Death toll of Omicron

I thought you said you've posted a bunch of them "somewhere"?
I have in the figurative sense… but you can nit pick it down to the literal sense of the request and deny the legitimacy of everything posted which is what you seem to be doing. Did I really need to explain that?!

Another great new day! Woo hoo! Good morning to my fellow patriots, and good morning to all you bottom feeder commies! Looks like the current omi-con death toll, as posted on this thread by our usmb lefties is currently at ZERO. This could be the day when it all changes though, all we need is for one of our usmb commies to post the first one, and then the toll could be up to a single one!

Another great new day! Woo hoo! Good morning to my fellow patriots, and good morning to all you bottom feeder commies! Looks like the current omi-con death toll, as posted on this thread by our usmb lefties is currently at ZERO. This could be the day when it all changes though, all we need is for one of our usmb commies to post the first one, and then the toll could be up to a single one!
Ring the bells… I finally found one!!! Here you go. We can all rest easy tonight. The streak has ended!!

Ring the bells… I finally found one!!! Here you go. We can all rest easy tonight. The streak has ended!!

Lol, I see you have not isolated the smoking gun from your propaganda hunt and posted it here. This means that you do not have an omi-con death. There is no need for me to go hunting for the death in whatever you linked to if you cannot isolate the death and post it here.

Propaganda hunts are not omi- con deaths. If you isolate the smoking gun from that article and post it here, I will then vet your links.

The number of omi-con deaths posted on this thread remain ZERO.

Lol, I see you have not isolated the smoking gun from your propaganda hunt and posted it here. This means that you do not have an omi-con death. There is no need for me to go hunting for the death in whatever you linked to if you cannot isolate the death and post it here.

Propaganda hunts are not omi- con deaths. If you isolate the smoking gun from that article and post it here, I will then vet your links.

On the contrary the smoking gun is the single isolated case reported by the hospital in Germany focused on the guy that died from omicron. That’s it. We did it. Congrats to me!!

There’s nothing really to hunt for. It’s short and sweet and to the point. Here I’ll copy and paste it here for you buttercup.

“Germany recorded its first death from the omicron variant of the coronavirus on Thursday, the Berlin-based Robert Koch Institute (RKI) health agency announced.

The RKI said the person was between the ages of 60 and 79.”

Here’s a nice article by right wing Wall Street journal painting the picture of what’s going on. Omi is causing a massive surge in cases but the deaths and hospitalizations are not following the same relative curve as past variants. That plus the fact that more of the population is being vaccinated and carrying antibodies from previous infection is reducing the symptom severity of the infected. But you know what is painfully obvious??? People are still dying!

You already posted that, and it was refuted.
He probably posted that one where the picture said "with" omi-con.

Screenshot_20220122-190231_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It really wasn’t refuted , it was just called illegitimate and when asked what a legitimate COVID variant death looked like I’ve gotten crickets from all of you.
Hey Bobby. A thumbs down with no counter argument is the same as crickets. Thanks for proving my point.

There is nothing to refute, since Slade3200 never isolated a legitimate omi-con death to post here. He just linked up a propaganda hunt to where he was unable to successfully isolate the omi-con death.
Wrong I copy and pasted the excerpt in the following post. You ignored it post 1330

Yeah the Vaxxies are the new flat earthers.........here it is about 15 months into the jab effort and its all crashing and burning in spectacular fashion. Just like we said it would.
Nothing is crashing and burning. The vaccines are responsible for saving thousands of lives

Forum List

Back