DC Sports bar owner says he will boycott the Olympics

Well, it was a whole lot of nothing...so there is that. But the Democrats didn't yank the All Star game from Georgia.
No, democrats were 100% behind it.

More lies. If not, who moved it then and why?

Well, it's a little late in the game for that. It would've been late in the game two years ago. Boycotting the Olympics is basically a big "FUCK YOU" to the athletes...
LOL. Too late, eh?

Just pathetic.

The U.S. has announced a diplomatic boycott of the Olympics, but some people, including DeFelice, believe there should be a total boycott.

"This isn’t easy for me because I know how damn hard these athletes work to have their moment in the sun once every four years. I support these American athletes and all athletes in their Olympic dream. The failure not to move the Olympics out of China falls on the IOC. However, four years of hard work isn’t of greater value than the lives of the oppressed in China," DeFelice told the outlet.

But the international powers that be refuse to move them out of China.

This shows us that the international powers that be don't care

Sorry, but a US diplomatic boycott of China does nothing. China just wants to compete against the world and, most importantly, the US, and win gold medals while being the spotlight of all the glory of the Olympics for the world to admire them.

But the Chinese economy is far too big as many who are making these decisions are on the Chinese payroll in some form or fashion.

The love of money truly is the root of all evil, as the world turns a blind eye.................again.

View attachment 594260

Yea, those Olympics should have been boycotted as well.
SO, in the spirit of avoiding hypocrisy, I'm supposing you're in support of a complete boycott and embargo of Israel as well?
OR
Do we separate genocides into those we like and those we do not?

I quit watching that garbage years ago when they started interrupting coverage with some sob story about the athletes personal travails........................................."just three months ago angela was shooting up meth................................now, she's going for curling gold...................sob sob, tears, joy.

I quit watching that garbage years ago when they started interrupting coverage with some sob story about the athletes personal travails........................................."just three months ago angela was shooting up meth................................now, she's going for gold...................sob sob, tears, joy.

LOL, now I understand this argument.

I quit watching that garbage years ago when they started interrupting coverage with some sob story about the athletes personal travails........................................."just three months ago angela was shooting up meth................................now, she's going for curling gold...................sob sob, tears, joy.
Yeah, nobody wants to hear uplifting stories about overcoming obstacles.

You folks are weird.

Watching the 2022 Winter Olympics is an endorsement of China's slavery and genocide.
Why won't Joe Biden speak out about this travesty?
Why aren't the Wokesters outraged?
Who are the corporations that are advertising in NBC's Olympics coverage?
Shame on them all.

LOL. Too late, eh?

Just pathetic.

You have no clue what it takes to host an Olympics, apparently.

See, this is why we already know that the 2032 Summer Olympics are going to be held in Brisbane. They need that kind of time to build the infrastructure that will be required.

That kinda' stuff doesn't happen in a month...

I support leaving politics out of the Olympics. You may see it that way but I do not.
Would you support the Olympics being held in Israel, over the protestations of the BDS crowds, leftist professors on colleges nationwide, anti-Israel Muslim congresswomen like Omar and Tlaib, and the Jew-hating Nation of Islam and neo-Nazis bigots?

Would you support the Olympics being held in Israel, over the protestations of the BDS crowds, leftist professors on colleges nationwide, anti-Israel Muslim congresswomen like Omar and Tlaib, and the Jew-hating Nation of Islam and neo-Nazis bigots?

I don't have any issue with Israel outside of some of their leaders constantly trying to involve us into their messes.

Biathlon is the only sport I'm interested in but truth be told it's not much of a spectator's sport.

Oddly enough Biathlon is the only sport where Team USA has never medaled at the Winter Games but there might be some hope this go-round.

Dunklee joins Bailey in US biathlon history books | News, Sports, Jobs - Adirondack Daily Enterprise

Lowell Bailey
nblowellbailey-0652-c619ea2f647624e84cfdeddcdc45416a326b228e.jpg

Susan Dunklee

R.76ee7727f838f427abe778ef6fec76ef

Godspeed. :)

Forum List

Back