Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Practically Accuses Scott Walker Of Assaulting Women

So now you've admitted that the Democratic leader of the Senate is also a liar? Maybe it's time to have that morning cup of coffee and come back after you've woken up?
I did no such thing. I opened my comment by saying she wasn't misleading. If you don't comprehend the meaning and use of agitative language and how it is used as a method of speech in politics that's not my concern and their is nothing I can do about it.

"Agitative language"? You can't bring yourself to use the word "LIE"...can you, Camp? You've tried labeling what Wasserman-Shultz does with every OTHER descriptive term but that bottom line remains...THAT SHE LIES AND SHE LIES A LOT!
A metaphor is not a lie. Nor is an opinion. Politicians are experts at walking that tight rope. Romney was the worst liar ever because he kept falling off the tight rope. Heck, Sarah Palin defines Americans to only be certain groups. Now there is some agative and inflammatory rhetoric. Stating that folks aren't TRUE American if they disagree with Sarah's opinion. Wouldn't that be a lie?

So now you've admitted that the Democratic leader of the Senate is also a liar? Maybe it's time to have that morning cup of coffee and come back after you've woken up?
I did no such thing. I opened my comment by saying she wasn't misleading. If you don't comprehend the meaning and use of agitative language and how it is used as a method of speech in politics that's not my concern and their is nothing I can do about it.

"Agitative language"? You can't bring yourself to use the word "LIE"...can you, Camp? You've tried labeling what Wasserman-Shultz does with every OTHER descriptive term but that bottom line remains...THAT SHE LIES AND SHE LIES A LOT!
A metaphor is not a lie. Nor is an opinion. Politicians are experts at walking that tight rope. Romney was the worst liar ever because he kept falling off the tight rope. Heck, Sarah Palin defines Americans to only be certain groups. Now there is some agative and inflammatory rhetoric. Stating that folks aren't TRUE American if they disagree with Sarah's opinion. Wouldn't that be a lie?
Huh what straw man are you trying to draw up? It's ok for this democrat leader to accuse a governor of assaulting women because some ex-republican governor who is not a republican leader has made some statement about true Americans? HUH?

What Wasserman-Shultz did is not a metaphor, Camp...that's what you've relabeled her lie as to make it more acceptable.

She lied. She knows it! Anderson Cooper knows it! Andrea Mitchell knows it! Don Lemon knows it! If all those liberals know it...why won't you simply admit it?

The bottom line with Debbie Wasserman-Shultz is that she is ready, willing and able to lie if she thinks it will help the progressive agenda. She couldn't care less about the fallout. Politicians like HER are why we have such polarization in Washington these days.

What Wasserman-Shultz did is not a metaphor, Camp...that's what you've relabeled her lie as to make it more acceptable.

She lied. She knows it! Anderson Cooper knows it! Andrea Mitchell knows it! Don Lemon knows it! If all those liberals know it...why won't you simply admit it?

The bottom line with Debbie Wasserman-Shultz is that she is ready, willing and able to lie if she thinks it will help the progressive agenda. She couldn't care less about the fallout. Politicians like HER are why we have such polarization in Washington these days.
I didn't know those people called Shultz a liar. I searched by did't find anything. I found some things were she argues with journalist lots when she is speaking to them, but nothing about those people you mentioned calling her a liar. Maybe you could provide a link. If you can't, don't worry, I will assume you are speaking wishalogically.

I didn't know those people called Shultz a liar. I searched by did't find anything. I found some things were she argues with journalist lots when she is speaking to them, but nothing about those people you mentioned calling her a liar. Maybe you could provide a link. If you can't, don't worry, I will assume you are speaking wishalogically.

Ah...I already provided links, Camp. I can provide many more if you like. It's not exactly a difficult thing to find since Debbie has made lying about political opponents her "thing".

Now you do

Now you do

Yeah she's a lying bitch.

Now you do

Where in these attempted gotcha video's do they catch little Debbie telling a lie? And where do the journalists make the claim that she is lying? They argue and try to trap her, but she has an explanation each and every time. You should be able to pick out a specific statement where she lies and reference as to where it is in the video. Otherwise you are just arguing over opinions.

Now you do

Where in these attempted gotcha video's do they catch little Debbie telling a lie? And where do the journalists make the claim that she is lying? They argue and try to trap her, but she has an explanation each and every time. You should be able to pick out a specific statement where she lies and reference as to where it is in the video. Otherwise you are just arguing over opinions.

WOW what a rube. Put down the koolaid dumb ass.

Now you do

So now you're accusing CNN and MSNBC of doing "gotcha" interviews for liberals? Now THAT is funny stuff! How naive are you, Camp?

Those liberal journalists aren't trying to "trap" her...they're trying very hard to get her to stop evading the questions that they are asking and admit that she told a lie.

Cooper tells at 2:45 that she completely misquotes the LA Times making it sound like something it isn't saying and using that as evidence to back up your position

Her response...“It doesn’t matter…”.

You cant get any clearer that that. She was caught lying and it doesn't matter. You're good with that?

Now you do

So now you're accusing CNN and MSNBC of doing "gotcha" interviews for liberals? Now THAT is funny stuff! How naive are you, Camp?

Those liberal journalists aren't trying to "trap" her...they're trying very hard to get her to stop evading the questions that they are asking and admit that she told a lie.

The section you are talking about it at 6:45, not 2:45 and Shultz is telling the truth while Cooper also makes a point. They are both correct. It is about Romney trying to take different sides of the abortion issue. She accuses him of writing the platform issue because he endorsed the platform. Anderson is arguing that he didn't actually write the platform issue, it was written by someone else. Shultz agrues that it does't matter because when he endorses it it's as if he wrote it. Shultz argues that he can't use the platform in front of one group of voters and than use another position in for a different group.
Is that really the best any of you can come up with?

The section you are talking about it at 6:45, not 2:45 and Shultz is telling the truth while Cooper also makes a point. They are both correct. It is about Romney trying to take different sides of the abortion issue. She accuses him of writing the platform issue because he endorsed the platform. Anderson is arguing that he didn't actually write the platform issue, it was written by someone else. Shultz agrues that it does't matter because when he endorses it it's as if he wrote it. Shultz argues that he can't use the platform in front of one group of voters and than use another position in for a different group.
You're correct only in that I thought I linked three clips, I had three bookmarked

The quote I gave for 2:45 mark is what was said, just not linkked. You twisting and trying to convince yourself my quote was just wrong says a great deal about how you, and DWS deal with facts. You then go on to defend her lying... just mindboggeling

The transcript to the clip you tried to whitewash HERE

COOPER: Do you just at least acknowledge the quote, that the quote you gave of the L.A. Times is incorrect?

DWS: No, no I don’t acknowledge that if that’s what you’re saying, is that…

COOPER: Well I can read it to you now. I mean, what you said is the L.A. Times…

DWS: What I’m saying, it doesn’t matter.

COOPER: What? What you’re saying does matter. You’re quoting the Times and again, you’re misquoting them, and to back up a position…

You're correct only in that I thought I linked three clips, I had three bookmarked

The quote I gave for 2:45 mark is what was said, just not linkked. You twisting and trying to convince yourself my quote was just wrong says a great deal about how you, and DWS deal with facts. You then go on to defend her lying... just mindboggeling

COOPER: Do you just at least acknowledge the quote, that the quote you gave of the L.A. Times is incorrect?

COOPER: What? What you’re saying does matter. You’re quoting the Times and again, you’re misquoting them, and to back up a position…
You shouldn't have this much problem finding the lie of a liar. What you are calling a lie is an opinion. Shultz acknowledges that she understands the different interpretation but makes it clear that she has her own interpretation of the situation. In other words, she agrees that others may find her interpretation wrong and they have the right to do so. You use a rw blog site as a link to interpret the discussion. That shouldn't be necessary.
And lets put something in perspective. The alleged lie occurs in a fund raising letter that was sent to democrats on a fund raising list.

You shouldn't have this much problem finding the lie of a liar. What you are calling a lie is an opinion. Shultz acknowledges that she understands the different interpretation but makes it clear that she has her own interpretation of the situation. In other words, she agrees that others may find her interpretation wrong and they have the right to do so. You use a rw blog site as a link to interpret the discussion. That shouldn't be necessary.
And lets put something in perspective. The alleged lie occurs in a fund raising letter that was sent to democrats on a fund raising list.
Who did he assault? Who did he backslap? Who's hair did he pull? Where's the assault charge?

Are you serious? Anderson, scores of others and I have no difficulty seeing the lie.
You do.

I linked the transcript. What does it matter where it came from? Their discussion is not hard to follow. It is much more difficult for you to try to convince others they didn't hear what they heard..

Perspective, the lie was sent out to dupe democrats because thats how little she thinks of you.

Who did he assault? Who did he backslap? Who's hair did he pull? Where's the assault charge?
Nobody thought for a moment that what she said was anything more than a metaphor. I said in an earlier post she has her position because she knows how to push buttons that cause Republicans to act stupid. She doesn't care if you think she is a liar. She doesn't care if she frustrates news anchors. She is a spinner. Her job is the equivalent of the radio talk show host in some ways and to some degree. Compared to them she is above reproach and of superior honesty and integrity.

Are you serious? Anderson, scores of others and I have no difficulty seeing the lie.
You do.

I linked the transcript. What does it matter where it came from? Their discussion is not hard to follow. It is much more difficult for you to try to convince others they didn't hear what they heard..

Perspective, the lie was sent out to dupe democrats because thats how little she thinks of you.
I didn't get a letter. I'm not a Democrat. Never have been one. Vote for mostly Republicans locally and have passed voting for President lots of times.

You do.

I didn't get a letter. I'm not a Democrat. Never have been one. Vote for mostly Republicans locally and have passed voting for President lots of times.
You should be so proud then. You've stooped to her level with as much bravado as the best of them. You may have lost all credibility with those on the right, but so what? You're not a democrat :lmao:

Forum List

Back