DC Whole Foods Store requires QR code to enter store

They have everything they need about you from the device you’re typing on. What’s the big deal about convenient checkout? Might as well benefit from the access you grant corporations by using your phone and computer.
QR codes is how the ChiCom devil minions get you.

Funny how eliminating the workforce never seems to lower prices. Either way I usually try to self checkout when I can rather than stand in line at a register. The only exception to that is if I have a lot of shit because then I'm all too happy to have someone else do all that for me. This seems like it would solve that problem for me.
Only went once and I don’t use self checkout, if they are charging the same, I’ll have someone else do it. I hate weighing fruits and veggies. The checker is so much quicker at it.

It will expand. To many elites including politicians' part of it. Trudeau of Canada has proven it over and over. An example here is Merrick Garland. That moderate supreme court nominee. Anyone who complains about his daughter being raped in a public-school restroom with a male in a dress and gets branded a terrorist, insurrectionist and racist is pushed down by law enforcement with this evil prick knows where we are heading. That QR code or something more advanced will be part of us all at some point.

I just love these drunk post!

Thanks

Only went once and I don’t use self checkout, if they are charging the same, I’ll have someone else do it. I hate weighing fruits and veggies. The checker is so much quicker at it.
I agree. I use self checkout for a short trip of a few items but I’m waiting in line for a person when I have a basket of fresh food. That’s too much work.

I now shop from my home, I make a grocery list through an app, and they shop and bring me my groceries, that is better than me going there to get my food and waste my time and energy.

Forum List

Back