CDZ Death Penalty for school shooters no age considerations....

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Enough is enough....the penalty for bringing a killing weapon into a school should be no less than 25 years for having it and no less than lethal injection for firing off even a single round.
Lefty' s heart bleeds for the bullied skirt muffin.

Enough is enough....the penalty for bringing a killing weapon into a school should be no less than 25 years for having it and no less than lethal injection for firing off even a single round.
School shooter's are trying to die. Even laughable thoughts and prayers will do more than giving the Uvalde murderer the death penalty.

They all need to leave the school in a body bag.

Please stop

Isn't that what Ramos got? And no court costs, incarceration costs, endless appeals, no chance of parole, pardon or commutation or execution costs. No adverse media coverage. All this for the cost of a $2 bullet. Fiscal Responsibility.

Since most school shooters are looking to commit suicide by cop, that's hardly a deterrent.

Wrong AGAIN
I dealt with these types of criminals for 26+ years. My own council will I keep on who can be redeemed. Murderers and child predators can never be "fixed". I don't care what you do to them. I've seen people who were chemically castrated, they didn't stop accosting children.

Once is one time to many for these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back