DC Sports bar owner says he will boycott the Olympics

I'm all for hammering the companies moving there for the cheap labor.
Diaper Joe will get right on that, just as soon as he and Hunter are done collecting the millions they will get from President Xi.

I have no interest in your political rants here.

What did the Democrats gain by moving the All Star game? Nothing.
They gained a lot. It was the guarantee of their power in our nation with corporate interest in bed with them. We see it near every day.

It has everything to do with this when half the people in this country give China a pass on everything.

To liberals:

Communists - good, worthy of tolerance, deserving of forgiveness for infecting the world with a virus that killed millions and destroyed economies

Republicans - evil, deserve not one iota of tolerance, will be dealt with harshly for failing to submit to the radical-left, anti-white agenda

This is the key problem.

To liberals:

Communists - good, worthy of tolerance, deserving of forgiveness for infecting the world with a virus that killed millions and destroyed economies

Republicans - evil, deserve not one iota of tolerance, will be dealt with harshly for failing to submit to the radical-left, anti-white agenda

This is the key problem.
Communists have murdered far more people than Nazis over the last century, it's not even close how many hundreds of millions more

Yet the Democrat party routinely turns a blind eye to China and the history of Marxism as academia and the press and corporate America embrace open Marxists like BLM???

Imagine if BLM were all declared Nazis.

LOL.

Its shows the intellectual brain rot of Progressives today, and the direction we have been all headed for a very long time

Now we have some 50 million murdered unborn and genocides in Marxist China that all the DNC can do to muster a complaint is give an official diplomatic boycott of the Olympics that does nothing as the bio weapon Covid has wiped out millions world wide.

The person who made the decision to pull the All Star game was a democrat and it was to virtue signal to the whole world they care about DNC social justice causes. Then you saw a whole host of democrat politicians applaud.

But as we see with the Left wing CEO in Silicon Valley, they don't care about the genocide of their Chinese comrades who are enriching them financially. And we see from democrat politicians they will allow Americans to play in the second world genocidal Olympics, the first being allowed to be conducted by FDR in Nazi Germany

That pretty much wraps up the DNC as a whole.

Meanwhile back in reality, the Democratic Party didn't move the all star game....neither did the Chinese for that matter.

It's pretty clear the left couldnt care less about the athletes.
If they did they wouldnt support men playing against women.

Heck if it was still up to the right, women still wouldn't be allowed to perform at all.

(just a stupid throw away reply in kind)

I was reading an article on this yesterday and it seems Nike has taken actions.
After how many years??? It’s about fucking time. If they have, good for them. They finally realized that if they are going to be a social conscience for America, it might be a good idea to stop making money off of outsourced slave labor comprised mostly of women and children.

After how many years??? It’s about fucking time. If they have, good for them. They finally realized that if they are going to be a social conscience for America, it might be a good idea to stop making money off of outsourced slave labor comprised mostly of women and children.

I'm not making excuses for them, just noting what I read.

The NBA still has an issue overall. The NBA is pretty big in China and the NBA badly wants to exploit that.

To liberals:

This is the key problem.
Democrats and liberals need to keep painting Republicans as intolerant to cover up their own intolerance and hypocrisies. Only Democrats and their lapdog media could bang a drum about Kyle Rittenhouse as a white supremacist for shooting three white felons who were trying to kill him.

I'm not making excuses for them, just noting what I read.

The NBA still has an issue overall. The NBA is pretty big in China and the NBA badly wants to exploit that.
Thank you. I didn’t think you were excusing them and thank you for bringing awareness that they are making changes.

Forum List

Back