Death Threats

Now someone is threatening Rep Swalwell.

Swalwell played a phone message that was left for him that clearly threatens his life. Which is a crime.

When will people stop seeing violence as the solution to disagreements?

‘Pop-pop-pop’: Rep. Swalwell shares chilling death threat voicemail
When the day comes that violence doesn’t solve problems...

upload_2019-4-4_9-52-9.jpeg

Threats happen a lot. Although i do agree. Violence is usually the savage way to handle things.
But at least he didnt get shot playin baseball or anything.

Agreed that violence doesn't solve problems...…….but maybe Cali isn't so Dumb, afterall

Isn't this the asshole who threatened to nuke us for not disarming? Wonder how much he paid Peter Strozk to leave that message on his voicemail.

Swalwell played a phone message that was left for him that clearly threatens his life. Which is a crime.

The same Eric Swalwell who mocked Susan Collins who received death threats during the Kavanaugh nomination debate and refused to even consider all the death threats launched at people named in the Mueller investigation?

I think those kinds of things are despicable, but it is hard to come up with a good deal of sympathy for Eric Swalwell.

Public figures get death threats. So what?

So what?

It's a crime and people go to prison for it.

That's what.

I find it disgusting that you don't care about it.

So much for the "law and order" party.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
could you tell from the voice which 'democrat' is doing the threats Dana ??

Grow up and read some history.

Violence ultimately ends all arguments, WWII being a prime recent example. There was no solution short of a vibrant application of brute force.

Isn't this the asshole who threatened to nuke us for not disarming? Wonder how much he paid Peter Strozk to leave that message on his voicemail.

I'm not going to say that Swalwell staged this without evidence that he did, but uncertainty about the authenticity is now sort of going to be a side effect of the Jussie Smollett scam isn't it.

It is interesting that the media jumps on this though when they dismissed such threats at Republicans and those named in the Mueller probe as apparently not newsworthy.

So what?

That's what.

Are you in favor of imprisoning everyone who threatens Trump too?

Yes I am. I'm in favor of the full justice being imposed on all who commit crimes and are found guilty of them. I'm not a partisan hack nor am I a sick person who wants everyone who disagrees with me harmed or killed. That's the mentality of a conservative.

Death threats no matter who makes them and no matter who they're directed to, are wrong and a crime. I hope the person who did this is found before they hurt Mr. Swalwell or his new born child and wife.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I don't give a damn what party a person is in. If they suck, they suck and I vote against them. However just because they suck and I disagree with them doesn't mean I want them harmed.

I see replies to this from conservatives and they just don't care. Or make up excuses or try to change the subject. I have yet to see a reply from a conservative who sees this for what it is, a crime that shouldn't happen with the criminal being prosecuted and put in jail fo their crime.

Priorities of conservatives are all messed up.

Death threats against anyone over there political stances is disgusting and should be taken seriously and throughly investigated that said I have seen this guy on TV trashing and vilifying others for their views. I don’t condone or support making death threats against him but I don’t have any sympathy for him either.

So what?

That's what.

The political/entertainment/msm shills has promoted violence and there has been people injured, disabled and murdered because of it. Not one of them has been charged with a crime.

So what?

That's what.

Are you in favor of imprisoning everyone who threatens Trump too?

Yes I am. I'm in favor of the full justice being imposed on all who commit crimes and are found guilty of them. I'm not a partisan hack nor am I a sick person who wants everyone who disagrees with me harmed or killed. That's the mentality of a conservative.

Death threats no matter who makes them and no matter who they're directed to, are wrong and a crime. I hope the person who did this is found before they hurt Mr. Swalwell or his new born child and wife.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I don't give a damn what party a person is in. If they suck, they suck and I vote against them. However just because they suck and I disagree with them doesn't mean I want them harmed.

I see replies to this from conservatives and they just don't care. Or make up excuses or try to change the subject. I have yet to see a reply from a conservative who sees this for what it is, a crime that shouldn't happen with the criminal being prosecuted and put in jail fo their crime.

Priorities of conservatives are all messed up.

I'm thinking you don't read many posts of conservatives because you sure don't know much about what conservatives want, believe, think, or care about.

And I'm guessing that you probably aren't at all independent because you have so low an opinion of conservatives.

Jussie Smollet? Do lefties every stop playing the victim, Jesus this gets old

So you're saying because Jussie Smollet was a liar every person who doesn't agree with your views is a liar when they come forward with evidence of violence or death threats?

Do you realize how stupid that is?

Forum List

Back