Death toll of Omicron

What does an isolated Covid death look like?! Show an example so I can see what youā€™re talking about
Lol, you are finally starting to understand the omi-con death count! Maybe if we wait long enough, we will finally see what we are both wanting to see here.

I posted many articles and medical studies about many deaths but Captain op here wanted one death so I posted an article that focused on one death. Yā€™all look like fools
Articles and studies are not omi-con deaths

Why are you making your generalizations about general covid on an omi-con specific thread?
Because youā€™re asking for moronic standards that I donā€™t think exist. If you can show an example of any other kind of viral death that fits your criteria then perhaps you would sound so trolly

Lol, you are finally starting to understand the omi-con death count! Maybe if we wait long enough, we will finally see what we are both wanting to see here.
Iā€™m not waiting for anything and I donā€™t think you are either. Youā€™re trolling. Itā€™s pretty clear

You canā€™t post a death on a message board. It isnā€™t possible
You keep claiming that you have already posted omi-con deaths in this thread, now here you are saying it isn't possible. Lol...

You keep claiming that you have already posted omi-con deaths in this thread, now here you are saying it isn't possible. Lol...
I've posted articles, reports and examples of many omi-deaths but Its not possible to post a death in the literal sense. So your troll candle stays lit by moving the goal posts towards whatever crazy standards you want to pull out of your butt. The fact that you can't show an example of what a legit Covid death looks like explains it all.

The omi-con death toll is self explanatory. Nobody has posted a single one.
I've posted many. You have some ambiguous standards about what actually qualifies as posting a death. You won't give an example of what would actually qualify. You're just playing games. Its fun and all but you're just sounding foolish

Do you think itā€™s possible?
First you say you posted omi-con deaths, then you say it isn't possible. Why on earth do you want to know if I think it is possible? From my observations, lefties will fight for a month and a half, and over 1300 posts over this, but still not post a single death. Apparently, no lefty has found it possible yet.

First you say you posted omi-con deaths, then you say it isn't possible. Why on earth do you want to know if I think it is possible? From my observations, lefties will fight for a month and a half, and over 1300 posts over this, but still not post a single death. Apparently, no lefty has found it possible yet.
Itā€™s not possible to post a death in the literal sense so if you are going to hold ridiculous criteria to what qualifies as a ā€œdeathā€ then you can negate anything that is posted as not satisfactory. Now if we arenā€™t playing childish troll games like the above example is and we can agree that posting examples of deaths and statistics from medical professionals is what this os really about then yes that is possible and it is what Iā€™ve been doing. Itā€™s pretty stupid that Iā€™d have to explain this for you.

Itā€™s not possible to post a death in the literal sense so if you are going to hold ridiculous criteria to what qualifies as a ā€œdeathā€ then you can negate anything that is posted as not satisfactory. Now if we arenā€™t playing childish troll games like the above example is and we can agree that posting examples of deaths and statistics from medical professionals is what this os really about then yes that is possible and it is what Iā€™ve been doing. Itā€™s pretty stupid that Iā€™d have to explain this for you.
This is not an omi-con death. There is nothing special about what an omi-con death is. Somebody dies "from" omi-con, and not from something else. Just like any other death, the deceased died from something. If it was omi-con, post it.

This is not an omi-con death. There is nothing special about what an omi-con death is. Somebody dies "from" omi-con, and not from something else. Just like any other death, the deceased died from something. If it was omi-con, post it.
How can you post that? What would you need to see for it to be legit in your mind?

This is not an omi-con death. I would need to see that the death was specifically from omi-con.
You're right itā€™s not a death, itā€™s a question about how to post a death in your thread that doesnā€™t seem to accept the many examples I posted. Can you answer the question? How can you see if a death is specifically from omicron? What kind of reporting would show you that?

You're right itā€™s not a death, itā€™s a question about how to post a death in your thread that doesnā€™t seem to accept the many examples I posted. Can you answer the question? How can you see if a death is specifically from omicron? What kind of reporting would show you that?
This isn't an omi-con death either. Looks like you wouldn't even know how to post a legitimate omi-con death, even if you saw what you need to post.

This isn't an omi-con death either. Looks like you wouldn't even know how to post a legitimate omi-con death, even if you saw what you need to post.
Youā€™re right I wouldnā€™t know how to post a legite omi death by your standardsā€¦ this is why Iā€™m asking you how to post any kind of legit viral death. Give an example of what that looks like and Iā€™ll see if I can respond in kind with an omi example. If you canā€™t define your criteria then you simply show that you are just playing games

Forum List

Back