Deal of the century: Israeli Arabs Cities might become part of the PLO state

TDontTouchMyCigars

Gold Member
Jan 27, 2020
After years of 'Apartheid', after 2000 October riots, Finally the Arabs will have their opportunity to become a part of the Palestinian state.

Meanwhile, Arab citizens in Israel: We will die and won't become Palestinian citizens, we are Israelis

Arabs don't want to live under Muslim state and rather live under Jewish state? such a surprise!

I wish I could send you the article, but as a new member I am a bit restricted.

As an Israeli I have no idea what the American people think of the deal of the century.

Share your thoughts

I think it's stupid to talk about this thing as if it has a chance in hell.

Look, here is the thing. we set with the PLO for over 5 times to talk about peace, someone even offered them east Jerusalem [ Now he is in jail ] and 67 borders and they said no.

If the PLO won't agree, Israel will have US' permission to annex the settlements, and the Arabs, once again, will have nothing.

Why should we care, No need to wasted out time or money in this cluster fuck that has been going on for decades. Let them settle it for themselves.

Look, here is the thing. we set with the PLO for over 5 times to talk about peace, someone even offered them east Jerusalem [ Now he is in jail ] and 67 borders and they said no.

If the PLO won't agree, Israel will have US' permission to annex the settlements, and the Arabs, once again, will have nothing.
With Trump about to be voted out and Israel in political turmoil there can be no deal. No one is even going to try.

With Trump about to be voted out and Israel in political turmoil there can be no deal. No one is even going to try.

Israel will annex the Israeli settlements and Jordan valley thanks to the Deal

Why should we care, No need to wasted out time or money in this cluster fuck that has been going on for decades. Let them settle it for themselves.

I couldn't agree more. But after Years of involvement from the US in the conflict, I think finally the US is leaving it.

Foreign policy runs on crystal ball predictions in your world?

Absurd

that would dismiss 90% of the traffic in here we couldn't talk about anymore.
Peace is not possible in a place where everyone wants to kill everyone else. No US brokered peace plan is possible, period. I'm usually all for peace talks and such but no signature on the bottom of an agreement can fix this. too many horrible people have power and cash because of the conflict and have no interest in peace.

that would dismiss 90% of the traffic in here we couldn't talk about anymore.
Peace is not possible in a place where everyone wants to kill everyone else. No US brokered peace plan is possible, period. I'm usually all for peace talks and such but no signature on the bottom of an agreement can fix this. too many horrible people have power and cash because of the conflict and have no interest in peace.
that in a nutshell is what that region seems to be. *we* in the US pretty much have nothing to do with it. those cultures were killing each other long before they knew there was even a country over here.

i would agree that you can't reason with people who kill all their enemies as a valid solution. unfortunately they view us as "to be killed" and for the most part we did that to ourselves. we're like most countries out there. we just like to pretend we're the good guys and our reasons for what we do are valid while no one elses can be.

kinda echos human nature in general.

good reply :)

More rewritten history from the left about Israel and "palestine."

5 times Israel offered the "TWO STATE SOLUTION" and 5 times the "Palestinians" rejected it.

Israel, the only ME country that does not make homosexuality illegal, supports women's rights, allows free expression and religion, and the world's left despises Israel.

Remember when the left wing world protested and called for boycotts of the movie Wonder Woman cause the female star was an ex Israeli soldier?

After years of 'Apartheid', after 2000 October riots, Finally the Arabs will have their opportunity to become a part of the Palestinian state.

Meanwhile, Arab citizens in Israel: We will die and won't become Palestinian citizens, we are Israelis

Arabs don't want to live under Muslim state and rather live under Jewish state? such a surprise!

As an Israeli I have no idea what the American people think of the deal of the century.

Share your thoughts

How do you broker an Isreali 'peace deal' when you completely leave out the entire Palestine region? Is this more of that '4D checkers' strategy from Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)? What a dumb POS *pResident we have.

How sneaky.

Write a so called peace agreement that one side won't agree to then put in the agreement that if that one side doesn't agree the other side can annex land owned by the other side.

Why am I not surprised?

More rewritten history from the left about Israel and "palestine."

5 times Israel offered the "TWO STATE SOLUTION" and 5 times the "Palestinians" rejected it.

Israel, the only ME country that does not make homosexuality illegal, supports women's rights, allows free expression and religion, and the world's left despises Israel.

Remember when the left wing world protested and called for boycotts of the movie Wonder Woman cause the female star was an ex Israeli soldier?

Yet American Jews vote overwhelmingly for Democrats

I wonder why?

Share your thoughts

How do you broker an Isreali 'peace deal' when you completely leave out the entire Palestine region? Is this more of that '4D checkers' strategy from Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)? What a dumb POS *pResident we have.

Looks like Donnie Dealmaker could take some lessons from Jimmy Carter on the Art of the Deal

I guess the best idea is to follow along with the left just throw our hands in the air and run away.

Then it would seem there's more work to be done, instead of half-assed 'deals' completely excluding one side from the table. I don't know what else I should expect at this point, since Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) does everything half-assed. All bluster, no action. He's an embarrassment.

IMO, it seems Cult45 only carries water for Israel because they believe the Jewish religion is superior to the Islamic religion. It really isn't much more complex than that. Cult45 doesn't do complex anyway.

No, and this is a rather stupid and irrelevant point to make. I see you're one of those deep thinkers.

Forum List

Back