DC Sports bar owner says he will boycott the Olympics

The U.S. has announced a diplomatic boycott of the Olympics, but some people, including DeFelice, believe there should be a total boycott.

"This isn’t easy for me because I know how damn hard these athletes work to have their moment in the sun once every four years. I support these American athletes and all athletes in their Olympic dream. The failure not to move the Olympics out of China falls on the IOC. However, four years of hard work isn’t of greater value than the lives of the oppressed in China," DeFelice told the outlet.

But the international powers that be refuse to move them out of China.

This shows us that the international powers that be don't care

Sorry, but a US diplomatic boycott of China does nothing. China just wants to compete against the world and, most importantly, the US, and win gold medals while being the spotlight of all the glory of the Olympics for the world to admire them.

But the Chinese economy is far too big as many who are making these decisions are on the Chinese payroll in some form or fashion.

The love of money truly is the root of all evil, as the world turns a blind eye.................again.

View attachment 594260

Yea, those Olympics should have been boycotted as well.

Yet we went to those Olympics and showed the world that Arian race was not the best.

Boycott NBC entirely not just the Olympic broadcasts

thats the only way to get money hungry tv execs and china’s attention

I will be watching on multiple channels to help overcome your boycott.

GO USA!

Biathlon is the only sport I'm interested in but truth be told it's not much of a spectator's sport.

Oddly enough Biathlon is the only sport where Team USA has never medaled at the Winter Games but there might be some hope this go-round.

Dunklee joins Bailey in US biathlon history books | News, Sports, Jobs - Adirondack Daily Enterprise

Lowell Bailey
nblowellbailey-0652-c619ea2f647624e84cfdeddcdc45416a326b228e.jpg

Susan Dunklee

R.76ee7727f838f427abe778ef6fec76ef

Godspeed. :)
I like How Seinfeld called it "A way to train alpine snipers"

SO, in the spirit of avoiding hypocrisy, I'm supposing you're in support of a complete boycott and embargo of Israel as well?
OR
Do we separate genocides into those we like and those we do not?
So what genocide exactly is or did Israel engage in again?

Link?

And what bioweapon did they knowingly seed to the rest of the world again while killing their medical staff that tried to alert the world again?

I have not watched the winter Olympics since Lake Placid, NY..
And we all remember the highlight, that was the US hockey team beating the Russians

It's all political, always has been

All we can do is boycott Atlanta it seems

I understand perfectly.
Excellent observation. The intolerant, self-righteous libs with disdain for their fellow Americans will boycott a sports event in an American city, but let a sports event occur in communist, virus-releasing, world-destroying China, and they’re all gung-ho to support it.

I didn't say they were not.

Major League Baseball.

Research reveals that the Democratic Party has zero ability to move a Major League Baseball game. You should do some once in a while.
The person who made the decision to pull the All Star game was a democrat and it was to virtue signal to the whole world they care about DNC social justice causes. Then you saw a whole host of democrat politicians applaud.

But as we see with the Left wing CEO in Silicon Valley, they don't care about the genocide of their Chinese comrades who are enriching them financially. And we see from democrat politicians they will allow Americans to play in the second world genocidal Olympics, the first being allowed to be conducted by FDR in Nazi Germany

That pretty much wraps up the DNC as a whole.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back