Deal of the century: Israeli Arabs Cities might become part of the PLO state

With Trump about to be voted out

d4yrwih-e7d3a063-1489-436f-80c9-1b6388c37b42.jpg

Is it Moshe Dayan over there?

Well then why don't you solve all your problems without our help and money?

We solved our greatest problems alone brother.

Are you talking about the AID?
Do you know why and when Israel started getting it?
Bullshit. You'd all be dead without America. And I'm not your fucking brother, Zionist.

If you actually read about the Yom kippur war you will notice this, Israel had enough weapons, but didn't know how long the war will be

In a war of attrition your choices are limited. As long as Uncle Sam had your back (and much needed assurances of re-supply) you were able to commit more force into battle to end the war.

This is a head of mossad Efraim Levy in the 73' war talking about the head of CIA that told him that the US will not help Israel until it gets back on its feet.
View attachment 303258

Good thing for you guys he wasn't the one making the decision to start giving away the aid. 2

Bullshit. You'd all be dead without America. And I'm not your fucking brother, Zionist.

What happened 'Sweatheart'? did you get insulted? Why won't you go to the Safe space?
If you're an American too, you're a traitor. If you're a Zionist, fuck yourself with a fist and swastika

What happened 'Sweatheart'? did you get insulted? Why won't you go to the Safe space?
If you're an American too, you're a traitor. If you're a Zionist, fuck yourself with a fist and swastika

Well I am Jewish, Jews belong to Judah and I happened to live right in Judah.

And please, don't tell us your favorite ways of getting self-pleasure.

As long as you don't profess to be American too, go with Yawee or whoever the fuck

As long as you don't profess to be American too, go with Yawee or whoever the fuck

You must be one of those people who married to a woman and have an affair with a man.

So why won't you just give him a call and fuck off?

No need to respond.

You must be one of those people who married to a woman and have an affair with a man.

No need to respond.
Traitor, and queer bait. Finish the bris, bitch

An American can only serve ONE country. And God's irrelevant.

No need to respond.
Traitor, and queer bait. Finish the bris, bitch

An American can only serve ONE country. And God's irrelevant.

And what do you want to say by this?

Do you even remember why and when America started aiding Israel?
A hint: 85' was the first year for America to give Israel the aid it gives it now [ To be clear, I don't support this aid. We will do better without that ]

The historic peace deal fell apart so quickly?

Well, there goes Trumps Nobel Peace Prize

The Zionists, Trump and the Fundy Xians all got what they wanted. And seriously, who gives a fuck about the pales? But don't anybody pretend America benefits from this shit, or that we're safer. Or the motives of any American Zionist is supporting it.

The Zionists, Trump and the Fundy Xians all got what they wanted. And seriously, who gives a fuck about the pales? But don't anybody pretend America benefits from this shit, or that we're safer. Or the motives of any American Zionist is supporting it.
Exactly....everyone knows Palestinians are like children and you have to to negotiate on their behalf

They are so lucky to have Trump looking out for them

New Topics

Forum List

Back