Death Panels: Euthanasia Is Now Canada’s 6th Leading Cause of Death

It will never be openly forced, it will however by highly encouraged so people "take one for the team".

So idiots like you can keep saying "no one was forced" when they clearly were.
I've made my point and have been able to capitalize on this thread now.

Your speculations on encouraging people are of no interest as long as it's just speculation.

I think that the brighter Americans may have learned something out of this!

Your speculations on encouraging people are of no interest as long as it's just speculation.

Nah, you just go anti-religious and use it as an excuse for your government to run a T4 style program.

Government saving money can be a side benefit of allowing citizens in a free country to make free choices.

The more Americans say, the more they acknowledge that they have now come to a position of rejecting free choice, based on religious superstition.

Under a fascist regime, church and state can't be separate!
Good to hear from the ‘Let’s legalize heroin, Meth and PCP’ cult.

"Free choices", That's the crux of it. Not doctors telling them they would be better off not being alive?

It's a short step from "choice" to "we will give you hospice care for free, but no more curative care or pain management care"

As an Atheist, I find it complete bullshit you would be so cavalier about ending someone's existence.
Mr ‘free to choose’ is a vax cultist who demands everyone get the mystery substance injected.

You've taken a position contrary to that of your fellow Americans in that you're accepting our right to choose.

Canada can't be labelled a hellish place to live, due to our much higher life expectancy and our lower infant mortality rate.
Why do I give a damn what others think about the issue? I believe in God and I believe it is a sin but my job isn't to police or be anyone's conscience.

If Canadians would rather kill themselves than continuing living there, it sounds pretty hellish to me, take that with their weather and I would take any of the lower 48 to live over Canada.

Some day soon I hope, you may be forced by religious principles to suffer an end of live ailment, for days, becoming weeks, and becoming months.

And than your pleas for mercy will be based on your rights and freedoms that you willingly forfeited in the name of Trump/fascism!
If that is how I die, then that is how I die. I hope you die a peaceful death, I would not wish pain on anyone. I find it interesting that I would not inject my views on life or death on you however you wish me a painful death on me because I disagree with your view. Who the hell is the fascist?

As far as the last sentence, I have no clue what you are blabbing about, I never voted or supported Trump, are you now into trolling because that seems that is all you have.

Keep your eye on this, the leading cause will increase in rank over time. Canada Police State is broke, especially in Toronto and America would be wise to pay attention as to how broke and desperate systems operate. You seem to enjoy following our lead of late.

Those like Donald H, most likely a member of the creepy, cowardly Security Industrial Complex in Canada suggest it's "free choice" for people. Glossing over the pressures being applied to citizens, in some instances secretly recorded.

The core of Canadas police apparatus is to be devoid of morals or character, they are the same who would warmly welcome the Nazis and emulate their methods They don't want money spent on healthcare and extending life as it takes away from the police budgets for them and their parasitic family members.

Taken on its own, being an Atheist is a personal decision of belief. In those instances in which you have the ability to judge the character of a person, ask yourself "are they just Atheists to convince themselves that their morbid activities on earth won't carry consequences"?

A Canadian Forces veteran seeking treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder and a traumatic brain injury was shocked when he was unexpectedly and casually offered medical assistance in dying by a Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) employee, sources tell Global News.

Sources say a VAC service agent brought up medical assistance in dying, or MAID, unprompted in the conversation with the veteran. Global News is not identifying the veteran who was seeking treatment.

An Ontario man suffering from an incurable neurological disease has provided CTV News with audio recordings that he says are proof that hospital staff offered him medically assisted death, despite his repeated requests to live at home.

Ever see Logan's Run?

Carousel did look like a pretty cool way to go out.

Canadian HC in one shot>>>>
1660731405101.png

~S~

We already know Leftards are the party of death, no reminders required.
"You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April".

President Trump
February 10 2020

"…when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done".

President Trump
February 26 2020.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...bers-coronavirus-task-force-press-conference/
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ite-house-business-session-nations-governors/

"You know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April".

President Trump
February 10 2020

"…when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done".

President Trump
February 26 2020.
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...bers-coronavirus-task-force-press-conference/
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ite-house-business-session-nations-governors/
Quotes out of context, so typical.

BTW - in full context, how’s Brandon doing on curing cancer and the ChiCom flu?

Quotes out of context, so typical.
Of course, they are.
Every time a RWJ claims "Trump's words were taken out of context".

Never bother to put his words in context.
BTW - in full context, how’s Brandon doing on curing cancer and the ChiCom flu?
A LOT better than the orange retard did.
TO the people who listened, of course, that's impossible for RWNJ's.

Witnessed by everyone on the USMB.
They're worse than Trump ever was.

Of course, they are.
Every time a RWJ claims "Trump's words were taken out of context".

Never bother to put his words in context.

A LOT better than the orange retard did.
TO the people who listened, of course, that's impossible for RWNJ's.

Witnessed by everyone on the USMB.
They're worse than Trump ever was.
Don’t worry. President Trump will start fixing things in 2025.
1660732477851.jpeg

An Ontario man suffering from an incurable neurological disease has provided CTV News with audio recordings that he says are proof that hospital staff offered him medically assisted death, despite his repeated requests to live at home.

Well at least they made the offer!

Do you Americans understand that it's none of pretend baby jesus's business?

Forum List

Back