Deal of the century: Israeli Arabs Cities might become part of the PLO state

I think it's stupid to talk about this thing as if it has a chance in hell.

Look, here is the thing. we set with the PLO for over 5 times to talk about peace, someone even offered them east Jerusalem [ Now he is in jail ] and 67 borders and they said no.

If the PLO won't agree, Israel will have US' permission to annex the settlements, and the Arabs, once again, will have nothing.
With Trump about to be voted out and Israel in political turmoil there can be no deal. No one is even going to try.

The IDF doesn't use AK'ssssss

Look, here is the thing. we set with the PLO for over 5 times to talk about peace, someone even offered them east Jerusalem [ Now he is in jail ] and 67 borders and they said no.

If the PLO won't agree, Israel will have US' permission to annex the settlements, and the Arabs, once again, will have nothing.

How sneaky.

Write a so called peace agreement that one side won't agree to then put in the agreement that if that one side doesn't agree the other side can annex land owned by the other side.

Why am I not surprised?

Owned by the other side?

Those are Israeli territories with Jewish cities in it.

We will not annex Palestinians, just Jews.

Look, the Palestinians don't want peace and they will lose because of this.

They could have had a 67' borders state with east Jerusalem as capital and they preferred to to fight [ Thank g-d.]

5 times Israel offered the "TWO STATE SOLUTION" and 5 times the "Palestinians" rejected it.

Then it would seem there's more work to be done, instead of half-assed 'deals' completely excluding one side from the table. I don't know what else I should expect at this point, since Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) does everything half-assed. All bluster, no action. He's an embarrassment.

Israel, the only ME country that does not make homosexuality illegal, supports women's rights, allows free expression and religion, and the world's left despises Israel.

IMO, it seems Cult45 only carries water for Israel because they believe the Jewish religion is superior to the Islamic religion. It really isn't much more complex than that. Cult45 doesn't do complex anyway.

Remember when the left wing world protested and called for boycotts of the movie Wonder Woman cause the female star was an ex Israeli soldier?

No, and this is a rather stupid and irrelevant point to make. I see you're one of those deep thinkers.

Israel gave every thing at 2008 talks.

Israel offered to go back to 67' borders and territories exchange.

The Palestinians said No.

Do you know what happened after the last time we did peace agreements with them?

terror-attack-5.png

Dozens of Suicide terror attacks and hundreds of civilians dead.
They don't want peace, they want to wipe off the Jews.

that would dismiss 90% of the traffic in here we couldn't talk about anymore.
Peace is not possible in a place where everyone wants to kill everyone else. No US brokered peace plan is possible, period. I'm usually all for peace talks and such but no signature on the bottom of an agreement can fix this. too many horrible people have power and cash because of the conflict and have no interest in peace.
DIaRrcEUQAAGG_5.jpg:large

You are right.

This is the New house of the Palestinian president

If the PLO won't agree, Israel will have US' permission to annex the settlements,

Who gave the US the power to concede land to Israel?
doesn't really matter cause i don't think israel needs or wants our "permission" to do much of anything. likely just how the poster phrased his response.

then again they got israel cause the UN said "here". they had to displace a shitload of Palestinians in the first place to do that.

would be interesting to have a topic discussing the formation of israel to begin w/o it degrading but shit, we can't tell someone what time it is in here w/o arguing.

If the PLO won't agree, Israel will have US' permission to annex the settlements,

Who gave the US the power to concede land to Israel?
Well, we sorta did. We can, and do, block any sanctions on Israel for stealing land. Not that the Pales really want peace or a negotiated settlement
still learning how it all came to be - but yea. they didn't want to give up their land. then again, how did they get it? we'd have to trace back a long long time and in the end it wouldn't matter who had it when, it's who has it now and who's fighting for it.

that's where we are today.

Just another diversion, Trump wants to give 50 billion dollars to them to just go away.
When will politicians of both parties learn you cannot buy friends.
Cut off their aid their aid and they will all turn on you in a NY minute

i don't think israel needs or wants our "permission" to do much of anything.

They sure spend a lot of time worrying about what we think.

then again they got israel cause the UN said "here".

The UN didn't create Israel. The UN doesn't have the power to create countries. Nope, Israel was created by the people with weapons, just like any other country. The war for their Independence was sparked by a vote on a non-binding General Assembly vote on the Partition Plan.

The UN didn't create Israel. The UN doesn't have the power to create countries. Nope, Israel was created by the people with weapons, just like any other country. The war for their Independence was sparked by a vote on a non-binding General Assembly vote on the Partition Plan.
1 - they also spend a lot of time not giving a damn. but when you're the lone ranger in an arab world with everyone coming at you - you can and will appreciate any alliances you can get.
2. the UN made their proposal and then yes, it took off from there.

After years of 'Apartheid', after 2000 October riots, Finally the Arabs will have their opportunity to become a part of the Palestinian state.

Meanwhile, Arab citizens in Israel: We will die and won't become Palestinian citizens, we are Israelis

Arabs don't want to live under Muslim state and rather live under Jewish state? such a surprise!

I wish I could send you the article, but as a new member I am a bit restricted.

As an Israeli I have no idea what the American people think of the deal of the century.

Share your thoughts

How do you broker an Isreali 'peace deal' when you completely leave out the entire Palestine region? Is this more of that '4D checkers' strategy from Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)? What a dumb POS *pResident we have.

Looks like Donnie Dealmaker could take some lessons from Jimmy Carter on the Art of the Deal

Sure, that "deal" was SO good it got Anwar Sadat killed by his own people.

1 - they also spend a lot of time not giving a damn. but when you're the lone ranger in an arab world with everyone coming at you - you can and will appreciate any alliances you can get.
2. the UN made their proposal and then yes, it took off from there.

The Plan was nothing new. I think it was the Peel Commission that studied it at length before WWII. One of their conclusions was that not only would it take military action to implement it, but it would also most likely require constant military operations or supervision to maintain it.

Anyway it was a non-binding resolution that created nothing but the myth that it created Israel.

After years of 'Apartheid', after 2000 October riots, Finally the Arabs will have their opportunity to become a part of the Palestinian state.

Meanwhile, Arab citizens in Israel: We will die and won't become Palestinian citizens, we are Israelis

Arabs don't want to live under Muslim state and rather live under Jewish state? such a surprise!

As an Israeli I have no idea what the American people think of the deal of the century.

Share your thoughts

How do you broker an Isreali 'peace deal' when you completely leave out the entire Palestine region? Is this more of that '4D checkers' strategy from Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed)? What a dumb POS *pResident we have.

Looks like Donnie Dealmaker could take some lessons from Jimmy Carter on the Art of the Deal

Jimmy Carters deal has lasted over 50 years of peace

Donny Dealmakers grand deal didn’t last a day

Share your thoughts

Jimmy Carters deal has lasted over 50 years of peace

Donny Dealmakers grand deal didn’t last a day

Peace? You're an idiot

Forum List

Back