DC Sports bar owner says he will boycott the Olympics

The U.S. has announced a diplomatic boycott of the Olympics, but some people, including DeFelice, believe there should be a total boycott.

"This isn’t easy for me because I know how damn hard these athletes work to have their moment in the sun once every four years. I support these American athletes and all athletes in their Olympic dream. The failure not to move the Olympics out of China falls on the IOC. However, four years of hard work isn’t of greater value than the lives of the oppressed in China," DeFelice told the outlet.

But the international powers that be refuse to move them out of China.

This shows us that the international powers that be don't care

Sorry, but a US diplomatic boycott of China does nothing. China just wants to compete against the world and, most importantly, the US, and win gold medals while being the spotlight of all the glory of the Olympics for the world to admire them.

But the Chinese economy is far too big as many who are making these decisions are on the Chinese payroll in some form or fashion.

The love of money truly is the root of all evil, as the world turns a blind eye.................again.

View attachment 594260

Yea, those Olympics should have been boycotted as well.
No American should be watching these Olympics.

Forum List

Back