Death toll of Omicron

Good morning my fellow patriots, and good morning to all you worthless commies! Wo hoo, another new day! It looks like the number of omi-con deaths posted to this thread is up to ZERO! Does anybody have any omi-con deaths to post?

Maybe Slade3200 has finally given up on trying to substitute omi-con deaths with confessions of his inability to even identify what exactly an omi-con death even is. He thinks if he is too ignorant to even be able to conceive what an omi-con death is, that his fear of omi-con supercedes the notion that there is in fact an omi-con death toll.

Maybe Slade3200 has finally given up on trying to substitute omi-con deaths with confessions of his inability to even identify what exactly an omi-con death even is. He thinks if he is too ignorant to even be able to conceive what an omi-con death is, that his fear of omi-con supercedes the notion that there is in fact an omi-con death toll.
At this point Iā€™ve posted more than enough. You canā€™t even explain the criteria you want so your game is obvious.

But I got a new one for yaā€¦ two of my coworkers that I work very closely with just tested positive yesterday and from the way Iā€™m feeling this AM Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m next. My question to youā€¦. If I suddenly drop off from this board and cease making posts will that finally be enough proof for you of an omi death?!

At this point Iā€™ve posted more than enough. You canā€™t even explain the criteria you want so your game is obvious.

But I got a new one for yaā€¦ two of my coworkers that I work very closely with just tested positive yesterday and from the way Iā€™m feeling this AM Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m next. My question to youā€¦. If I suddenly drop off from this board and cease making posts will that finally be enough proof for you of an omi death?!
Slade3200, if you test positive, the test won't tell you what variant you are infected with. While omi-con is rather benign, there are some more dangerous variants out there. This means you should react to a positive test as if it is the most dangerous variant in existence. Even if you feel confident that your jabs will work in your favor, react as if you are unvaxxed or that your jabs will make it worse. React as if you are the 1% who experience severe symptoms. Your life could depend on this attitude. If if you are a worthless commie, I'd hate to see you dissapear from this community following news that you tested positive. If you test positive, remember that early treatment is the key. I wish you the very best. Sincerely.

With that out of the way, no, if you disappear after testing positive for Sars, we will not know if it is an omi-con death. I would not know if you just got tired of losing debates to righties and took time off from here, and I also would not know if you even died at all. Even if you did die, I wouldn't know if it was because you died from being a diabetic fat ass, if you died from gunshot wounds, or if you died "from" a viral infection.

Slade3200, if you test positive, the test won't tell you what variant you are infected with. While omi-con is rather benign, there are some more dangerous variants out there. This means you should react to a positive test as if it is the most dangerous variant in existence. Even if you feel confident that your jabs will work in your favor, react as if you are unvaxxed or that your jabs will make it worse. React as if you are the 1% who experience severe symptoms. Your life could depend on this attitude. If if you are a worthless commie, I'd hate to see you dissapear from this community following news that you tested positive. If you test positive, remember that early treatment is the key. I wish you the very best. Sincerely.

With that out of the way, no, if you disappear after testing positive for Sars, we will not know if it is an omi-con death. I would not know if you just got tired of losing debates to righties and took time off from here, and I also would not know if you even died at all. Even if you did die, I wouldn't know if it was because you died from being a diabetic fat ass, if you died from gunshot wounds, or if you died "from" a viral infection.
I appreciate that, my boss thinks the left is politicizing this whole thing and is forbidding us from getting tested. He says we are all going to catch it anyways so just assume we have it and just sleep in the sun and we will be healed in 24 hours. How do you like them apples?!

as for your last paragraph, Iā€™ve only lost one debate to a righty and it was back in ā€˜09ā€¦ the doctor who saw my coworker who tested positive said that he had the symptoms of omicron even though they didnā€™t specifically test for it and that 80-90 of the cases they are testing are omi. Thatā€™s a pretty good probability don't you think? If he dies Iā€™m sure many will think itā€™s an omi death and many will argue against lack of proofā€¦ but in the end, who really cares? A person died because they caught a contagious virus.

Let me tell you the reality hereā€¦ I went to 7 stores yesterday. 3 CVS, a rite aid, a Walgreens, Target and Staples to try and find N95s, home test kits and some basic meds. All stores were sold out of just about everything I was looking for and I came back with only a box of NyQuil, Emergen C and Vicks shower bombs. We have an immune compromised child living in our house who may face serious consequences if she gets infected.

Iā€™m 42 and active, athletic and in good healthā€¦ Iā€™m not worried about me. If I kick the bucket so be it, bring on the next adventure or let me finally get a good nights sleep, thatā€™s how I see death. But what I do worry about is other people and causing them pain and suffering. For the life of me I do not understand why people are trying so hard to downplay this virus and why people are trying so hard to ignore and defy safe practices. Real people are being effected. Itā€™s really shitty that a medical situation that is clearing drug store shelves and filling hospitals as being politicized so hard. Itā€™s a shame.

Thatā€™s my lecture for they dayā€¦. And I know I knowā€¦. This is not an omi-deathā€¦ yet ;)

I appreciate that, my boss thinks the left is politicizing this whole thing and is forbidding us from getting tested. He says we are all going to catch it anyways so just assume we have it and just sleep in the sun and we will be healed in 24 hours. How do you like them apples?!

as for your last paragraph, Iā€™ve only lost one debate to a righty and it was back in ā€˜09ā€¦ the doctor who saw my coworker who tested positive said that he had the symptoms of omicron even though they didnā€™t specifically test for it and that 80-90 of the cases they are testing are omi. Thatā€™s a pretty good probability don't you think? If he dies Iā€™m sure many will think itā€™s an omi death and many will argue against lack of proofā€¦ but in the end, who really cares? A person died because they caught a contagious virus.

Let me tell you the reality hereā€¦ I went to 7 stores yesterday. 3 CVS, a rite aid, a Walgreens, Target and Staples to try and find N95s, home test kits and some basic meds. All stores were sold out of just about everything I was looking for and I came back with only a box of NyQuil, Emergen C and Vicks shower bombs. We have an immune compromised child living in our house who may face serious consequences if she gets infected.

Iā€™m 42 and active, athletic and in good healthā€¦ Iā€™m not worried about me. If I kick the bucket so be it, bring on the next adventure or let me finally get a good nights sleep, thatā€™s how I see death. But what I do worry about is other people and causing them pain and suffering. For the life of me I do not understand why people are trying so hard to downplay this virus and why people are trying so hard to ignore and defy safe practices. Real people are being effected. Itā€™s really shitty that a medical situation that is clearing drug store shelves and filling hospitals as being politicized so hard. Itā€™s a shame.

Thatā€™s my lecture for they dayā€¦. And I know I knowā€¦. This is not an omi-deathā€¦ yet ;)
I keep home test kits at home, at work, and in my cars. I don't wait for anybody if I want to test. I had it bad back in August, so I know I need to be proactive if I have been exposed. I don't wait for anybody to give me a test.

I keep home test kits at home, at work, and in my cars. I don't wait for anybody if I want to test. I had it bad back in August, so I know I need to be proactive if I have been exposed. I don't wait for anybody to give me a test.
Smart thinkingā€¦ I have the same at home but Iā€™m out of town working a contract job for a month so Iā€™m completely out of my element. Not the ideal place or time to get sick but the Gods have a plan so letā€™s see where this ride goes.

Fascinating.

2000-3000 dead from COVID each day. New cases were 95% omicron as of a couple weeks ago, meaning most deaths are omicron now. Yet the antivaxxer death-cult loonies are still claiming no deaths. History will look back at this era with amusement. Millions of people are choosing eventual suicide because they're butthurt about losing an election.

As for antivaxxers, there's really no point in arguing with them.

First, they're crazy.

Second, time will settle the issue. It's almost entirely unvaxxed people dying of COVID, while essentially nobody dies from the vaccine. Each new bout of COVID brings a 2% chance of death, even with heroic medical care. And a 10% chance of permanent disability, as in being on bottled oxygen for the rest of your shortened life.

Since "natural immunity" turns out to not really be a thing, antivaxxers have to play those odds anew with every new variant. It's likely COVID will take them down eventually. At this point, we're just trying to stop them from taking out innocent people along with themselves.

Fascinating.

2000-3000 dead from COVID each day. New cases were 95% omicron as of a couple weeks ago, meaning most deaths are omicron now. Yet the antivaxxer death-cult loonies are still claiming no deaths. History will look back at this era with amusement. Millions of people are choosing eventual suicide because they're butthurt about losing an election.

As for antivaxxers, there's really no point in arguing with them.

First, they're crazy.

Second, time will settle the issue. It's almost entirely unvaxxed people dying of COVID, while essentially nobody dies from the vaccine. Each new bout of COVID brings a 2% chance of death, even with heroic medical care. And a 10% chance of permanent disability, as in being on bottled oxygen for the rest of your shortened life.

Since "natural immunity" turns out to not really be a thing, antivaxxers have to play those odds anew with every new variant. It's likely COVID will take them down eventually. At this point, we're just trying to stop them from taking out innocent people along with themselves.
This is not an omi-con death. The omi-con death toll, as established on this thread by you and your fellow lefties is exactly ZERO. Nobody has posted even a single omi-con death. Not even you.

This is not an omi-con death. The omi-con death toll, as established on this thread by you and your fellow lefties is exactly ZERO. Nobody has posted even a single omi-con death. Not even you.
You say nobody has posted a single death. Yet Iā€™ve posted several including this ONE SINGLE isolated death (see link). Reported by medical professionals. This person died with Omi and From Omiā€¦ stated multiple times. Stop saying nobody has posted an omi death, it is not true.

Downplaying Omicron is not downplaying the virus. The entire thread is Omicron. And you are correct this is not a Omicron death.

Downplaying Omicron is not downplaying the virus. The entire thread is Omicron. And you are correct this is not a Omicron death.
Your post isnā€™t an omicron death either so maybe we donā€™t need to point that out every other post. I donā€™t see the purpose in downplaying anythingā€¦ omicron is the virus, quite literally. Itā€™s a variant strain of COVID, THE VIRUS. so I donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about when you say ā€œDownplaying Omicron is not downplaying the virus.ā€

Your post isnā€™t an omicron death either so maybe we donā€™t need to point that out every other post. I donā€™t see the purpose in downplaying anythingā€¦ omicron is the virus, quite literally. Itā€™s a variant strain of COVID, THE VIRUS. so I donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about when you say ā€œDownplaying Omicron is not downplaying the virus.ā€
It is a Corona virus. If we are lucky it will be the 5th cold version of Corona. As there ate 4 Corona colds already. Then SARs 2003 and MERs

You have not proven a Omicron death.

It is a Corona virus. If we are lucky it will be the 5th cold version of Corona. As there ate 4 Corona colds already. Then SARs 2003 and MERs

You have not proven a Omicron death.
The data and examples Iā€™ve posted are proof enough for me and most people of sound mind

as for your last paragraph, Iā€™ve only lost one debate to a righty and it was back in ā€˜09ā€¦

1643142032457.png

Forum List

Back