Deal of the century: Israeli Arabs Cities might become part of the PLO state

Who gave the US the power to concede land to Israel?
doesn't really matter cause i don't think israel needs or wants our "permission" to do much of anything. likely just how the poster phrased his response.

then again they got israel cause the UN said "here". they had to displace a shitload of Palestinians in the first place to do that.

would be interesting to have a topic discussing the formation of israel to begin w/o it degrading but shit, we can't tell someone what time it is in here w/o arguing.

Israel is not here thanks to the UN.
The UN was an important thing that pushed us to the declaration of independence, But we had here over 3 well-armed and equipped millitary organization that fought the British army and made them leave [ Like you guys did ]

The Hagana, The Palmach, Ha'Etsel, and the Lehi organizations freed Israel and fought the Arabs here.
Well then why don't you solve all your problems without our help and money?

We solved our greatest problems alone brother.

Are you talking about the AID?
Do you know why and when Israel started getting it?
Bullshit. You'd all be dead without America. And I'm not your fucking brother, Zionist.

Yeah, after we kicked the ass of the Arab world 3 times we would be dead without the US [ Just because the US provide us some ammunition in the 73' war. Go figure it out ]

After years of 'Apartheid', after 2000 October riots, Finally the Arabs will have their opportunity to become a part of the Palestinian state.

Meanwhile, Arab citizens in Israel: We will die and won't become Palestinian citizens, we are Israelis

Arabs don't want to live under Muslim state and rather live under Jewish state? such a surprise!

I wish I could send you the article, but as a new member I am a bit restricted.

As an Israeli I have no idea what the American people think of the deal of the century.

Share your thoughts

How do you broker an Isreali 'peace deal' when you completely leave out the entire Palestine region? Is this more of that '4D checkers' strategy from Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)? What a dumb POS *pResident we have.

Looks like Donnie Dealmaker could take some lessons from Jimmy Carter on the Art of the Deal

Sure, that "deal" was SO good it got Anwar Sadat killed by his own people.
Jimmy Carters deal has lasted over 50 years of peace

Donny Dealmakers grand deal didn’t last a day

Peace? You're an idiot
Really?

How many wars have you seen between Egypt and Israel since the “Peace” Treaty?

That is what is known as peace

If the PLO won't agree, Israel will have US' permission to annex the settlements,

doesn't really matter cause i don't think israel needs or wants our "permission" to do much of anything. likely just how the poster phrased his response.

then again they got israel cause the UN said "here". they had to displace a shitload of Palestinians in the first place to do that.

would be interesting to have a topic discussing the formation of israel to begin w/o it degrading but shit, we can't tell someone what time it is in here w/o arguing.

The UN was an important thing that pushed us to the declaration of independence, But we had here over 3 well-armed and equipped millitary organization that fought the British army and made them leave [ Like you guys did ]

The Hagana, The Palmach, Ha'Etsel, and the Lehi organizations freed Israel and fought the Arabs here.
Appreciate the correction. Still got a lot to learn about why the region is the way it is.

200px-Irgun.png
The Etsel, my favorite organization, had on its flag a picture of the 'Greater Israel, including TransJordan.
My grand grand father fought in the Jewish organizations in Israel.

Behind the Greater israel and the gun there is a saying: רק-כך which means - the only way [ The fighting ]
Just watched a movie about a pair of Jewish men, one Russian I believe, who helped hide a lof of jews in the woods. They had to live out there for quite some time.

Bullshit. You'd all be dead without America. And I'm not your fucking brother, Zionist.

If you actually read about the Yom kippur war you will notice this, Israel had enough weapons, but didn't know how long the war will be

Appreciate the correction. Still got a lot to learn about why the region is the way it is.

200px-Irgun.png
The Etsel, my favorite organization, had on its flag a picture of the 'Greater Israel, including TransJordan.

Behind the Greater israel and the gun there is a saying: רק-כך which means - the only way [ The fighting ]
Just watched a movie about a pair of Jewish men, one Russian I believe, who helped hide a lof of jews in the woods. They had to live out there for quite some time.
What is the movie's name?

How do you broker an Isreali 'peace deal' when you completely leave out the entire Palestine region? Is this more of that '4D checkers' strategy from Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)? What a dumb POS *pResident we have.

Looks like Donnie Dealmaker could take some lessons from Jimmy Carter on the Art of the Deal

Peace? You're an idiot
Really?

See something unbelievable.

The Sinay peninsula had a lot of oil in it while Israel doesn't and we gave it for peace.

Now we sell them Natural Gas :)

200px-Irgun.png

Went and looked it up.

Defiance.

Defiance (2008) - IMDb

200px-Irgun.png

By the way, if you know the king David hotel, the hotel that held I think most leaders and kings in the world and hosts every US president was Bombed by the Etsel while the British army used it as a base
278415.jpg

If you actually read about the Yom kippur war you will notice this, Israel had enough weapons, but didn't know how long the war will be

In a war of attrition your choices are limited. As long as Uncle Sam had your back (and much needed assurances of re-supply) you were able to commit more force into battle to end the war.

In a war of attrition your choices are limited. As long as Uncle Sam had your back (and much needed assurances of re-supply) you were able to commit more force into battle to end the war.
I think they can hold their own.

This is a head of mossad Efraim Levy in the 73' war talking about the head of CIA that told him that the US will not help Israel until it gets back on its feet.
aid.PNG

After years of 'Apartheid', after 2000 October riots, Finally the Arabs will have their opportunity to become a part of the Palestinian state.

Meanwhile, Arab citizens in Israel: We will die and won't become Palestinian citizens, we are Israelis

Arabs don't want to live under Muslim state and rather live under Jewish state? such a surprise!

As an Israeli I have no idea what the American people think of the deal of the century.

Share your thoughts
Per the Koran, once an infidel land has been conquered, should the conquered people get their territory back, they are to be considered "occupiers."
No matter what any Muslim that calls him/herself a Palestinian tells you, they will always consider the Jews as "occupiers," until they take the land back from the Jews and continue smuggling in weaponry and firing rockets into Israel.

By the way, what a fucking unhonest way to fight,

Yom Kippur is the day that absolute most of the Jews don't eat for 25 hours nor drink. even the most secular. no one drives or does anything that belongs to regular days.

And this when the Muslims attack

200px-Irgun.png

By the way, if you know the king David hotel, the hotel that held I think most leaders and kings in the world and hosts every US president was Bombed by the Etsel while the British army used it as a base
278415.jpg

It was their headquarters and where they were keeping the evidence of the crimes the Jewish Militias has committed in the Mandate. Which is why it was targeted. They phoned in a warning which the Brits ignored. The evidence was destroyed. 93 people, mostly civilians were killed.

Share your thoughts
Per the Koran, once an infidel land has been conquered, should the conquered people get their territory back, they are to be considered "occupiers."
No matter what any Muslim that calls him/herself a Palestinian tells you, they will always consider the Jews as "occupiers," until they take the land back from the Jews and continue smuggling in weaponry and firing rockets into Israel.

Do you know the
Treaty of Hudaybiyyah?

Peace? You're an idiot
Really?

LOL, what was the context being discussed before you joined in kid? (Hint, it wasn't Egypt).
It was Palestine son. You don't get to "move" the Goal Post. Did yo really think that would work?

I think they can hold their own.

They will not be overrun. They have a final solution of their own now.

Peace? You're an idiot
Really?

LOL, what was the context being discussed before you joined in kid? (Hint, it wasn't Egypt).
It was Palestine son. You don't get to "move" the Goal Post. Did yo really think that would work?
Ignore Troll boy. He just drops nuggets of dumbass and moves on.

Forum List

Back