DC Passes Bill Allowing Children To Get Vaccinated WITHOUT Parents Knowing

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
I am not a fan. I'm not apposed to vaccines... I am opposed to forced anything on children without parents consent. If they want to charge parents with a crime and take the children away... Ok.

I am not a fan. I'm not apposed to vaccines... I am opposed to forced anything on children without parents consent. If they want to charge parents with a crime and take the children away... Ok.

Kids can terminate a life in their womb without their parents consent so what the hay?

They can even change their gender and parents are powerless.

It's a bill by the D.C Council..not congress, so it's a local thing. It allows someone 11 to 17 years of age to get a vaccination if they request one. It's aimed at children who want to get vaccinated but are stopped by their anti-vaxer parents.

It's a bill by the D.C Council..not congress, so it's a local thing. It allows someone 11 to 17 years of age to get a vaccination if they request one. It's aimed at children who want to get vaccinated but are stopped by their anti-vaxer parents.

The bottom line is, Big Brother knows best for your kids, not the parents.

Big Brother loves them far more.

Bottom line is kids are not being forced to be vaccinated, they have to request it. Seems a measles outbreak started the whole thing.

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t you one of the Biden supporters? If so,then this post makes you a hypocrite sense that’s what Biden is all for.

Bottom line is kids are not being forced to be vaccinated, they have to request it. Seems a measles outbreak started the whole thing.

Just like they are not being forced to be pulled out of science class to go protest guns. Sure, they can go to study hall instead. LOL.

Children are being indoctrinated even if it means contrary to their parents beliefs.

I would question if parents know best if they refuse the vaccination (11-17) children from COVID-19. Still I would suspect that the younger age limits will have a problem because parent won't drive them to the the location to get the shot. Problem solved for the parents. The kids will have to live with that decision for the rest of their lives. Or worst they may pass it on to the parents. Well then again what comes around goes around.

Last edited:
I don't give a rats ass where it is in the United States. It's IN THE UNITED STATES.

I would question if parents know best if they refuse the vaccination (11-17) children from COVID-19. Still I would suspect that the younger age limits will have a problem because parent won't drive to the the location to get the shot. Problem solved for the parents. The kids will have to live with that decision for the rest of their lives. Or worst they may pass it on to the parents. Well then again what comes around goes around.

Ever talk to a parent who had their kid get a vaccination and is now a drooling vegetable?

Every decision we make has consequences, but at least we should be given the choice to decide.

Reminds me of a kid who had an abortion, thanks to a school nurse. The parents had no clue as to what happened, and then she bleed to death.

No legal recourse for the grieving parents. Personally, I would probably go ballistic.

Newsflash left loons....or Cankles says children do not belong to society.

We've seen what left loon society has tried to do to them

Gender confusion is now at an all time high, thanks to public school curriculum that confuses the hell out of them.

If you are a conservative, get your kids the hell out of public schools!!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t you one of the Biden supporters? If so,then this post makes you a hypocrite sense that’s what Biden is all for.
What have I said that makes you think I'm a Biden supporter?

Edit: I do agree with you that it would make me a hypocrite to support both Biden and not this however.

Last edited:
I dunno. Did you once say that as a child you used to like to sit on the laps of strangers and stroke the blond hairs on their legs?

Gender confusion is now at an all time high, thanks to public school curriculum that confuses the hell out of them.

First one sticks a needle in our kids without parental consent will get sued into oblivion...key words....our children

I dunno. Did you once say that as a child you used to like to sit on the laps of strangers and stroke the blond hairs on their legs?
No... No pretty sure I never said anything like that.

You know a lot of anti-vaxer people living in DC (or anywhere)?

What's wrong with contacting parents and letting them know the vaccines are available? Then worry about it if they get a lot of people refusing.

Apparently you LIKE the idea of the state having absolute power to order your children to get injections.

Then after that, the state can order you to turn over your guns, give up the food you like and live how they chose doing the work they pick for you!

Progressive Nirvana!

Edit: I do agree with you that it would make me a hypocrite to support both Biden and not this however.
I may be wrong and have you mixed up,with someone else but haven’t you been posting that this election was not stolen from trump? That would make you a Biden supporter sense only a liar would claim that,now if you never said thst,then I did get you mixed up with someone else so my apologies if that’s the case.

I may be wrong and have you mixed up,with someone else but haven’t you been posting that this election was not stolen from trump? That would make you a Biden supporter sense only a liar would claim that,now if you never said thst,then I did get you mixed up with someone else so my apologies if that’s the case.
OH no.. You got the right person... You just misread something. You've come at me before for being a Biden supporter and I just ridiculed you for it.

It was just such a stupid thing to claim that I laughed and poked some sarcasm your way and moved on. I voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back