DC Whole Foods Store requires QR code to enter store

Requiring a QR code has become a prevalent thing in China. The Washington DC Whole Foods store is now requiring shoppers to obtain their own QR code before entering the store.

Customers - aka homeless shoplifters - can still enter the store without a QR code

So its still a work in progress

Good way to keep those less than desirable types out. I think we all know who they are.
main-qimg-0d7cebd5bacb4a1b863f6b78500e6114-lq
Except that - as with the border - the requirment will not be enforced for undesirables.

You people are the most misinformed people on Earth. In its history actually. Amazon jungle isolated tribes had more knowledge.

You realize you don’t need to scan unless you want to use the (awesome) checkout-free option?

Or you could just not shop at Whole Foods
It will expand. To many elites including politicians' part of it. Trudeau of Canada has proven it over and over. An example here is Merrick Garland. That moderate supreme court nominee. Anyone who complains about his daughter being raped in a public-school restroom with a male in a dress and gets branded a terrorist, insurrectionist and racist is pushed down by law enforcement with this evil prick knows where we are heading. That QR code or something more advanced will be part of us all at some point.

Your attention seeking is tiresome. I'll stay but you stop annoying me. How's that?
I understand asking you to explain your dipshit commentary is annoying for you but it's hilarious to me. Whole Foods thinking up ways to make shopping more convenient, while saving money on human employees all while marking up their prices is a capitalists wet dream but you idiots are such little wannabe victims that you look for liberal boogeymen everywhere. 😄

How does a grocery store reek of leftist loonism? It's like you clowns don't understand capitalism. 😄

Leftist capitalism is centered around such inane concepts as "sustainability", "fair trade", "diversity", "equity", and "inclusion." I would never pay outlandish prices to a store that considers itself that smug and self-important.

Leftist capitalism is centered around such inane concepts as "sustainability", "fair trade", "diversity", "equity", and "inclusion." I would never pay outlandish prices to a store that considers itself that smug and self-important.
Who's idea of capitalism is about unsustainability? 😄

I'd never scan a QR code to enter one

I shopped at Amazon Go in Seattle, same premise, scan when you come in and nocheck out, they scan the food when you exit, great way to get rid of shoplifting however it seems cold and it was expensive.

Yeah...but no. I'm not scanning anything
They have everything they need about you from the device you’re typing on. What’s the big deal about convenient checkout? Might as well benefit from the access you grant corporations by using your phone and computer.

I shopped at Amazon Go in Seattle, same premise, scan when you come in and nocheck out, they scan the food when you exit, great way to get rid of shoplifting however it seems cold and it was expensive.
Funny how eliminating the workforce never seems to lower prices. Either way I usually try to self checkout when I can rather than stand in line at a register. The only exception to that is if I have a lot of shit because then I'm all too happy to have someone else do all that for me. This seems like it would solve that problem for me.

Forum List

Back