for rape and incest victims. She tried to blame Romney for writing the platform for the party when he didn't. So when she blamed him she misquoted a newspaper article and refused to acknowledge that she misquoted the story which clearly stated that Romney nor his staff actually wrote the part about not allowing for rape and incest victims to have abortions. Since neither he nor his staff wrote the rape and incest part of the platform it was appropriate for Romney to disagree with the platform on one hand, but on other occasions support the platform he disagreed with and it was OK for him to take the opposite position when the need arose.
Debbie should have explained the situation instead of telling what would be judged as a lie by some people and frustrate the heck out of others.

It's not just the Romney lie, Camp...it's Wasserman-Shultz's pattern of telling lies that show her general lack of integrity. She's the Chair of the Democratic National Convention as well as a Congresswoman...she should conduct herself in a manner befitting those positions. Unfortunately "Little Debbie" is caught up in the prevailing attitude among many progressives that if they have to tell some lies to get their agenda implemented...then they're OK with that!

Last edited:

It's not just the Romney lie, Camp...it's Wasserman-Shultz's pattern of telling lies that show her general lack of integrity. She's the Chair of the Democratic National Convention as well as a Congresswoman...she should conduct herself in a manner befitting those positions. Unfortunately "Little Debbie" is caught up in the prevailing attitude among many progressives that if they have to tell some lies to get their agenda implemented...then they're OK with that!
I understand. I also understand there are people on the conservative side that fit the same exact description as Shultz. The two sides have pissing contest about who provides the biggest liars all the time. It's a constant theme that runs through both parties spin machines. The idea that politicians are expected to have integrity nowadays is entertaining to me. They are few and far between and political party has absolutely nothing to do with it. Conservatives upset about a progressive that is spinning and being dishonest or misleading is just funny. There are people of integrity and honor on both sides of the aisle just as there are people who are dishonest on both sides of the aisle. When the majority of people in this country start voting for quality of character instead of a persons political party we might begin to get things done in Washington. Sadly, I think folks will just continue to argue and fight over things that don't make much difference in the big picture.

I understand. I also understand there are people on the conservative side that fit the same exact description as Shultz. The two sides have pissing contest about who provides the biggest liars all the time. It's a constant theme that runs through both parties spin machines. The idea that politicians are expected to have integrity nowadays is entertaining to me. They are few and far between and political party has absolutely nothing to do with it. Conservatives upset about a progressive that is spinning and being dishonest or misleading is just funny. There are people of integrity and honor on both sides of the aisle just as there are people who are dishonest on both sides of the aisle. When the majority of people in this country start voting for quality of character instead of a persons political party we might begin to get things done in Washington. Sadly, I think folks will just continue to argue and fight over things that don't make much difference in the big picture.

What Republican politician has been dishonest in the same fashion as Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Camp? Did you really just declare that my being "upset" about those lies is "funny"?

Here's the thing...this Administration...this Democratic Party leadership...they've made lying to the American people part of their strategy to get their agenda passed into law. They passed a transformation of 1/6th of our entire economy by lying to the American people about the costs of that program. They STILL are doing everything they can to hide the actual costs of that program from the American people. You talk about integrity and honor...yet Harry Reid tables over 300 House sponsored bills, not letting them even come to the Senate floor for discussion let alone a vote...while he complains that the GOP is the "Party of No"? You have an administration that lectured the GOP about elections having consequences only to then turn around and demonstrate by their actions that they don't CARE what the voters decided...that they know best! There are reasons why nothing's gotten done in Washington these days, Camp and some of the biggest ones are the Democrats who "lead" us! Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, Barack Obama...would you trust any of them if you were in the GOP given their track records?

Well there you go, you make the point of partisan blindness. Somehow the lies told by Debbie W Shultz and Harry Reid are more serious than the lies told by Bush and Cheney. And you bring out the bills Reid holds down in the Senate while you ignore the ones Bohner holds down in the House. Somehow the poison bills in the Senate are more serious and important than the poison bills in the House. And if you think Bohner isn't as big a liar as Shultz or Reid you are just fooling yourself. For awhile he claimed every poison bill he sent over to the Senate was a jobs bill when the bills had nothing to do with jobs. It's a circus that get promoted and propagated by the folks on both sides of the aisle, both parties, who follow the spin and propaganda put out by their respective sides.
There are at least four Presidents in my lifetime that have lied to the point of causing the unnecessary deaths of hundreds of thousands if not millions of human beings on this planet. Debbie Wasserman Shultz misquoting an article about a Presidential candidate and than lying about her misquote is not something I am overly concerned about. Nor am I concerned about her use of a metaphor to make a rival politician look bad. Ya, I think it is funny that people take it seriously as if it really makes a difference that Debbie the Representative insulted a Governor with a metaphor. It is what she does. That is her shtick. No one made the governor take the controversial positions he has taken over women's issues.

So, the consensus seems to be that Debbie lied about the cause of Romney's flip flopping between his position on abortions for rape and incest victims.

Yes, she lied. But thats not the issue, like DWS you try to defend the lie
She tried to blame Romney for writing the platform for the party when he didn't.
She didn't "try" to, she did....she lied.
So when she blamed him she misquoted a newspaper article and refused to acknowledge that she misquoted the story ....
Right, she lied
which clearly stated that Romney nor his staff actually wrote the part about not allowing for rape and incest victims to have abortions.

Yes, she lied and now you are too based on what we know from that interview. The article didn't state that - it stated that delegates are voting down substantive changes to the platform language that was written at the direction of Romney's campaign. Cooper even goes on to inform us abortion language was not part of that.
Since neither he nor his staff wrote the rape and incest part of the platform it was appropriate for Romney to disagree with the platform on one hand, but on other occasions support the platform he disagreed with and it was OK for him to take the opposite position when the need arose.
Again not the issue of her lies, just you trying to defend them
Uh..she lied. Thats ok with you, we get it

Well there you go, you make the point of partisan blindness. Somehow the lies told by Debbie W Shultz and Harry Reid are more serious than the lies told by Bush and Cheney. And you bring out the bills Reid holds down in the Senate while you ignore the ones Bohner holds down in the House. Somehow the poison bills in the Senate are more serious and important than the poison bills in the House. And if you think Bohner isn't as big a liar as Shultz or Reid you are just fooling yourself. For awhile he claimed every poison bill he sent over to the Senate was a jobs bill when the bills had nothing to do with jobs. It's a circus that get promoted and propagated by the folks on both sides of the aisle, both parties, who follow the spin and propaganda put out by their respective sides.
There are at least four Presidents in my lifetime that have lied to the point of causing the unnecessary deaths of hundreds of thousands if not millions of human beings on this planet. Debbie Wasserman Shultz misquoting an article about a Presidential candidate and than lying about her misquote is not something I am overly concerned about. Nor am I concerned about her use of a metaphor to make a rival politician look bad. Ya, I think it is funny that people take it seriously as if it really makes a difference that Debbie the Representative insulted a Governor with a metaphor. It is what she does. That is her shtick. No one made the governor take the controversial positions he has taken over women's issues.

What lies is it that Bush and Cheney told? I keep hearing that refrain, Camp and I've never seen it backed up by anything. It's one of those progressive "urban myths" that's been repeated so many times that you liberals accept it as fact! Did they rely on intelligence that they shouldn't have? Probably. Did leading Democrats ALSO come to the same conclusions as Bush and Chaney? Yes they did but they seem to have selective memory on that point.

You seem a little confused about the legislative process, Camp. Any bills dealing with money HAVE to start in the House and then are sent to the Senate.

If you don't believe Bush and Cheney lied to get us into Iraq you are a partisan with his head in the sand. It isn't just the liberals that know they lied. You want to delude yourself into thinking it's a liberal thing and that in itself shows you to be hopelessly propagandized. The fact you still use that dumb ass lame line about leading Democrats came to the same conclusion is proof of your delusional thinking. The point of those assholes lying was to get the country and the Congress, including the Democrats, to believe their lies and give support to the war. What makes them so disgusting and foul is that they used the unity, trust and patriotism after 9/11 to trick the nation with their lies.
Believing Bush and Cheney lied to drag the country into a war in Iraq is not an urban myth. No one calls it that except for conservatives who don't care about truth or misleading their fellow citizens. There are numerous threads on this site that provide and endless stream of links that prove beyond any doubt that Bush and Cheney are malicious and blatant liars.

What lies is it that Bush and Cheney told? I keep hearing that refrain, Camp and I've never seen it backed up by anything. It's one of those progressive "urban myths" that's been repeated so many times that you liberals accept it as fact! Did they rely on intelligence that they shouldn't have? Probably. Did leading Democrats ALSO come to the same conclusions as Bush and Chaney? Yes they did but they seem to have selective memory on that point.

You seem a little confused about the legislative process, Camp. Any bills dealing with money HAVE to start in the House and then are sent to the Senate.

If you don't believe Bush and Cheney lied to get us into Iraq you are a partisan with his head in the sand. It isn't just the liberals that know they lied. You want to delude yourself into thinking it's a liberal thing and that in itself shows you to be hopelessly propagandized. The fact you still use that dumb ass lame line about leading Democrats came to the same conclusion is proof of your delusional thinking. The point of those assholes lying was to get the country and the Congress, including the Democrats, to believe their lies and give support to the war. What makes them so disgusting and foul is that they used the unity, trust and patriotism after 9/11 to trick the nation with their lies.
Believing Bush and Cheney lied to drag the country into a war in Iraq is not an urban myth. No one calls it that except for conservatives who don't care about truth or misleading their fellow citizens. There are numerous threads on this site that provide and endless stream of links that prove beyond any doubt that Bush and Cheney are malicious and blatant liars.

So lying is Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's "shtick"? The truth is...if Scott Walker's positions really WERE so controversial then there wouldn't be a need to lie about them! He has valid reasons for his stands on all those issues but a hatred of women is NOT one of those reasons!

Wasserman-Shultz attacks Walker the way she does because Democrats can't run against the result of how he's done the job of Governor. He took over a State that was in dire straits due to the progressive agenda that was there before him and turned it around rather dramatically.

And since you've alleged that Bush lied blatantly to get us into a war with Iraq and that there are countless sites that prove this "fact"...I know you'll have no problem citing one?

I think that what we'll find when you attempt to do so is that the Bush "lies" were nothing more than choices (some good and some bad) of what intelligence people decided to believe back then.

9/11 had little to do with the ouster of Saddam Hussein by the way. The man was a despot who was responsible for the torture and murder of tens of thousands of his own people as well as the deaths of hundreds of thousands of his neighbors. We invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein refused to abide by UN sanctions imposed on him following his invasion of Kuwait. He was illegally selling oil on the black market and the UN was looking the other way. He was using chemical weapons on civilians as well as military opponents and he was actively seeking a nuclear weapon. We got rid of Saddam Hussein because it was the right thing to do.

9/11 had little to do with the ouster of Saddam Hussein by the way. The man was a despot who was responsible for the torture and murder of tens of thousands of his own people as well as the deaths of hundreds of thousands of his neighbors. We invaded Iraq because Saddam Hussein refused to abide by UN sanctions imposed on him following his invasion of Kuwait. He was illegally selling oil on the black market and the UN was looking the other way. He was using chemical weapons on civilians as well as military opponents and he was actively seeking a nuclear weapon. We got rid of Saddam Hussein because it was the right thing to do.
That is not why we spent our blood and treasure in Iraq. You sir are one of the misinformed Americans in America. You believe things that have been proven to be false. Sad, really sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=jTpZYH2x9-k

"Saddam aids and protects terrorist including members of al Qaeda." George W. Bush State of the Union Address 2002
Quote at .56 in below video
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKd71JxEYzE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back