Death toll of Omicron

Yes, that’s the one. Said “with” once and “from” twice… all bases are covered.
"Someone, Somewhere," you claim, why don't I see your claim isolated from your propaganda hunt and posted here?

"Someone, Somewhere," you claim, why don't I see your claim isolated from your propaganda hunt and posted here?
I did isolate it…. Here I’ll do it again so you can’t claim rule #3

“Germany recorded its first death from the omicron variant of the coronavirus on Thursday, the Berlin-based Robert Koch Institute (RKI) health agency announced.

The RKI said the person was between the ages of 60 and 79.”

I can tell you as somebody who is laying here with it right now that it is worse than a normal cold. Closer to a bad sinus infection with a heavier impact on the throat, chest and breathing. Splitting headache, bad cough, and body aches. And I’m young and in good shape…. Fun fun fun!

I did isolate it…. Here I’ll do it again so you can’t claim rule #3

“Germany recorded its first death from the omicron variant of the coronavirus on Thursday, the Berlin-based Robert Koch Institute (RKI) health agency announced.

The RKI said the person was between the ages of 60 and 79.”
This is the correct format for posting omi-con death, but you screwed up the quote marks. You need to clarify if this is the author of the article saying that the RKI said "from," or if it was actually the RKI saying "from." You'll need the quote from the RKI.

Screenshot_20220127-090109_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I can tell you as somebody who is laying here with it right now that it is worse than a normal cold. Closer to a bad sinus infection with a heavier impact on the throat, chest and breathing. Splitting headache, bad cough, and body aches. And I’m young and in good shape…. Fun fun fun!
Get well soon!

This is the correct format for posting omi-con death, but you screwed up the quote marks. You need to clarify if this is the author of the article saying that the RKI said "from," or if it was actually the RKI saying "from." You'll need the quote from the RKI.

View attachment 593425
I gave the exact quote from the article. Says from twice and with once. All bases are covered. You can die with omi and from…. That’s what’s being reported here. You don’t have zero deaths

This is not an omi-con death. Get back to covering for Slade3200
You Trumpsters are funny little people. I've been consistent and clear that I know of ZERO omicron deaths. In fact, I think omicron marks the end of the pandemic.

Yet, curiously, you keep harping on that fact like it's some kind of "gotcha" - like you've somehow proven me wrong.

Granted, this kind of tactic is standard Trumpster trolling - just repeat lies ad nauseum. But it makes you out to be even more of an idiot.

You Trumpsters are funny little people. I've been consistent and clear that I know of ZERO omicron deaths. In fact, I think omicron marks the end of the pandemic.
I see. You are here to shield Slade3200 from accountability for his claims to have posted legitimate omi-con deaths.

I see. You are here to shield Slade3200 from accountability for his claims to have posted legitimate omi-con deaths.
Uh, no. Not sure why that idea is so firmly implanted in your tiny brain. But you know, just keep repeating completely unfounded bullshit. It's what you do best!

Are you, perchance, a flat-earther? Just curious.

Uh, no. Not sure why that idea is so firmly implanted in your tiny brain. But you know, just keep repeating completely unfounded bullshit. It's what you do best!

Are you, perchance, a flat-earther? Just curious.
Have you seen Slade3200 post a legitimate omi-con death?

This means nothing. Clarify who exactly is saying "from". Substantiate with proper quote marks.
Oh I see you think this person may have died of something other than COVID yet the doctors and hospital are lying and announcing it as a omicron death because the patient had COVID at the time they died.

you do see how silly that implication is right??

Here are other sources reporting the story. It is painfully obvious that the person died from omicron.

Germany recorded its first death from the omicron variant of the coronavirus on Thursday, the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) health agency announced

International update: Germany confirms first death attributed to Covid Omicron variant

Nope, but I can't say I've read many of their posts. Why are you so fixated on this poster? Is it a crush? A vendetta? A spurned lover?
He doesn’t like that I squashed his zero death claim. It’s painfully obvious that people are dying because of omicron. I do agree with you that the severity of infection is much better than past strains and as long as no new stronger variants come out this could lead us to the end of the pandemic.

He doesn’t like that I squashed his zero death claim. It’s painfully obvious that people are dying because of omicron. I do agree with you that the severity of infection is much better than past strains and as long as no new stronger variants come out this could lead us to the end of the pandemic.
This thread is not about any zero death claim, it is quite the opposite. This thread is for keeping track of the death toll, and is meant for people to post omicon deaths. Even if millions die from omi-con, the death toll posted on this thread remains zero.

This thread is not about any zero death claim, it is quite the opposite. This thread is for keeping track of the death toll, and is meant for people to post omicon deaths. Even if millions die from omi-con, the death toll posted on this thread remains zero.
You’ve obviously made this thread about a zero death claim as you boast about it with daily announcements. I posted many deaths that you ignored. I posted a single isolated death. Multiple links. You still don’t acknowledge the death. It’s game over dude… no more zero

You’ve obviously made this thread about a zero death claim as you boast about it with daily announcements. I posted many deaths that you ignored. I posted a single isolated death. Multiple links. You still don’t acknowledge the death. It’s game over dude… no more zero
The thread is not about zero deaths, it is about keeping track of the death toll. The zero is becoming an interesting thing, since I didn't expect it to still be zero posted deaths after two months. The most fascinating thing so far is the amount of effort that a couple of lefties have put into less than a half dozen questionable deaths, to somehow get them to count as omi-con deaths. The breathtaking efforts to squeeze them into a posted death toll that you could count on one hand is amazing.

Forum List

Back