Death toll of Omicron

No details on the patient; the person could have been 90 and died from a cold caused by Omicron.
The patient wasn't 90 they gave an age range as they couldn't release personal medical information about an individual. But I guess that's going to be the new standard now that y'all are moving the goal posts every other day

Slade3200 knows he can't isolate the omi-con death from the article and post it here with quotes around it. He just admitted that it was the "article" that said "from", not any legitimate authority. He evaded answering why the article claims "from" which is in conflict from the picture in the article that says "with", which means he knows he didn't find the smoking gun. He will be stuck claiming that he posted a covid death elsewhere, and will always have to come up with reasons to not post it again.
The entire article was about ONE omicron death... There is nothing left to isolate. Isolate the headline if you want to isolate something. There you go. An isolated omicron death has been posted and isolated. game over

Slade3200 knows he can't isolate the omi-con death from the article and post it here with quotes around it. He just admitted that it was the "article" that said "from", not any legitimate authority. He evaded answering why the article claims "from" which is in conflict from the picture in the article that says "with", which means he knows he didn't find the smoking gun. He will be stuck claiming that he posted a covid death elsewhere, and will always have to come up with reasons to not post it again.
Only hacks like yourself are making a big deal about the "With" and "from" word games

The patient wasn't 90 they gave an age range as they couldn't release personal medical information about an individual. But I guess that's going to be the new standard now that y'all are moving the goal posts every other day

Without any more information than that the decedent's age was within a large, arbitrary age range, there is no basis on which to cite his/her death as proof of anything other than that some times, people in that age range die.

The entire article was about ONE omicron death... There is nothing left to isolate. Isolate the headline if you want to isolate something. There you go. An isolated omicron death has been posted and isolated. game over
Nope, you narrowed one death down to two possible causes. Your propaganda hunt left us with both a "with," and a "from." That's probably why you never isolated either one and just posted a propaganda hunt to where you couldn't figure out which one it was. Dead end. That was lame to post that shit when you knew good and well that nobody can isolate which of the two causes of death it presented.

Nope, you narrowed one death down to two possible causes. Your propaganda hunt left us with both a "with," and a "from." That's probably why you never isolated either one and just posted a propaganda hunt to where you couldn't figure out which one it was. Dead end. That was lame to post that shit when you knew good and well that nobody can isolate which of the two causes of death it presented.
Slade is grammatically challenged...always has been.

Only hacks like yourself are making a big deal about the "With" and "from" word games
There is a big difference between dying with something and dying from something. You can die with flat feet, but you don't die from this. You can get hit by a train and have flat feet, but you don't die from flat feet. The reason why you want to conflate these two completely different things is because you want to present "with omi-con" deaths as if they were "from omi-con" deaths. This shows that you know the difference, and that you want to cheat like a lefty.

Nope, you narrowed one death down to two possible causes.

Not even that. Slade3200 posted an article about one death, that may or may not be from or with Omicron, but not with enough information to make any conclusion about the actual cause of death. We do not know if the decadent had advanced cancer, a heart attack, a drug overdose, serious injuries from an accident or criminal attack, or whatever. We do not know what other pathogens may have been present and active in the decedent. We do not know if the decedent had taken the dangerous experimental mRNA drugs, and whether the effects of those drugs contributed to or caused the death.

Age range 60 to 79 years. That's all we know about the decedent. Could have been just old age. My father, both my grandfathers, and four of my uncles were all in that age range when they died; though to be fair, my maternal grandfather, and my maternal uncle, both had some very bad health-related habits that certainly contributed to their deaths near the bottom of that range. My father's death was primarily due to an accident, though diabetes (which runs very strongly on his side of the family) probably contributed to his death, as well as to the deaths of his father and three of his four brothers (one brother, the youngest, still being alive).

The article doesn't narrow it down to shit.

Not even that. Slade3200 posted an article about one death, that may or may not be from or with Omicron, but not with enough information to make any conclusion about the actual cause of death. We do not know if the decadent had advanced cancer, a heart attack, a drug overdose, serious injuries from an accident or criminal attack, or whatever. We do not know what other pathogens may have been present and active in the decedent. We do not know if the decedent had taken the dangerous experimental mRNA drugs, and whether the effects of those drugs contributed to or caused the death.

Age range 60 to 79 years. That's all we know about the decedent. Could have been just old age. My father, both my grandfathers, and four of my uncles were all in that age range when they died; though to be fair, my maternal grandfather, and my maternal uncle, both had some very bad health-related habits that certainly contributed to their deaths near the bottom of that range. My father's death was primarily due to an accident, though diabetes (which runs very strongly on his side of the family) probably contributed to his death, as well as to the deaths of his father and three of his four brothers (one brother, the youngest, still being alive).

This is why I called Slade3200's tactics a propaganda hunt. The answer is not there. Slade3200 couldn't isolate the death, so he linked to where he couldn't quite isolate it. If he had been able to isolate the smoking gun, it would be posted all over this thread, in big font, over and over. He'd be slapping me around with it as if there were thousands just like it.

Without any more information than that the decedent's age was within a large, arbitrary age range, there is no basis on which to cite his/her death as proof of anything other than that some times, people in that age range die.
Well that’s what doctors are for tonto. You can call them liars all you want but you have no basis to do so

Your “with” came from a caption that a web guy out in a photo, get real

There is a big difference between dying with something and dying from something. You can die with flat feet, but you don't die from this. You can get hit by a train and have flat feet, but you don't die from flat feet. The reason why you want to conflate these two completely different things is because you want to present "with omi-con" deaths as if they were "from omi-con" deaths. This shows that you know the difference, and that you want to cheat like a lefty.
You're right Man… Covid is just like a piece of dog shit stuck on peoples shoes. They die from all these other causes yet all the doctor decided to conspire and lie that the dog shit on the shoe is what killed them. You totally cracked it!!!

I posted many articles and medical studies about many deaths but Captain op here wanted one death so I posted an article that focused on one death. Y’all look like fools

This is why I called Slade3200's tactics a propaganda hunt. The answer is not there. Slade3200 couldn't isolate the death, so he linked to where he couldn't quite isolate it. If he had been able to isolate the smoking gun, it would be posted all over this thread, in big font, over and over. He'd be slapping me around with it as if there were thousands just like it.
What does an isolated Covid death look like?! Show an example so I can see what you’re talking about

You're right Man… Covid is just like a piece of dog shit stuck on peoples shoes. They die from all these other causes yet all the doctor decided to conspire and lie that the dog shit on the shoe is what killed them. You totally cracked it!!!
Why are you making your generalizations about general covid on an omi-con specific thread?

Forum List

Back